Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Qpr In Match Attax 11 12; Adel taraabt a 100 club or high motm
Topic Started: Apr 30 2011, 04:20 PM (2,965 Views)
LTLGwarrior9999
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
qpr are promted and are in ma 11 12 maybe adel taraabt to be a 100 club or a high motm whats ur opinion guys? :fest

Chelsea Supporter Till I die Come On You Blues!

Dider Drogba + Juan Mata + Fernando Torres FTW

London's Current 3rd Best At Match Attax
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Damonado
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
better chances of being a MOTM
trusted traders Blandy33,Swapmaster97
bad seb10

Posted Image

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
They are promoted at the minute,but by the middle of next week they could have been docked up to 15 points and be in the play offs.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

Ashvin
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yup he might be a motm
My Tradelist
My Wishlist
My Feedback

Trusted Traders-Mr.Spongeman(uncountable),Maxi Taxi(x3),Naveensachdev,adz1197,Shuqiran,spurs attax,dylanharry0,Arev,hotspurs95,shauncheng1,JRDuck,ho123wang,Phild

Pending Traders-mrexplodeify,MatchAttax99,ilham7,44gwilson

Posted Image

Go Liverpool! Go Gerrard!

swapmaster97
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gt6943
Apr 30 2011, 04:29 PM
They are promoted at the minute,but by the middle of next week they could have been docked up to 15 points and be in the play offs.
yh but they'll probably dock them points when they're in prem meaning they'll be relegated
My WISHLIST
My TRADE LIST
MY FEEDBACK
TRUSTED TRADERS.
Ellietyke2000 x2,mrmatchattax x4,Sickone95 x2,LamboKeenie,Jayce101,elliegriff,dogadug x2,niamhuslfc07 x2
shuqiran x2,ofb1988 x2,naveensachdev x2,sufcmilla x2,hattersfan,ilytorres9,sham,fcb-messi-liverpool,koda,damondo, turboboy94

bad traders - tufctrader98 (waiting for over a month for cards and they still havent arrived.)
waiting for cards from - tufctrader98.

completed - shoot out 06-07 / match attax 07-08 / match attax 08-09 / match attax 09-10 / match attax 10-11

JuveFC
Masters Card
well done to QPR. New addition to Match Attax.
I dont think Taraabt will be a 100 club though (unless he moves to one of the big clubs)...Im sure QPR will be after better players than him for the team now they have made 90m with their promotion!!!!
would be disgraceful if they are docked points...and they certainly won't be docked points in the Premier League next season for this flouting of the rules, hopefully just a big fine will suffice. Would be very harsh on Neil Warnock's achievement, considering it was that drunk thick binman George Burley who signed the player?

CardSwapper1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Carn't waite till they come goodison get loads of there autographs Taarabt is the one I want the most, he will be a MOM

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
CardSwapper1
Apr 30 2011, 04:51 PM
Carn't waite till they come goodison get loads of there autographs Taarabt is the one I want the most, he will be a MOM
yeah mut might be hard pressed to find another 2 :rofl

CardSwapper1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
jayce101
Apr 30 2011, 04:52 PM
CardSwapper1
??????? I catrn undsertand wath yaor satyindg

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
JuveFC
Apr 30 2011, 04:43 PM
would be disgraceful if they are docked points...and they certainly won't be docked points in the Premier League next season for this flouting of the rules, hopefully just a big fine will suffice. Would be very harsh on Neil Warnock's achievement, considering it was that drunk thick binman George Burley who signed the player?
And would be unfair on him after what happened 4 years back.

Naarwich could try and get a few quid out of it maybe??? :wink
But doubt that will be spent on anything other than Booze for the board ;)

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

matchattaxfan4
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
why are they being docked
Posted Image

Trusted traders
Jamesalex blizzard maxitaxi victor meldrew x2
Ellietyke2000 mufc17 mrexpodeify mrspongeman
palmerme1 x2 gt6943

my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/matchattaxfan4?feature=mhum

My ma 2012 wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6838899/1/

My ma 2012 tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6838494/1/#new

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
matchattaxfan4
Apr 30 2011, 05:03 PM
why are they being docked
Alejandro Faulin, Ineligible to play as he is owned by a third party, his previous club reportedly got none of the 3.5M of the transfer money.

