Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Authentics on ebay (longago08)
Topic Started: May 31 2011, 07:24 AM (2,565 Views)
Futeraliverpool
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Already on a profit! Will be interesting to see the final prices...... if he is really on the ball he could also make a few pounds from second chance offers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Futeraliverpool
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have no idea mate. I have been trying to work out who the bidders are based on their feedback scores but have had no luck. The prices just keep going up.

The Owen auto I can understand - it is a very rare card and people (myself included) have been looking for it for a long time.

The level of bidding on the new Authentics cards is strange though - I would have thought people would atleast do a quick google search on any new product before putting a bid of 70+ on it......

Fair play to the seller - he took a risk and it has paid off

Futeraliverpool
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Paypal fees are 2.9%
In the item description he actually states postage to be 6
They start at 99p
Postage for the 3 autos and the box from Topps will have been 12 max (so for ease let's call that 3 per item)

If Giggs were to sell for the 82 it is currently on, he would be making a profit of approximately 19 (82 - 10(fees) - 3(postage) - 50(original cost))

Futeraliverpool
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry Andy - you type faster than me!

Futeraliverpool
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great result for longlongago. Slightly suspicious of the second highest bidder on the autos though with a feedback of only 4 and 100% bid activity with the seller having placed 64 bids......

Futeraliverpool
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Topps-Ryan-Giggs-Auto-Limited-Edition-105-/300563655594?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item45fafd6baa

Another Giggs appearing on ebay

Futeraliverpool
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Surprise, surprise - a certain bidder has caused these auction prices to shoot up. Still has 100% bid activity and notably hasn't bid on any of the other Authentics autos that have appeared on eBay.

Shill bidding is very poor form.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Authentics · Next Topic »
Add Reply