Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Football Champions
Topic Started: Nov 3 2011, 06:22 AM (74,944 Views)
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm the guy from Brazil who traded with RiverOnFire that he mentioned in the earlier posts. Also, dealed a lot with jeanmarie by the time we were finishing our regular 2001-02 sets and recognized a few nicknames from the ebay auctions from 2010, 2011.

Played the game quite a while with a friend who also collected the cards and gave me the cards when he was moving out. It was funny that everyone stopped playing their TCG games and root for the team that had a player one liked, but only one or two actually bought some cards.

I've also managed to complete all the 1400 cards from the Base and Expansion sets from 2001-02 and got a few cheap promos in the process, but my main focus was the regular cards. I also had a bit of luck since the Brazilian Real is about as half as it used to be comparing to Euros and Dollars by that time, so a rare card was still affordable. It was funny to dig around the 10th page of the Google search and find an unknown website only to find some cheap cards or stay up late to get a bargain in an auction. Good old times

Oddly enough, I have got the non-foil Ronaldo (2001-02) in a trade here in Brazil. I have found another guy in the country that had some spare cards for trade (even though he was not even actively searching for them) and to my surprise, when I received them, Ronaldo was a non-foil version.

Hope you can get your desired deals :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Football Champions · Next Topic »
Add Reply