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

Koda
Masters Card
wel done qpr

JuveFC
Masters Card
Sickone95
Apr 30 2011, 05:01 PM
JuveFC

Naarwich could try and get a few quid out of it maybe???
But doubt that will be spent on anything other than Booze for the board
and Reading Sick, that madjeski guy could get some more money to spend on a new wig which actually looks real this time ;)

In all seriousness, its just the old biddy's from the FA trying to get more money. I hate seeing teams docked points for no proper reason ;)

CardSwapper1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
carnt waite to see who come's up XD!!!!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
JuveFC
Apr 30 2011, 05:18 PM
Sickone95
JuveFC

and Reading Sick, that madjeski guy could get some more money to spend on a new wig which actually looks real this time ;)

In all seriousness, its just the old biddy's from the FA trying to get more money. I hate seeing teams docked points for no proper reason ;)
West Ham never got docked points,they just got a big fine...... so would imagine it will be the same for QPR.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Paddy Kenny
Wayne Routledge(if he signs permenatly)
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra
Craig bellamy(if he signs perenatly)
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people
waitng for ... people to get their cards-0 people

Arsenal FC

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
JuveFC
Apr 30 2011, 05:18 PM
Sickone95
JuveFC

and Reading Sick, that madjeski guy could get some more money to spend on a new wig which actually looks real this time

In all seriousness, its just the old biddy's from the FA trying to get more money. I hate seeing teams docked points for no proper reason
Absolutemento!

Could invest into the stadiums hotel or something like that, as one of the books about football stadiums that I have says- 'It's a great place if you decide to cop off with someone'!!!

Has SNR written all over it! :D , and i'm sure he would like there to be even nicer facilities there, despite it already being Marvelous (haven't stayed there myself though).

But would benefit Naarwich greatly though, auto promotion or the title!
And would be fun bugging my grandad and uncle about it :wink

But after what happened that made the third party thing a big issue, it wouldn't be right on QPR, or Warnock, a fine wouldn't affect them too much really considering the revenue they'll get next season.
Edited by Sickone95, Apr 30 2011, 05:37 PM.

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
swapit
Apr 30 2011, 05:22 PM
Paddy Kenny
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra
Hey, what about Long, Harte and McAnuff??? :wink

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

JuveFC
Masters Card
Sickone95
Apr 30 2011, 05:37 PM
swapit
Paddy Kenny
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

Long will be an Everton MOM next season ;)

@Sick - I dont think Norwich will benefit as they took 4 points from QPR in the 2 matches with them this season anyway?

CardSwapper1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
JuveFC
Apr 30 2011, 05:39 PM
Sickone95
swapit
Paddy Kenny
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

@Sick - I dont think Norwich will benefit as they took 4 points from QPR in the 2 matches with them this season anyway?
you think Long will be at Everton??? could happen but we need a well know stiker a prem 20+ striker

JuveFC
Masters Card
CardSwapper1
Apr 30 2011, 05:41 PM
JuveFC
Sickone95
swapit
Paddy Kenny
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

you think Long will be at Everton??? could happen but we need a well know stiker a prem 20+ striker
Hes expected to join them - but if Reading do gain promotion instead of Norwich and others, I doubt they will sell him as wouldnt need to. Everton are waiting to pounce if Reading are not promoted as will only be around 5million so cheap enough for them to afford.

CardSwapper1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
JuveFC
Apr 30 2011, 05:43 PM
CardSwapper1
JuveFC
Sickone95
swapit
Paddy Kenny
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

Hes expected to join them - but if Reading do gain promotion instead of Norwich and others, I doubt they will sell him as wouldnt need to. Everton are waiting to pounce if Reading are not promoted as will only be around 5million so cheap enough for them to afford.
yeah if we sell Yak and Yobo and Vaughan (we have no money) 5M is abit much I would say for him about 3M

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
JuveFC
CardSwapper1
JuveFC
Sickone95
swapit
Paddy Kenny
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

5M is a good deal for him, He didn't really get the chance to prove himself while Reading were in the PL a few years back but he is certainly much more capable of banging in the goals for a team like Everton. He's been beastly this season, second top scorer in the championship.

Damn you Everton!!!

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
CardSwapper1
Apr 30 2011, 05:49 PM
JuveFC
CardSwapper1
JuveFC
Sickone95
swapit
Paddy Kenny<br />Wayne Routledge(if he signs permenatly)<br />adel tarrabt<br />those to be motm.<br /><br />Nowrich(if the come up)<br />Grant Holt<br />Wes Hoolohan<br />Simeon Jackson<br /><br />Cardiff<br />jay Boothroyd<br />Michael chopra<br />Craig bellamy(if he signs perenatly)
Hey, what about Long, Harte and McAnuff??? :wink <br /><br />
Long will be an Everton MOM next season ;) <br /><br />@Sick - I dont think Norwich will benefit as they took 4 points from QPR in the 2 matches with them this season anyway?
yeah if we sell Yak and Yobo and Vaughan (we have no money) 5M is abit much I would say for him about 3M
Please sell Vaughan to Palace ;) Palacw really need him!!

JuveFC
Masters Card
Sickone95
Apr 30 2011, 05:50 PM
JuveFC
CardSwapper1
JuveFC
Sickone95
swapit
Paddy Kenny
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

5M is a good deal for him, He didn't really get the chance to prove himself while Reading were in the PL a few years back but he is certainly much more capable of banging in the goals for a team like Everton. He's been beastly this season, second top scorer in the championship.

