Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
www.footballcardsdirect.com
Topic Started: Oct 10 2011, 02:12 PM (3,111 Views)
Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For the best in modern day football trading cards and stickers visit

www.footballcardsdirect.com

Edited by Phild, Feb 21 2018, 11:43 AM.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Have any cards been added?

I want to search for some specific Mundicromo and Mega Cracks and I think none have been added?

Regards

Shervin
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Not added those yet, will be done in next few days ,they are next on the list.

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok cheers
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
FootballCardsDirect.com now have a Facebook page so please have a look and click LIKE for regular site updates and also discount codes on a regular basis..

Only set it up tonight so need a few likes so I don't feel lonely on there :rofl

FootballCardsDirect.com On Facebook

Most recent addition to the site is the Panini Adrenalyn XL Road to 2014 World Cup Brazil Trading Card collection.

Check them out here
Edited by Phild, Apr 21 2013, 12:58 AM.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
New website now fully functional and plenty of items to be added over the coming months

FootballCardsDirect.com
Edited by Phild, Aug 20 2013, 10:38 PM.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
It's looking really good Phil!

:653
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

harryl1878
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looking good. Just ordered the 3 Everton Vietnamese cards :)
1428 different Everton cards... and counting

Wishlist - Tradelist - Feedback

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Catherine and thanks for the order Harry, will be posted out tomorrow.

I lost interest in my old site as it wasn't user friendly enough. Really pleased with this one and have 1000's of items to put on over the coming months from the UK and around the world, currently adding Adrenalyn BBVA 12/13 cards which will be followed by Confederations Cup stickers before I start on the filing cabinets and boxes which have piled up so always worth checking back.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Very flash Phil, I like it.

Nice one and thanks for the link!

Don't forget my offer....
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

harryl1878
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Order arrived today great service as per will keep checking back.
1428 different Everton cards... and counting

Wishlist - Tradelist - Feedback

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
All available Adrenalyn BBVA 12/13 now added to website. Don't forget I do also offer trades for items I collect myself (which does regularly change unfortunately until I realise I cannot keep on top of it all), currently only interested in Spanish items and West Brom in West Brom kits.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Have neglected the Facebook page since I set it up (and a couple of hassles with Facebook) but now time to start using it properly.

FootballCardsDirect.com Facebook Page

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
My CARDIFF CITY cards arrived safely this morning, thanks very much Phil. An excellent service.

Alan

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

kimmeh_d
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I purchased some cards through Phil's website on Thursday afternoon. On Friday morning they arrived, perfectly packaged and perfect condition. Absolutely outstanding service, can't recommend enough! Thank you very much Phil :)
Wishlist, Feedback, Trade List
Thanks to all who have traded with me so far!
Main Player Collections: Luis Suarez, Jordan Henderson

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Match Attax SPL cards added to the website over the weekend

FootballCardsDirect.com - Match Attax SPL 13/14

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Champions League Adrenalyn 13/14 cards are available in my ebay shop at present, link at the top of my signature.

They will be on website in next couple of days but combination of watching us getting destroyed at Anfield and sorting ebay orders have delayed getting them on site.

Anyone needing certain cards please PM me or check out my ebay shop

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Special offer for this weekend only (Offer ends 11.59pm - 3/11/13).

Champions League 13/14 base set for 7.99 to FCF members, please contact me via PM on this site. (Shipping to be added to all non UK orders)

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
hi phil, whats the current price of a full set ?
Please check out my pictured set at -
Italy set fully pictured Rangers set fully pictured
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

TRADING FEEDBACK - PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Its listed as 169.99 but for FCF members will do at 145

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
ill see where i am on the money front and buy if the wife aint spent to much this month lol :cheers
Please check out my pictured set at -
Italy set fully pictured Rangers set fully pictured
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

TRADING FEEDBACK - PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cards arrived yesterday, excellent as always. Thanks Phil.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

stevesmith
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i used your website for the first time on friday to purchase odds to make up my premier gold team sets excellent fast service and prices much cheaper than those selling singles on ebay.
TRADE LIST

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Steve, hope cards arrived okay

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
As some may have seen from my website homepage I will not be stocking World Cup cards or stickers at this stage and unlikely to be stocking Match Attax Extra, if I do stock them it will not be in the usual quantities I stock.

Last year I decided that after the World Cup and next seasons Match Attax Extra I would consider selling up as over the 8 years I have been fulltime I have lost the "love" for it and when I started I was a collector and I do want to get back to enjoying collecting again. Admittedly I have been looking into a few other things over the past month or so without anything jumping out at me and convincing me it was worthwhile.

On Monday during a conversation with a friend an opportunity to do something else came up and is one I am going to explore, it may be worthwhile, may not but it is worth exploring and not something I can do alongside the World Cup cards etc due to the time they take up, its way out of my comfort zone but something that could be very rewarding if done right.

At this stage I will be keeping the website going as it is fully paid up for the rest of the year and I will be hopefully continuing with it long term as more of a sideline rather than my main business afterwards as I do have 1000's of cards/ stickers to be added and I would rather have the income each week instead of selling off in one lot for what would be peanuts plus I will also be continuing to purchase non UK cards which I do have more interest in. Once I am settled and know what time I have available then I may look at adding current collections again although it may be in lower quantities.

It may be that I get a couple of weeks down the line and decide the opportunity is not for me and revert back to my website only, all thats cost me is a bit of face and made me look a bit of a idiot but thats nothing new :sofun

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
WEBSITE OWNERSHIP CHANGES AT Footballcardsdirect.com

THIS EVENING A DEAL WAS AGREED THAT WILL SEE THE OWNERSHIP OF Footballcardsdirect.com CHANGE FROM MYSELF TO KELLY AND PAUL OF KGF CARDS, BETTER KNOWN AS KELEMERSON ON eBay, THE SITE WILL GO INTO MAINTENANCE MODE AT 9pm (UK TIME) ON SUNDAY 22nd APRIL AND WILL BE BACK WHEN THE NEW OWNERS ARE SORTED AND READY.

I HAVE NO DOUBT THE SITE WILL GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH UNDER THE NEW OWNERS, THEY HAVE THE PASSION AND COMMITMENT WHICH SADLY I HAVE LACKED OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS, THEY ARE ALSO PURCHASING ALL MY UNLISTED STOCK WHICH WILL SEE 1000's OF NEW ITEMS ADDED FROM VINTAGE TO RECENT CARDS & STICKERS SO PLEASE KEEP CHECKING BACK.

KELLY AND PAUL HAVE BEEN ADDED AS ADMIN ON THE SITES FACEBOOK PAGE SO WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY FOR THEM. I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE SITE GROW FURTHER UNDER THEIR OWNERSHIP.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL THE CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PURCHASED FROM ME IN THE 6 YEARS I HAVE HAD MY WEBSITE, I STARTED IN 2010 WITH A FEW LISTINGS ON eBay AND HAD MY FIRST WEBSITE 2 YEARS LATER WITH THE CURRENT VERSION IN 2013, A LARGE NUMBER OF THOSE EARLY CUSTOMERS ARE STILL BUYING FROM ME TODAY AND SO I OWE A GREAT DEAL OF THANKS TO BOTH THEM AND THE NEW CUSTOMERS I HAVE PICKED UP ALONG THE WAY, SOME OF WHOM I NOW CLASS AS FRIENDS AND I HOPE WILL CONTINUE TO USE THE SITE UNDER THE NEW OWNERS.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL

PHIL DANIELS

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Links to Football cards shops/websites · Next Topic »
Add Reply