Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
***Winner Announced*** Quick Match Attax Tin Competition
Topic Started: Oct 23 2011, 06:45 PM (2,857 Views)
gazduska
Regular Card
[ * ]
My answer: this forum is great for the ones (like me) to discuss `card matters` with other collectors. There are plenty of collections to talk about so it`s quite fun. Best wishes, Aron
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stevebucktrout
Regular Card
[ * ]
My favourite part of the forum is gathering information about the cards we collect to help complete the collections

Mini Groover
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What do I love about FCF?

That is a hard question as I could list hundreds! The many great members who provide a friendly experience, awesome moderators and admins who are nice to everyone, the up to date information about all things soccer, Comps that give members to win cards!, The company is great, the list goes on and on at about this point. :)
Posted Image
Pure Adrenalyn!

papagali
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i love most at this forum that has lots of people that are able to help.Lots of members here have lots of experience and it s really great to have someone able to answer your question.
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

ho123wang
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The best thing in this fourm is the atmosphere of the trade. Everyone tries to complete their collection and they will cooperate and trade with each other. it's very nice of everyone there. And I'm absolutely enjoying these.
Trade List
Wishlist
Feedback

Trusted Trader: Sham, JRDuck, Maxi Taxi, gt6943, aussiegergy, Ashvin, palmerme1, Shuqiran, LucasYat, siege27, hotspurs95, Rollcollector, longlongago_08, spanish, joco, shauncheng1, Zabolek, thematchattax123, spurs.attax, grrooves, arsenal9001658, Val, matchattaxmasters22, watts27, xavi101

YNWA!

I am a Hong Kong trader :)

Posted Image

SWACI FC
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
It is great to meet new people from all over the world that have the same interests in football/soccer cards. I am even starting to find some more collectors here in the USA. It is also very helpful to learn more about the new sets that are being released.

Thanks to everyone, keep up the good work.
SWACI FC
My Collection

BECKR607
Regular Card
[ * ]
The best thing I like is I can find all the latest news about footy card :cheers :cheers :cheers :135

Chocco
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great place for exchanging information and cards. What else can I say?
FWF teams CHOCOLATE HEROES and RANDOM FARMER

matchattaxmasters22
Member Avatar
Masters Card
What I like about Football Cards Forum is because the fact you can go trade with loads of people and this is probably the best website of Trading Cards. I like how there are many threads and you can explore everwhere andhow there are so many competitions and so many users here to talk to and communicate with.
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

Check my wishlist and PM me if you want to trade. Cheers!
COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
Match Attax 10/11, 10/11 EXTRA, 11/12, 14/15
Adrenalyn XL 2014 World Cup
TRUSTED TRADERS:
Rollcollector // gt6943 x2 // CharlesHK // spurs.attax x4 // Shuqiran // ho123wang // jamesalex // thomasfo // watts27 // Matt // mszaby x2 // robjones1973 // xavi101 // lordfa9 // kgarnett x2 //gp#3 //

aznluvchrist
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
It's really hard finding other football fans in the United States that also collects football cards, but this site has helped me a lot in finding other people who shared the same passion for football and the same hobby of collecting cards. Thank you FCF!

Please join my page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Soccer-Cards-Collectors/191772050897297

TheEnglandFan1
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i like the way you can see all the epic match attax news, i love trading and having fun on this site! :)
SELLING ALL MATCH ATTAX LOOK ON MY YOUTUBE TO BUY!!!!!!!!! :)

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

matchattaxmulla
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This forum is the best thing that has happened to me. Before I joined this forum, I didn't even hear a thing about the match attax 11 12 club badges. But now I have, I am looking out for them and made a few offers. The news and information updated each day is brilliant and everyone who i have met so far are nice and answer my questions promptly.
This is a great forum.

CharlesHK
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What is the best for the forum is that it is a place for me to get more amazing information for any card sets. In FCF, even I can learn more card sets which I didn't hear before in my place. Also traders are so nice here to help people to complete their trades and provide any interesting cards other than the major card sets. Here I know more friends and also card information from all over the world. FCF you are the best!
My tradelist
My sale page (updated 25 May 2017)
My feedback

Trusted Trader: JRDuck, mrmatchattax, Messi-FCB-Liverpool x2, naveensachdev x2, papagali x2, TheMakerOfMatchAttax, turboboy94, Zac Young, Phild, durians22, motorlux, Tobygan, NIAMHUSLFC07, spurs.attax, Tsubasa, wdy11, Rollcollector, paradogs77, longlongago_08, chris.jlee, blizzard, NeilB, gabormadrid

Posted Image

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I love the forum because it is a friendly place with a in depth knowlage for cards. Also I can be here chatting about what i and the other Members like.
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

10etighe
Member Avatar
100 Club
i like this forum because it is much easier for me too complete all my collections, being able to trade with all of the members, and also i get lots of information that i wouldn't normally have access to
Traded with (Trusted):
Turboboy94, Dm14, Palmerme1, rkhalis, Swapit

Pending Trades:

Trading Feedback

Damonado
Masters Card
Who won?
trusted traders Blandy33,Swapmaster97
bad seb10

Posted Image

ForestFan121899
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I dont think its been announced yet
Jonathan Greening admits to not being too keen on crosses!

sentai101
Member Avatar
100 Club
The best thing i find about this forum is that i can know what match attax series is coming up next and when is it coming out.I also like this forum because of the friendly cyber amigos,I find them really friendly and hardworking because they took their time to post information on this amazing forum.I also recommend this forum to any match attax lover and those who loves football.Through this forum i can find many people to trade with and catch up with latest merchandise. It is such a honor to say that this is the forum on net!
BVB

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
****WINNER****

is........swapmaster97

Congratulations!......Please PM your address and the tin will be sent this week.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
I have bad luck once again :(
I quit quite a while ago, I stop in on the forums from time to time.

ChelseaFan
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Congratulations! :fest

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · FCF Competitions · Next Topic »
Add Reply