Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The topps authentic website has been launched
Topic Started: May 19 2011, 03:40 PM (2,621 Views)
JuveFC
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
steep prices...
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
Koda
May 19 2011, 04:06 PM
I might buy some packs, but hwat are premier gold, do they contain autographs?
they're not packs koda. see the link on the first post. I think Topps have priced most people out of the market though with their sales prices - everyone Ive spoken to anyway!!
dont think the concensus group done very well... :doh

JuveFC
Masters Card
Phild
May 19 2011, 04:15 PM
Did the concensus group happen at all ?

Bit disappointed with the prices and the lack of different clubs and players.
dunno tbh Phil... maybe not then?

hoping Topps have given the forum a discount code to make the prices more realistic, about 20% to make the prices although high more accurate... :shrug

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
May 19 2011, 04:17 PM
Phild
May 19 2011, 04:15 PM
Did the concensus group happen at all ?

Bit disappointed with the prices and the lack of different clubs and players.
dunno tbh Phil... maybe not then?

hoping Topps have given the forum a discount code to make the prices more realistic... :shrug
looked on the other one - last message was surveys would be sent out after WC Champs...?

JuveFC
Masters Card
spurs.attax
May 20 2011, 05:15 AM
On the ordering page, you can see how many stock left. The premier gold is 1999 so it means Topps only sold 1 box so far!
That made me smile Calvin...wonder who the person was who bought it...
As Shaggy would say in his song "...it wasn't me!!"

:sf4

That actually isnt too bad a price though for the set of 20 cards, the jersey cards are priced the same as the signature cards though :idiot

JuveFC
Masters Card
jayce101
May 21 2011, 06:35 PM
any chance that topps are going to supply us with a discount code?
I think Mr T is asking...hopefully around 20% to make the collection although still highly priced more viable to serious collectors.
3 sets sold in a week explains the pricing structure Topps have in place may be a little high, even their marketing dept. may be able to understand that!!
I dont think any of us need to be told that the cards are overpriced, but especially seeings as you can buy Topps Premier Gold 2002 autos on BuyItNow on ebay for $50, and they have their 2003 equivalent which regularly make less than the 2002 ones on ebay auction for sale for nearly double that price...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Authentics · Next Topic »
Add Reply