Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
***Winner Announced*** Quick Match Attax Tin Competition
Topic Started: Oct 23 2011, 06:45 PM (2,858 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
****WINNER****

is........swapmaster97

Win a Brand New 2011/2012 Match Attax Tin.

Just tell me in this thread what you like best about this forum to gain entry.
I will draw the winner on the 6th November.

All members elligible

Good Luck.
Edited by Tollyman, Nov 6 2011, 10:03 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
They best thing I like about this forum is finding out information that I could never knew or found out about. I also love the competitions, they are sometimes 'crazy', as they have some crazy prizes! Like this one, a Brand New Match Attax 11/12 Tin. But mostly I like this forum because of its members, they are friendly and helpful. Lots of members have such good talents in producing fake Match Attax cards which I could never do.

turboboy94
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

Koda
Masters Card
The thing I like most about thsi forum is meeting new people. I am the only person out of myf amily to be on this forum, and I can safely say I would highly recommend the forum to anyone aged 1-99. The friendly members have helped me with alot of things, such as completing collections by trading, and gaining new cards, whilst also giving htem a card they need in return. The helpful staff have handled the task of running a 3000 member strong forum extremly well, and dealing with all incidents that occur, and ecspecially making sure that the forum is a safe and friendly enviroment. You also find out new things, exclusive sneak peaks about the soon to release collections, release dates and sneak previews, you often find out new things that you didnt know, everyone has an extraordinary story to tell. You can also find out people's achievements, such as winning football matches, winning trophies and all sorts! I have met people from all over the world, which just proves how much global interest this forum has. Furthermore, if a member is in need of help or any sort, they will be sure to get a helpful answer from another member of the forum. If you are lucky enough, you can even meet up with members at events (aslong as you check with your parents first) I am sure this is great fun. These are all reasons why my favourite part of the forum is the people, thanks for listening, and I hope you agree!
Koda
Edited by Koda, Oct 23 2011, 07:22 PM.

knights98
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like how I am able to meet and trade with people who share similar interests with me all around the world!
My wishlist Updated 18/2
[url=[url]http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6851547/1/]

Feedback!
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6758606/1/?results=406443&pg=1

Trade list updated 17/1
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6768564/1/#new

Trusted Traders: Maxi Taxi x3, Jamesalex x3, 44gwilson, Mattybomb22, TheMakerOfMatchAttax, Aussiergy x3, Matchattaxfanatic, pnchocolates, pjson37

Please check out my trade/wish lists! Thanks!

Joshua_10
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I love how you can talk about match attax and other football cards and share information with each other. There is no other place where you can do this. I would recommend this forum to anyone who collects any type of football cards
YNWA

longlongago_08
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the best thing is i can find the cards which i need and trade with a lot of friends.
trusted trader:
lilly, gabormadrid, Cjchelsea, Pottelejon, traderleon, JuveFC, portlaw, jayce101, Phild, papagali, tom, lostdonkey, Danishcollector, Futbol_Cards, MasterOfMatchAttax, bibster, garystephens, dogadug, sham, chernomoretz, motorlux, pnchocolates, CharlesHK, Pedrelx, hattersfan, hotspurs95, ho123wang, vorronin, uta5644, gt6943, theus123, blizzard, smasher99, artsefa, ofb1988, MIKADO0231, tanshak

my wishlist / my tradelist / my feedbacks
my trade album / my collection album

ChelseaFan
Signature Card
I joined this forum to know about new releases of Match Attax. If it wasn't for MOMA, Mariocamb13 and Turboboy94 including CufcAttax97 I wouldn't be here today :clap I would recommend this forum to anybody. Thanks Everybody and Tollyman for making what this forum is today. Tollyman thanks for all the great competitions, you could keep all this stuff but instead you decide to give it away. Thanks! Great Place! All those other forums: SCF etc... Aren't as good as this one. Thanks for the awesome banner, the prizes and the News Ticker. I know it takes Money, but Thanks! Really appreciate it you spending money on the forum. Thanks Again. I mean, you have friendly members, Great Moderators, and awesome sneak peeks at upcoming cards too! This website is so cool! That is why I am always on it! Sometimes when I'm doing my homework I think "FCF, FCF, FCF I want to login so much!" I would trade, but I don't. Only if there was an FCF App! That would be so cool! I really think it is VERY Cool Awesome!
Edited by ChelseaFan, Nov 4 2011, 02:44 AM.

