Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A few new cards and binder from the Champions League Set!
Topic Started: Sep 17 2011, 01:37 PM (2,028 Views)
Jokerlicious
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
You're welcome :) Haha, yeah - good luck ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
spurs.attax
Sep 22 2011, 03:02 PM
The poster is in Chinese.
What it means:
225 base cards
50 star players & rookies
30 fan favourites
20 goal stoppers
25 champions
5 top managers
total 355 cards

I guess there are 20 teams in this set. 1 goal stopper per team.
Top managers:
Sir Alex Ferguson
Jose Mourinho
Pep Guardidola
Andre Villas-boas(?)
Arsene Wenger(if arsenal is in the collection?)

Just guessing thought...

the first three are obvious...

Will Play-off teams be in the collection?
Posted Image

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
Jokerlicious
Sep 22 2011, 08:39 PM
25 Rising Stars: 1 in 6 packets
25 Star Players: 1 in 6 packets
20 Goal Stoppers: 1 in 11 packets
30 Fan's Favourites: 1 in 7 packets
25 Masters: 1 in 15 packets
5 Top Masters: 1 in 60 packets
+5 Scandinavian Stars: 1 in 80 packets
Who could the scandinavian stars be?

Zlatan Ibra, but who else?Ibrahim guy from norway(manchester city)? but he is loaned out to N.E.C.?

Alanzinho for Trazbonzor,when he played in Norway he was a real star...?But not scandinavian?
Posted Image

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
Jokerlicious
Sep 22 2011, 08:18 PM
I actually just bought my first 3 boosters today :)<br />- I don't think the cards are quite as thick as last year, they feel slightly thinner.<br />- Also, I was hoping the ratings we're in the exact same "range" as last year, but the range seems a bit more "wide" (if you catch my drift?). Example: Dossena (defender) has a 70 in defense and Payet (forward) has a 72 in attack.
Has goalkeepers like 60 in attack this year too?
Posted Image

Jokerlicious
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have absolutely no idea about the scandinavian stars, unfortunately. I really wish I could find a checklist somewhere.
The goalkeepers I got so far, and their attack-ratings: Mandanda - 39, Adler - 42, Lopez - 45, Abbiati - 39.
They gave Mandanda 71 in defense - what is that about!? He only got 76 in defense last year too.
I find it really weird.

papagali
Masters Card
buddy, please make a photo with your phone and upload on photobucket.com or just send an email to somebody to post the pictures:) im sure everyone would really really apreciate it
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

Jokerlicious
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Unfortunately, my phone is borrowed from a friend, which means I don't have a USB-cable, to transfer from phone to PC. And on top of that, I don't even a digital-camera (I know, I'm like a caveman). I see if I can perhaps work something out.

papagali
Masters Card
maybe you can upload directly from your phone, or borrow your mom s phone or something.i m sooo curious:D
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

Jokerlicious
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can really put myself in your shoes, and I'm trying to think of some kind of solution. In the meantime, you can see what the Top Master- and Star Player-cards look like in the link on the first page. If you want to know more about the ratings or something, feel free to ask :)

papagali
Masters Card
you are soo lucky:) i want to see a real photo because it s different from that computer photos;) not really care about ratings.if you ask me, i would love the cards to have no ratings:)
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Some of the info in the Chinese poster is wrong.
It should be Top Master instead of Top Manager and Messi is one of the 5 Top Masters.
Completed Trades: l1sboa x 2, papagali, JuveFC, hattersfan x 3, longlongago_08, blizzard, maxi taxi, mrexplodeify, ashvin, CharlesHK, pnchocolates x 2, Rollcollector, Koda, vorronin, hotspurs95, ho123wang, monkey76, shauncheng1, matchattaxmasters22 x 3, dom9lfc, yerai95, garystephens, Zabolek, MA!CCFC98, mojoe x 2, mszaby x 2, Matt, kgarnett x 3, gp#3 x 3, Hirozil, Cardmonster
Want List last updated Oct 13, 2015
Trade List last updated Oct 13, 2015
My Feedback
Picasa Album

amigo
101 Card
Jokerlicious
Sep 22 2011, 09:21 PM
Star Players look too much like the regulars (I actually didn't notice that Vagner Love was a Star Player after a couple of minutes).
Fan Favourites looks really special, with a beautiful colored background and some astronomic patterns = sounds weird, I know, but they look way cooler than last year's grey/silver background (some may find it weird).
Rising Stars doesn't vary much from the regulars, except that the "ripped-side-look" are in both sides (and also white).

It's really hard to explain, but I tried my best :)
Hi,is nordic edition with card number?

according to Zhongyatu,the checklist of inserts is as belows.

http://www.zhongman.com/UploadFiles/sports/2011/9/2011923103618.jpg

Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

amigo
101 Card
I had thought that Panini would ignore Arsenal to make up for in updated edition.

But they are so efficient this time.
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

bplsilva
101 Card
It looks like Lyon is not in there this time
@bplsilva

garystephens
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's a little frustrating that it's a lot of the same players again who are Masters/Champions. Although Ferdinand is still a great player, he doesn't get as much game time for Man Utd now. Why not have Vidic, Nani, Hernandez etc? There's a wealth of other people to choose from. Same with Real Madrid, why have Ozil again? Surely Benzema earned a spot?

Other than that, looks good. Panini don't seem to like Ronaldo though do they? They never make limited editions of him and he's not even a Top Master now. How they can call Pique a Top Master and not Ronaldo I'll never know!

Jokerlicious
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Since that list doesn't show Rising Stars & Star Players, I wonder if the players you get in those 2 categories, are also in as base cards. (I got El Shaarawy & Shaqiri in Rising Stars, and they have 74 & 75 in attack, I can't imagine those 2 as base cards, where those ratings would be even lower - but you never know).

f_otter
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
opened a couple of packs yesterday and some more today of the nordic edition...

found a couple of good ones;
top master - Messi (nice looking card) 1:60 packs
scandinavian stars - Lindegaard 1:80 packs

left the box for dead after pulling those two ;)

papagali
Masters Card
please upload some pictures:(
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

f_otter
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
left the cards at my local shop...

to see them check out the FCF "sponsor of april" site

JRDuck
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://www.coolcard.se/new-champions-league-2011-12/single-cards-champions-league-2011-12/254

some of the pics
----------My wishlist----------|||----------My tradelist----------|||----------My Feedback----------|||

TRUSTED TRADER(20):mrexplodeify, CharlesHK,Maxi Taxi,adamwasley89,MysteriousMatchAttaxPerson,papagali,pnchocloates,ilham7,naveensachdev,ho123wang,vorronin,José Otávio,Zabolek,blizzard,Phild,futeraliverpool,jayce101,siege27,chris.jlee,rollcollector

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2011/2012 · Next Topic »
Add Reply