Damn you Everton!!!
I wouldn't give up yet Sick, still plenty more football to be played...
Forest could easily beat Norwich in the Play off Semi (as they outplayed Norwich at Carra Rud) and Reading could beat them in the final at Wembley. Im usually wrong but you never know?
5m has to be the going rate for someone with Long's strike rate surely...?

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
JuveFC
Apr 30 2011, 05:53 PM
Sickone95
JuveFC
CardSwapper1
JuveFC
Sickone95
swapit
Paddy Kenny
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

Damn you Everton!!!
I wouldn't give up yet Sick, still plenty more football to be played...
Forest could easily beat Norwich in the Play off Semi (as they outplayed Norwich at Carra Rud) and Reading could beat them in the final at Wembley. Im usually wrong but you never know?
5m has to be the going rate for someone with Long's strike rate surely...?
Just hope that he won't be of an Ebanks-Blake sort of person when/if Reading go up or if he moves to Everton or any other club who try to take him.

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

CardSwapper1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Sickone95
JuveFC
CardSwapper1
JuveFC
Sickone95
swapit
Paddy Kenny
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

Damn you Everton!!!
lol ;) we havent got him yet I hope we buy him I like him. Played good for Reading when they played us in the FA Cup.

arsenal9126
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Never a hundred club
Arsenal Fc
Good traders are in my feedback topic
Posted Image

crazycardstyler
Limited Edition
qpr cant be religated 15pts because if they do then sheff u will have to go back in the prem thats what the FA said anyway because shef u shouldnt have been deducted 15pts they said
Trusted Traders: Cjchelea - Rollcollector - Blackout216 - Bwfc123 - Lostdonkey - Blandy33 - MasterOfMatchAttax - llpalm08 - MatchAttaxLegend

My Feedback:

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6722229/1/#new

Match Attax All Years Limited Edition Valuations and where they came from:

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6762707/1/#new

lmccagh
Luton 95
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JuveFC
well done to QPR. New addition to Match Attax.
I dont think Taraabt will be a 100 club though (unless he moves to one of the big clubs)...Im sure QPR will be after better players than him for the team now they have made 90m with their promotion!!!!
Well he was desperate for west ham to get points taken off

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
CardSwapper1
Apr 30 2011, 04:59 PM
jayce101
CardSwapper1
not surprised if thats how you speak :D

CardSwapper1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
jayce101
Apr 30 2011, 06:18 PM
CardSwapper1
Apr 30 2011, 04:59 PM
jayce101
CardSwapper1
not surprised if thats how you speak :D
;) good one

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
to be far i think it would be a huge disrespect to the club if they get points docked
neil warnock has worked wonders and they deserve their place in the prem

MATCHATTAXLEGEND
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gt6943
Apr 30 2011, 04:29 PM
FA have said this isnt true , so they'll only probaly only get 5 points docked , not 15
Posted Image

My selling and trading sale!! http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6783354/1/#new

BRING DAZ BACK!!

RedNinjaism
Member Avatar
Charlton - Legend <3
Welcome QPR! Welcome to the crazy world of the Premier League..

*Look through my crystal ball* OOOOOOOOoooooo. Yes, I've got mad. Sunday morning, 5 AM. What d'you expect?
It took the Romans 20 years to build Rome
It took United 20 minutes to destroy it
UNITED 7-1 ROMA

"Football - bloody hell........."
Sir Alex Ferguson

Law-Charlton-Best
Cantona-Edwards-Keane-Giggs
Schmeichel-Robson-Carey-Scholes

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The rules surrounding 3rd party ownership have changed since the Tevez affair. And QPR have broken more than 1 of these rules.

Warnock was crying over the fact that West Ham didn't get points deducted and the FA changed the rules so that this wouldn't happen again. But it has.

QPR still deserve to go up, but if they don't get a points deduction it makes a mockery of any rules surrounding this sort of thing.

Taarabt will be a MOTM for QPR next season (if he is still there). To be honest, would struggle to pick 2 other players as MOTM though.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MATCHATTAXLEGEND
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i think paddy kenny will be a MOTM
Posted Image

My selling and trading sale!! http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6783354/1/#new

BRING DAZ BACK!!

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
They have one game to go while cardiff have 2 if cardiff win 2 and qpr are still promoted.

Taarabt, Helguson or Faurlin.
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

LTLGwarrior9999
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i think qpr will just get a big fine and taraabt will probably be only 100 club like juvefc if he moves to a bigger club or he will be a high motm maybe like 89-92

Chelsea Supporter Till I die Come On You Blues!

Dider Drogba + Juan Mata + Fernando Torres FTW

London's Current 3rd Best At Match Attax

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 10/11 · Next Topic »
Add Reply