Mr.SpongeMan
Member Avatar
Signature Card
The best thing here is by watching the forum grows slowly from 100-500 members to 3000 members. It was because the forum got A LOT of information - a simple but good trading area and also great members to make friends :) Also a lot members here have the creativity to make cards, lots of experience in life and also fantastic amount of knowledge in football.

To make it easier - almost everything is the best thing :D
Posted Image

Tradelist - My Final Needs - Feedback
Good traders list are on feedback page :)

Afc4life
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The best thing is trading and commuincating with other members
Afc4life
Trade List http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6840005/1/#new

mattybomb22
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I love the fact you can communicate and trade with people from all over the planet which means you can get cards that not only you don't have but are not even available in your country. I have not had one bad experience on this forum and have completed a number of trades with people from countries such as Malaysia, Romania and of course England. This is great for me personally as I live in australia where there are not as many collectors and helping people by trading a Cahill LE last year gave me and them (I hope) much pleasure. So, in short, to meet people around the world with the same love as me, MATCH ATTAX.

My Trade List- http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6759099/1/#new
My Feedback- http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6763205/1/#new
My wishlist- http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6768208/1/
trusted Traders-knights98, papagali, match-attax-man789, themakerofmatchattax, hotspurs95, dm14
Pending traders- wingerNumber7, dylanharry0, arsenal9126

Oafcforever
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The three best things i like about this forum is that i can trade with people all over Earth and then hopefully complete my collections, also i like to see other member's talent they have at making fakes that even Topps or Panini would be proud of, and last but not least i get to learn about new collections and even more stuff about existing collections.

Oafcforever

Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
Hello.

I am from Australia as I'm sure many of you know.

I joined Footballcardsforum after seeing a YouTube video about it and coming across while searching for Football cards on the internet.

Before I joined this wonderful place I was very very limited with knowledge of cards.

Example:

* I had no idea there was a set called "Match Attax Extra"

*No Idea There was sets from 07/08,8/09.

* The list could go on!

This place is immensely friendly, Has great knowledgeable members and members with a great sense of humor.

It's very hard for me to believe I have almost been on here for a year know.

It just goes to show how much fun this forum is!

I love to see talented members make their fakes of Football cards. I love seeing peoples ideas,thoughts,difficulties with the set.

And...

Trading.

Trading on this forum has enabled me to get lots of cards for sets I needed that you could never get in Australia.

Plus It's very safe to trade on this forum.

The early bird information on new and upcoming sets is great! It provides plenty of time for all members to discuss possible problems, predict new types of cards ect.

So as you can see I love this forum.

Footballcardsforum is my most visited site on the computer.

Top 3 things would be:

3. Information on sets
2. Trading
1. The Whole Thing and seeing the forum grow.

So to conclude...

FCF is the #1 Football card site.

Even if I don't win I enjoyed writing this,

Cheers,

Maxi Taxi B)

I quit quite a while ago, I stop in on the forums from time to time.

jamiecullen98
Member Avatar
Masters Card
i like finding out who likes the same teams as you who lives in the same area as you and also finding out wo makes fakes and ha cards that you have never even heard of before
Posted Image

thematchattax123
Member Avatar
101 Card
I like the forum because

It has lots of friendly and trustworthy people so I feel safe when trading

The amazing and mostly funny topics in general chat ( I laugh everytime I see most of them )

And last but not least just the vast amount of knowledge of most of the people on the site I mean sometimes I just wonder where on earth they find this stuff out

And I truly believe that without this forum I would have given up collecting cards ages ago and now I may continue for a number of years

