Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Choose who you think will be the next years 100 clubs(choose one person from each possision!!)
Cech 2 (4.7%)
Hart 7 (16.3%)
Reina 0 (0%)
------------- 1 (2.3%)
Vidic 8 (18.6%)
Terry 2 (4.7%)
Ferdinand 0 (0%)
------------- 1 (2.3%)
Bale 6 (14%)
Lampard 4 (9.3%)
------------- 1 (2.3%)
hernandez 6 (14%)
Berbatov 2 (4.7%)
Rooney 1 (2.3%)
------------- 1 (2.3%)
A player that not has been written just comment! 1 (2.3%)
Total Votes: 43
The new hundred clubs; who do you think will be the new 100 clubs?
Topic Started: Jul 16 2011, 07:59 PM (845 Views)
SVERRETV123
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is just what i think today. And if you have any other ideas or like this one just reply to this comment.

100 clubs:
goalkeeper Hart or Cech.
defender Vidic.
midfilder Bale(101).
forward Berbatov.
:cheers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SVERRETV123
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
i think that the new 101 is Bale,because it often the 100 club in extra season that is the new 101 in the next seoson.

SVERRETV123
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
RolyPolyOly9
Jul 16 2011, 08:13 PM
Was torres 100 club 08 09 EXTRA ?

GK hart
DEF vidic
MID bale
FW tevez/berbatov
no

SVERRETV123
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
NIAMHUSLFC07
Jul 19 2011, 04:34 PM
Reina deserves it but it will probably be Hart
Vidic
Bale (don't think he deserves it. I think Adam does becase of is fine form last season or Nasri or van der vaart)
Hernandez or Suarez
i want Pepe Reina to be a 100 club...........but is he the best goalkeeper or it is Hart or Cech????

SVERRETV123
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Sickone95
Jul 19 2011, 06:37 PM
SVERRETV123
Jul 19 2011, 06:32 PM
NIAMHUSLFC07
Jul 19 2011, 04:34 PM
Reina deserves it but it will probably be Hart
Vidic
Bale (don't think he deserves it. I think Adam does becase of is fine form last season or Nasri or van der vaart)
Hernandez or Suarez
i want Pepe Reina to be a 100 club...........but is he the best goalkeeper or it is Hart or Cech????
There is no denying the fact that Reina has been fantastic in previous seasons in the PL (Winning the golden glove three times in the seven years it has been active in the EPL), and I do wonder why he has been overlooked so far. But Hart won the GG last year, and he is the City player that deserves a HC the most.
i think that the goalkeeper is Hart but my favorite football player is Pepe Reina.

SVERRETV123
Member Avatar
Limited Edition

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 11/12 · Next Topic »
Add Reply