Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Buy Of The Century?
Topic Started: Aug 1 2011, 01:06 PM (610 Views)
Footiegal1997
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I've been having a bit of a clearout recently, and today I took a load of stuff to a local charity shop. I was about to leave when I saw a Match Attax 10/11 tin on one of the shelves. There was a 2 price tag on the top so I thought it must have contained cards. I took it off the shelf and it weight a ton! I looked inside and I flicked through and I saw mostly base cards. I was about to put it down and leave when I saw a Bobby Zamora MoTM in it. I went ahead and bought it with the thought that there would be more MoTMs inside and......THERE WAS! Well, MoTMs, and much more! I will give you a lowdown of exactly what was inside. I'm guessing some are from Match Attax Extra as some say 'Star Player' and some say 'Star Signing'

Over 200 base cards
Every single club logo foil card
Captain - Danny Murphy
Showboat - Cameron Jerome
- Pederson
Star Signing - Dzeko
-Dembele
- Boselli
- Gallas
Star Player - Zamora
- Cahill
- Drogba
- Doyle
MoTM - Ormerod
- McCarthy
- Dorrans
- Kalnic
- Zamora
- Samba X2
- Hangeland
- Sturridge
Limited Edition - Van Der Vaart
- Arshavin
- Drogba X2

And all for 2! Some have a bit of damage, but I'm still set to make a huge Ebay profit! Of course if any of you need anything, please give me a buzz. Thanks :)

My Trading Feedback
My Ebay Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Footiegal1997
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah! I cannot believe my luck! It was at an RSPCA shop and I am a huge animal lover ;)
My Trading Feedback
My Ebay Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 10/11 · Next Topic »
Add Reply