Even if I don't win I just hope this shows everyone how great the forum is
trade list
[/big]wishlist

elliegriff
100 Club
There are so many things I could say that I like about this forum, but I guess the main thing overall, is how much knowledge people exude and how much they inform other members, and the fact that they are generous enough to actually do that for other people.
My Wishlist My Tradelist
My Youtube Feedback/Trusted Traders

Zabolek
Signature Card
This forum is a mineful of information about everything cards-related, but most of all, what is outstanding and I like best about the forum, are the amazing, friendly and cooperative people we can find on here. It's always a pleasant time to browse around the last responses, the interesting debates, and the questions/answers... plus obviously the great banter!
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

swapmaster97
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
trade, communicate with other people around the world.
and finding information i would never have found out
My WISHLIST
My TRADE LIST
MY FEEDBACK
TRUSTED TRADERS.
Ellietyke2000 x2,mrmatchattax x4,Sickone95 x2,LamboKeenie,Jayce101,elliegriff,dogadug x2,niamhuslfc07 x2
shuqiran x2,ofb1988 x2,naveensachdev x2,sufcmilla x2,hattersfan,ilytorres9,sham,fcb-messi-liverpool,koda,damondo, turboboy94

bad traders - tufctrader98 (waiting for over a month for cards and they still havent arrived.)
waiting for cards from - tufctrader98.

completed - shoot out 06-07 / match attax 07-08 / match attax 08-09 / match attax 09-10 / match attax 10-11

Damonado
Masters Card
One of the best things about footballcardsforum is tradeing with members all over the world (eg Spain)
trusted traders Blandy33,Swapmaster97
bad seb10

Posted Image

ryan100
Member Avatar
101 Card
The best things are:
Firstly you can trade cards and communicate with other members so you can finish collections.
Secondly there are good competitions on the site like this one etc.
Lastly is that you can find out information you didnt know and get pictures of new card sets before they are released.
Good Traders
Spoiler: click to toggle

Liam123
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
The best thing i like about this forum is that you can make new friends also i like the competitions & the fakes section because i like seeing other people`s ideas and designs.
Trusted Traders: llpalm08,CjChelsea,Blandy 33,gt6943.

ATTENTION!!!
I do not Trade Abroad.

My NEW Website
My NEW Website isn't quite finished yet, just a few tweak to be added but feel free to have a look.
My Youtube Channel

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For me it's the ability to trade with new members who are nice and friendly.Its always nice to be able to trade with people online because for me personally I don't know anyone else my age who collects football cards.It is also a sense of maturity because you deal with it all yourself and you have a great sense of independence.It's really fun when you have an item arrive through the post.
Edited by swapit, Oct 24 2011, 07:49 PM.
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people
waitng for ... people to get their cards-0 people

Arsenal FC

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
If there was no suchthing as this place then i would be a bit more boring playing FIFA 12, but the competitons are amazingly awsome! I really don't know how i would find about the match attax 11/12 information, the information put in that area is ridicilous crazy, I like match attax and others will so they need to post errors/pack opening/limited editions etc. I LOVE fakes and this is the only amazing place to post my fakes, as on other football card forums there would'nt be any fakes section or if there was then not many would post, here loads post! Basicially every part is amazing, but there are 1 or 2 sections im not confident on.
The trading area is a massive help, i'd hardly be finished with the 10/11 set and my 11/12 set would die, but the traders/dealers here are friendly, although admitidly there are/was a few scammers which are now banned.
I have met a few friends along my journey and hope to see them at Swap and Play Tours.

Good Luck To All, Nice Competition Tollyman. Great Idea For Prize.

Thanks

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
They say that dreams are made of hopes. But reality is one match away. Don't stop believing. Europe awaits.
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

150 (Negotiable) For My 11,000+ Collection!!!

