Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Authentics Limited Edition Signed prices.
Topic Started: Jun 16 2011, 11:53 AM (1,131 Views)
matchattaxmaster11
Member Avatar
ROFLCOPTER SOI SOI
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
tbh i think the prices are not good i think they should have produce more and lowered the price that way they would make alot more sales atm not many people are going to buy exept the rio ferdinand ones to try and be in the first 50

:cheers
TRUSTED TRADERS
mariocamb13
mufc17
Migle-Gigle
JuveFC X3
Mikado0231
papagli
Tollyman
chernomoretz
l1sboa 1

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my feedback page

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6771114/1/#new

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

matchattaxmaster11
Member Avatar
ROFLCOPTER SOI SOI
Tollyman
Jun 16 2011, 12:11 PM
OK, that's fine but what price and print run would you suggest?

The more cards there are the less desireable, so would you pay say 15 knowing there was 5,000 cards?

Of course you also have to persuade premiership players to sign that many and for a price that allows topps to make a profit, I wouldn't want to have to ask Wayne Rooney to hand sign 5,000 football cards for 1 each! :o :D

its just that topps target market is aimed at kids really, there is not alot of kids willing to pay 50 pounds for a piece of card in a box with a plastic cover on it, i am but i am saving up for next seasons cards.

there sales on the premier gold is appauling i just think they should lower the price and in the long run they should make more money because there not really selling many at the moment. And they would sell alot by lowering the price even if its like a special promotion for like a week. I would love to complete the set but i just cant find myself paying over 500 on them.
TRUSTED TRADERS
mariocamb13
mufc17
Migle-Gigle
JuveFC X3
Mikado0231
papagli
Tollyman
chernomoretz
l1sboa 1

my feedback page

matchattaxmaster11
Member Avatar
ROFLCOPTER SOI SOI
i think you are quite right about the more there are the less desirable they are but i still think if they lower the price they would make alot more sales
TRUSTED TRADERS
mariocamb13
mufc17
Migle-Gigle
JuveFC X3
Mikado0231
papagli
Tollyman
chernomoretz
l1sboa 1

my feedback page

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Authentics · Next Topic »
Add Reply