Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tankerton1's Wishlist
Topic Started: Sep 25 2011, 02:48 PM (2,871 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Everyone
This is my Wish List:

Panini World Cup 2014 Stickers:
1, 12, 34, 38, 52, 71, 79, 92, 96, 100, 103, 104, 106, 112, 122, 130, 134, 261, 266, 268, 273, 281, 306, 310, 314, 349, 353, 364, 425, 427, 432, 435, 439, 455, 456, 473, 487, 488, 501, 508, 526, 530, 540, 557, 560, 561, 570, 600, 606, 625.

Match Attax England 2014: Lionel Messi Silver Limited Edition

My Trade List can be found in my signature
Many Thanks
Toby

Updated: 15/06/2014
Edited by Tankerton1, Jun 15 2014, 03:46 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

lynettedoolin
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
will look probably got loads you need ill pm you
trusted traders

suedehead84(x1)
monkey76(x1)
ethanbreds(x1)
bibster(x1)

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Small update on my needs!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated with Match Attax 12/13 needs
Trade List Wishlist

breillat
i-card
[ *  * ]
i have both star player and star signing !! numbers 375 and 396 do u fancy a trade ?

breillat
i-card
[ *  * ]
willing to trade with number 257 sunderland and a golden legend card

breillat
i-card
[ *  * ]
gold legend 491

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Another Update
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated Trade list was also updated a few minutes ago
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated Trade list also updated
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just Updated this after long time, just about to update my tradelist
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated with Match Attax Bundesliga 12/13
Trade List Wishlist

UKBasedCollector
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Tankerton1, I've sent you a pm regarding a possible trade...
Trading Feedback

My Wishlist

My Tradelist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated with Adrenalyn XL Road To 2014 World Cup Brazil
Big update to follow in the next couple of weeks!!
Trade List Wishlist

Rausome
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have Spanish cards from 2012/2013 season. Approximately 300 cards. You may be interested.
My trade list (Spanish cards)
My feedbacks

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated and added Match Attax 13/14, about edit my tradelist
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated, just about to update tradelist
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Wishlist Updated, just about to update the tradelist and everything will be up to date
Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Wishlist Updated, just about to update tradelist again, Match Attax Bundesliga 13/14 will be added to wishlist and tradelist as soon as i receive my order.
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Finally Updated after a long time, about to update tradelist
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated, just need the last few cards for Match Attax 13/14!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated with Match Attax Bundesliga 13/14, about to update Tradelist
Will add Topps Premier League 2014 Stickers and Socttish Premiership Match Attax 13/14 later today or tomorrow
if you would like to trade for the Bundesliga 13/14 cards i am happy to trade with anyone from the U.K or Germany but only for the Bundesliga 13/14 cards and no other ones, please pm me if interested
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated with Match Attax Scottish Premiership 13/14 and Topps Premier League Stickers 2014
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have updated after over a month with the last few premier league stickers i need. about to update my tradelist!
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated with Panini World Cup 2014 Sticker needs, about to update trade list with my swaps for this, please pm me to arrange a trade.
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Updated with the Last 50 Panini 2014 World Cup Stickers, Tradelist also updated!
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Wishlists · Next Topic »
Add Reply