Rollcollector
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
The best thing about this forum is that I can connect with collectors from all around the world, some of them also have cards that cannot be found anywhere else. Even though there might be a small little group of scammers on this forum, it's still a place where I will personally go when I need to complete my sets and to trade my other unwanted items. The people on this forum are all very friendly and also a place for the younger collectors to grow and understand more about the card and memorabilia industry. I love the amount of effort some of the collectors on this forum do to get first hand information about a specific type of card and all of them are very reliable. I love this forum and I hope the people on the forum love me too much said I think people should just be at home on this forum.
Trusted Traders:
Poolstar,Theus123,Oafcforever,LFCAttax
I'm starting this list up again, sorry to all the great traders I've traded in the past!

Wishlist Updated 28.1
Tradelist Updated 16.1
Selling
Feedback

Also if you are looking at this please join my new forum
http://s4.zetaboards.com/FootballCardzStation/index/

Posted Image

Shuqiran
Member Avatar
Master Card
When I was an amateur trader,I have a lot of cards for trade but don't know where to trade them. Then I found Mr.SpongeMan (Thanks alot!! :)) and he recommended me this website. I thank him very much to tell me this website. I have been trading a lot since December last year. Here there is a lot of incredible things to tell,it's too many that I can't describe them. And also I like these people,whether they're good or bad trader,I still admire them for collecting Football Cards. It's amazing that no matter what age,they're still collecting. I also love the Competitions,like this one!! Never won anything from the competitions YET!!! Need a lot of luck to win them. This website is really easy to trade with the overseas. Because of this,my dad also collecting them now!!! That's surprising for me. Really appreciate this website. So yeah that's my reason. :) Cheers!!
Tradelist
Feedback
Wishlist
Posted ImagePosted Image

matchattaxmaster11
Member Avatar
ROFLCOPTER SOI SOI
My favourite part of the forum is gathering information about football collectables
TRUSTED TRADERS
mariocamb13
mufc17
Migle-Gigle
JuveFC X3
Mikado0231
papagli
Tollyman
chernomoretz
l1sboa 1

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my feedback page

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6771114/1/#new

MrNerfguy04
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The reason i joined this forum because i can talk with other collectors, share stuff you saw,you can ask for help, you can trade, make new friends and more!

and the collectors can help you finish the collections by trading, no matter if you live outside or inside uk you can still talk to other collectors and i really really thank
Tollyman for making the brilliant forum for us and the other collectors!

i also thank the collectors that help me to complete my set's
i am looking forward to the future of this forum i will remember this forum untill my death and i will never forget my friends.

Cheers
MrNerfguy04

i really hope i win.

:)
Posted Image

Like me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MrNerfGuy04/125452404203684

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/mrnerfguy04

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrnerfguy04

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
The thing I like best about this forum is that it is the forum that seems to have all of the new information about new products first. I love how Panini/Topps send exclusive pictures of the Limited Edition cards and we get first glance at them.

Thank you for the contest! Love the free contests too ;)
Posted Image

mrexplodeify
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The reason that I joined this forum probably is I want to know more about Match Attax.
I love this forum that I can't stop browsing it whenever I am free.
The best thing that I like about the forum is not only the full detail of Match Attax products, but also the kind members here. I had never imagined I could meet foreign friends in my whole life. But FCF has just made it for me.
I really enjoy the interaction between me and the others, we help each other by trading cards and stuff.
I hope this forum will finally become a famous one.

Thank you for the lovely free contests :)

MEX

ForestFan121899
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think the good things about the Forum are... It gives great advice on Match Attax and there are some great traders
Jonathan Greening admits to not being too keen on crosses!

Amoghmalhaar
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The best thing about this forum is that it always helps you when you need it to :)
I am selling lots of Match Attax from all seasons except 07/08 Extra!

