Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Champions League 2011/12 Adrenalyn XL Checklist; ...building a checklist, and help much appreciated
Topic Started: Sep 24 2011, 01:40 PM (8,050 Views)
Linus
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Where have you got the info on Messi and Alves being released in Germany? Have not seen them anywhere here.
My Trade List
My Feedback
Trusted Traders: papagali, gabormadrid, wdy11, lostdonkey, cocacolaman75, groomit, speedy24, Dinho, l1sboa
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll take them off, probably a mistake on my part.

I always want to hear from collectors who can find something that needs updating, whether I've got something wrong or there's something that can be added.

Thanks Linus.

Linus
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, you're welcome. Glad to be of help where I can. I wish there would be more LEs in Germany.
My Trade List
My Feedback
Trusted Traders: papagali, gabormadrid, wdy11, lostdonkey, cocacolaman75, groomit, speedy24, Dinho, l1sboa

Linus
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Coinciding with the release of the starter set, Panini has opened the online cards store for german customers. Top Masters 1,50 €, Masters and Goal Stoppers 80 cent, Fan's Favourites 60 cent, Star Players and Rising Stars 40 cent, Base 25 cent. There is no reason anymore to pay more than that.
Edited by Linus, Nov 29 2011, 10:59 PM.
My Trade List
My Feedback

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated first post with some new additions.

Please check it out and let us know of any other items that are missing.

Would also like to see scans of Chinese version packets etc. Is there anywhere on the Web where these can be seen?

amigo
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am still waiting for the reply from Zhongyatu.It seems that the LEs that you could get from the tin here would be as many as 20,but no more new one.
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

Linus
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Do you think there will be an update set this season? Last time it was directed at Scandinavian customers only, but since there already is a slightly different nordic edition this year...?
My Trade List
My Feedback

groomit
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think there will not appears a update
I´m adrenalyn all world football collections.

My wishlist
My feedback
My Tradelist
My Sellinglist
My Messi Tradelist
My Messi Wishlist

garystephens
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You look at the teams that were eliminated from the CL and the ones that remain still and you just can't picture an update set this season. I can't see the Swiss and Cypriot teams being huge sellers.

matchattaxmasters22
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Crazy load of Limited Editions to get if you are one of those crazy collectors who want cards from all countries :P
Good find on the Asian Adrenalyn thing. Japanese?
And this is the reason not collecting Adrenalyn- loads of Masters and Tops Masters, Scandinavian cards, and Limited Editions only available in Europe and all of those I listed aren't very easy to get and cost a lot on eBay especially as i am that kind of collector who wants to finish the collection. Good luck to all who want to complete this set :)
If you need any base: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDu8QzTO4mM&feature=relmfu
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

Check my wishlist and PM me if you want to trade. Cheers!
COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
Match Attax 10/11, 10/11 EXTRA, 11/12, 14/15
Adrenalyn XL 2014 World Cup
TRUSTED TRADERS:
Rollcollector // gt6943 x2 // CharlesHK // spurs.attax x4 // Shuqiran // ho123wang // jamesalex // thomasfo // watts27 // Matt // mszaby x2 // robjones1973 // xavi101 // lordfa9 // kgarnett x2 //gp#3 //

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2011/2012 · Next Topic »
Add Reply