Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Qpr In Match Attax 11 12; Adel taraabt a 100 club or high motm
Topic Started: Apr 30 2011, 04:20 PM (2,962 Views)
LTLGwarrior9999
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
and qpr are champions and automatically promoted

Chelsea Supporter Till I die Come On You Blues!

Dider Drogba + Juan Mata + Fernando Torres FTW

London's Current 3rd Best At Match Attax
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ilytorres9
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
first of all just like to say well done qpr it will be a disgrace if they get deducted points
and the motm
tarrabt
kenny
mackie

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tarrabt will be a Man of the Match at best.He's done nothing as a Premier League player yet.

Mulumbu and Odemwingie on the other hand ;)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I can't understand why people think it would be a disgrace if they got deducted points. Other teams this season have lost points for lesser rule breaks.

Phil - Odemwingie has been top class this season and has been star man in my fantasy team the last month or so ;)
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

ilytorres9
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Apr 30 2011, 08:01 PM
I can't understand why people think it would be a disgrace if they got deducted points. Other teams this season have lost points for lesser rule breaks.

Phil - Odemwingie has been top class this season and has been star man in my fantasy team the last month or so ;)
yepbut west ham did the same thing so y should qpr maybe miss out on the prem if they get oints deducted if west ham didnt get relagted when they did it

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Because the rules have now changed since the Tevez affair, to stop it happening again. And QPR were aware of this when they did what they did.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Odemwingie has been a bargain.

I'd be surprised if QPR do get any deductions that take them out of the top 2 to be honest. If they do manage to avoid the deduction and go into the Prem next year i'd expect a few quid to be spent on the team and ticket prices will be amongst the most expensive

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I would be surprised if they got a big points deduction, cos the FA will bottle it. But enough for them not to be Champions but to go up as runners up would be sufficient I think.

They need to spend money on the team, especially strikers as none of them are good enough for the Premier League. They have relied heavily on Routledge in recent months, along with Tarrabt, to be matchwinners. Routledge has never been a consistent Premier League player and Tarrabt is unproven in the top division.

With the money they have available, they should be buying some quality players.

JuveFC
Masters Card
Agree on Routledge he has been the main catalyst for QPR winning the league this season. Perfect signing for QPR when they needed strengthening in January to push on for the premier league.
I havent heard that Warnock was contesting the fact they flouted the rules, the interview he done for TV before the Cardiff game suggested he was very nervous about the FA's decision on the player. Im pretty sure that thick scottish drunk George Burley made the signing unfortunately before a quality manager like Warnock took charge...

Catherine is right about the rules changing for the Tevez affair, but everyone forgets the Mascherano transfer (not surprising as he moved to one of the best looked after english clubs by the FA ;) ) and of course not everything is black and white in transfers (ie Harry Redknapp now being painted like an angel so he can become next england boss unfortunately!!).

The worst case scenario is the FA deduct points from QPR and they lose an appeal a week later, therefore then taking the case to the High Court. Wonder how the play offs would be played then? The FA have to realise the owners of QPR are probably the richest in the country (including Man City, maybe??) and would be silly to make an unjust decision at this moment in time. They should of scheduled the hearing for a long time ago, thats how thick the FA are...

jamesalex
Member Avatar
"Giggity Giggity"
I reckon Taarabt will be about 65 attack, and low-scoring in defence, and should have a showboat and maybe motm. (or LE????)
Trades- Needs -Feedback

Trusted Traders: Feedback Thread

Arsenal Fan!

Spoiler: click to toggle

LTLGwarrior9999
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i think taraabt will be in his 80-92(a motm obviously) with a 10-20 defence

Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
LTLGwarrior9999
Apr 30 2011, 09:56 PM
i think taraabt will be in his 80-92(a motm obviously) with a 10-20 defence
No..i know it is sad..but since they will be a new club in. he will probably be something like 79?
I quit quite a while ago, I stop in on the forums from time to time.

RedNinjaism
Member Avatar
Charlton - Legend <3
I think this might be because I live overseas, but I don't really know much about this Taraabt guy? Once I saw him play behind the two forwards, and he was awesome, but that's all I know Could someone give me a brief profile?
It took the Romans 20 years to build Rome
It took United 20 minutes to destroy it
UNITED 7-1 ROMA

"Football - bloody hell........."
Sir Alex Ferguson

Law-Charlton-Best
Cantona-Edwards-Keane-Giggs
Schmeichel-Robson-Carey-Scholes

Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
RedNinjaism
May 1 2011, 02:49 AM
I think this might be because I live overseas, but I don't really know much about this Taraabt guy? Once I saw him play behind the two forwards, and he was awesome, but that's all I know Could someone give me a brief profile?
Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adel_Taarabt
I quit quite a while ago, I stop in on the forums from time to time.

RedNinjaism
Member Avatar
Charlton - Legend <3
Maxi Taxi
May 1 2011, 02:54 AM
RedNinjaism
Here:

Thanks mate :) Interesting read..
It took the Romans 20 years to build Rome
It took United 20 minutes to destroy it
UNITED 7-1 ROMA

"Football - bloody hell........."
Sir Alex Ferguson

Law-Charlton-Best
Cantona-Edwards-Keane-Giggs
Schmeichel-Robson-Carey-Scholes

JuveFC
Masters Card
RedNinjaism
May 1 2011, 03:03 AM
Maxi Taxi
RedNinjaism
Here:

He was touted as the next Zizou before he joined Spurs, but never fulfilled that promise (like trying to compare young players to Diego Maradona, they never stand a chance!!).
Spurs offloaded him quickly to QPR, and he is probably their most creative player. Trouble with him is he floats in and out of a match too often, to make him effective in the Premier League. He was poor in the games I saw him in this season including the Cardiff away game where he scored 2 fantastic goals but that is all he done!! He didnt tackle back and if the ball wasnt played into feet he is not interested. Probably the reason why he is the most substituted player in the Championship.