Also contact me if you are interested in Cricket Attax! :D

wacka14
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Despite me not coming on this forum much but when i do i recieve help what to do and how to do it Thanks, MOMA Mariocamb Koda Tollyman Spursdave and everybody else.
i collect
man united cards
david beckham
javer hernandez
john terry
cristiano ronaldo
ryan giggs
andriy shevchenko

matchattaxfanatic
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I simply love Match Attax Forum becuase it is a forum about Match Attax, other soccer cards and more. What I most love about Match Attax Forum is the great atmosphere of all the people on the forum, everyone is really nice, kind, interesting and everyone here shares the same interest, it's a great place to make new friends who share the same interest of collecting trading cards such as Match Attax and the sport soccer. Match Attax Forum is so great because of the trading area and the latest news area, we are always kept up to date with teh latest Match Attax and soccer news and it is a great place to trade with other reliable and nice members. Match Attax Forum is by far the best trading card forum on the whole WORLD WIDE WEB becuase of the atmosphere and all the great features which Match Attax Forum delivers! :D

Tradelist
Wishlist

Trusted Traders:
Gt6943 x3, Hotspurs95, Jamesalex, Matchattaxfan4, Xavi101, Watts27, Alanaman, Blizzard, UnitedKids and many many more..........[/big]

jamesalex
Member Avatar
"Giggity Giggity"
As a young boy from Melbourne, Australia, I knew only 1 person who played Match Attax. People who knew I collected it just thought I was weird. Until one day, after typing in Match Attax in google, FCF came up in the search results. It's been a FCF love affair ever since. Since then i've traded with 50+ people, met hundreds of new people from around the world and actually completed a collection.

My favorite thing about the forum is how I can connect with so many people around the world (and Australia) who share the same "strange" love as me, and how friendly and helpful they are. When I first joined the forum, I was welcomed warmly by the members, and what struck me the most, was how polite they are compared the other forums!

Cheers.
Trades- Needs -Feedback

Trusted Traders: Feedback Thread

Arsenal Fan!

Spoiler: click to toggle

traderleon
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The thing I like most about the forum is that fact that it's steadily building a community of which we can build friendships which we never thought we would build.
Recently I saw a post which explained people met at a Match Attax Event from this website, and this just shows the dedication and passion which people have to collecting these football cards.
For the first time in my life, I've realised that there are people that are just as old as me, being 17, if not older, that love collecting football cards regardless of the time it takes to collect them or the funds required to build a steady collection, collecting football cards is for absolutely everyone, grown ups too!
Great traders :
RobPBS
alexcollects
lilly (top notch, gave me Bowyer MOTM out of kindness)
Blandy33 (gave me 4 MA codes out of generosity)
Posted Image

11diderdrogbachelsea
Member Avatar
Regular Card
[ * ]
u can find out info before any 1 else or before the card set comes out
any one need match attax 09 10 cards message me because im selling them thanks

mazza
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I joined this forum to meet new people and make friends,the fact that we have so many collectors on this forum is great because that means that we can quickly gather new information because there are so many knowledgeable collectors which instead of going to the shop or on websites to get this information it will be hassle free to get it on here.The people on here are so friendly and happy to help and they were trying to meet up with each other at events to see if they could build a stronger relationship with people.This forum has a lovely atmosphere and i would advise anyone to join and a big thanks to tollyman because if he had not built there would be no FCF and want to thank MOMA for telling about this amazing forum on his videos on YouTube Thanks mazza

clem132
100 Club
It's getting the information before it hits the shops as well as finding out when and where limited editions are due out

siege27
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think it's a great site. It's easy to swap, to make new friends, to getting information on sets.
This site helps us to complete our collections.
I hope to continue this way, thank you for this forum.
Wish list - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6764109/1/#new
Trade list - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6763923/1/#new
Feedback - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6768040/1/#new

Peterorange
i-card
[ *  * ]
hi my son and I like the heads up on which mags have limited editions...essential!

cheers

Pete

Bergogdal
Regular Card
[ * ]
I like the information about new footballcards. Specially information you cant find other places about limited editons and things like that.
Also exiting to look for new friend all over the world to swap cards with. Some cards are hard to get in my coutry, and some are only possible to get in my country(Norway).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · FCF Competitions · Next Topic »
Add Reply