The advantage is, he is still young though, and may improve on his consistency :shrug

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
they shouldn't be docked points. They should just be
fined a large sum of money!
Edited by mrmatchattax, May 6 2011, 06:58 PM.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

matchattaxcollecter10
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hi

could someone please make a adel taarabt limited edition card with 13 defence and 81 attack thanks.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/adeltaarabttuu.jpg/

Pricey JNR
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Great for QPR. Should be interesting to see their ratings.
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

james123ofmatchattax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Can't wait to see them in Match Attax
My Youtube Forum
My Youtube Channel

Posted Image

LTLGwarrior9999
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
JuveFC
May 1 2011, 06:43 AM
RedNinjaism
May 1 2011, 03:03 AM
Maxi Taxi
RedNinjaism
Here:

He was touted as the next Zizou before he joined Spurs, but never fulfilled that promise (like trying to compare young players to Diego Maradona, they never stand a chance!!).
Spurs offloaded him quickly to QPR, and he is probably their most creative player. Trouble with him is he floats in and out of a match too often, to make him effective in the Premier League. He was poor in the games I saw him in this season including the Cardiff away game where he scored 2 fantastic goals but that is all he done!! He didnt tackle back and if the ball wasnt played into feet he is not interested. Probably the reason why he is the most substituted player in the Championship.

The advantage is, he is still young though, and may improve on his consistency :shrug
yeah seams like a really good player cant wait to see what his scores are and you never know he might of been a missing piece in a puzzle for spurs maybe helped them in the champo leauge ? :doh

Koda
Masters Card
knowing topps, none of them will have a high scoring motm over 76

masterofcards1
Member Avatar
Regular Card
[ * ]
i want there to be a mascot card in match attax 11 12
my youtube video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuqVUj1j8PM

Ellietyke2000
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I hate Adelaide taarabt but I think he will be a motm
BFC Forever

Trusted traders

Unitedkids x2
Matchattaxfan4
Jayce101 x2
MysteriousMatchAttaxPerson
Maxi Taxi x2
Sham
Swapmaster97 x2
Chelsea1
Dm14
Mamaster
TheMakerOfMatchAttax
Naveensachdev
Mastergladiatus
Migle-giggle
TAYLOR 1248

Check out my trade list: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6988214/1/#new
Feedback page: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6990403/1/#new
Match Attax for sale, Inbox me if you would like any :)
Not trading anymore, only selling.
Follow me on Instagram! @heey_its_ellie

JRDuck
Limited Edition
Topps will rate the higher position club with a higher rating.
In their eyes, no player in the lower position club is worth a 80 rating.
----------My wishlist----------|||----------My tradelist----------|||----------My Feedback----------|||

TRUSTED TRADER(20):mrexplodeify, CharlesHK,Maxi Taxi,adamwasley89,MysteriousMatchAttaxPerson,papagali,pnchocloates,ilham7,naveensachdev,ho123wang,vorronin,José Otávio,Zabolek,blizzard,Phild,futeraliverpool,jayce101,siege27,chris.jlee,rollcollector

spursdave
spursdave
According to the BBC website Taraabt is still a Spurs player!!!!!!
Any ideas?????
http://bluntshallbooksandtradingcards.webplus.net/index.html

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
spursdave
May 3 2011, 12:38 PM
Any ideas?????
The BBC website is faulty a bit like spurs' keeper

Zabolek
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
spursdave
May 3 2011, 12:38 PM
Any ideas?????
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/8888787.stm

According to the same BBC, Taarabt has signed permanently for the Rangers. :sf4
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
yes Taarbat is a permanent rangers player as it says in daily mail today the redknapp sold him for £1 million and now is worth £8 or 9 million!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Koda
Masters Card
Tarabt wont get a score higher then 80, as for some reason only the 'larger' clubs get more high scoring cards

Koda
Masters Card
Who else will be a Man of the math for rangers, maybe anothr forward?

JuveFC
Masters Card
paddy kenny has to be a MOM for QPR imo...

Koda
Masters Card
kenny, yes hes a great keeperr

Koda
Masters Card
QPR might get points taken of, so we dont know if they are promote yet

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
There wont be any QPR players in next seasons Match Attax

The trouble is there probably wont be any Cardiff City in it either !!!
Edited by Alan, May 6 2011, 05:06 PM.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
the sp,motm IMO as it stands
SP-kenny
MOTM-tarrabt,routledge and
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people
waitng for ... people to get their cards-0 people

Arsenal FC

Mr epic cardz
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
CardSwapper1
Apr 30 2011, 04:51 PM
Carn't waite till they come goodison get loads of there autographs Taarabt is the one I want the most, he will be a MOM
i think he'll be a player charlie adeam a motm more like not a mom
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
what happens if they do get docked though? :shrug

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
mrmatchattax
May 6 2011, 07:00 PM
what happens if they do get docked though? :shrug
They'll have o play in the P/O's then to get promoted. Cardiff getting auto promoted and Naarwich getting the title

But it would be better to keep them out the Play offs as they look more exciting IMO without them, they would be favourites. Cardiff may once again fall again at this hurdle, something they need to avoid to keep any remaining financial problems at bay.

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
i hope norwich do get the title :)

Trusted Traders:

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 10/11 · Next Topic »
Add Reply