Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Football Champions
Topic Started: Nov 3 2011, 06:22 AM (81,396 Views)
Rasheed
i-card
[ *  * ]
Ho guys! I came from Italy and I'm new! I'm trying to complete my fifteen year collection!

I wanted to ask you if you had a list of foil cards from French Championship and a full list of promo cards from England and Italy, could you help me?

among other things I am looking for this two cards:
Shevchenko 2001/2002
Shevchenko PROMO 2003/2004

if you have any of these do not hesitate to send me a message
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rasheed
i-card
[ *  * ]
Loc FC
Nov 17 2017, 08:33 PM
Rasheed
Nov 15 2017, 10:54 PM
Ho guys! I came from Italy and I'm new! I'm trying to complete my fifteen year collection!

I wanted to ask you if you had a list of foil cards from French Championship and a full list of promo cards from England and Italy, could you help me?

among other things I am looking for this two cards:
Shevchenko 2001/2002
Shevchenko PROMO 2003/2004

if you have any of these do not hesitate to send me a message
Hi !
You can find all the lists of FC 2001-2002 on soccercardindexsoccercardindex.com and on FC listhttps://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.fr/2015/03/wizards-of-coast-football-champions.html

Are you also playing FC ?

best
Thanks a lot

No, i'm only collecting it now

Rasheed
i-card
[ *  * ]
however I have seen that the Guerin cards are practically unobtainable. how were they? did they give it to the magazine?

Rasheed
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hello to all. I would be interested in the Football Champions foil of the French league. Anyone with those cards send me a PM as well.
Thank you.

Rasheed
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hi everyone!

I've got this cards to sell or trade:

French campionship 01/02
Monterrubio
Ba
Meriem
Jeunechamp
Rothen
Gallardo

English Premier League Base set 01/02
Giggs
Hyypia
Gravesen

English Premier League Title Race 01/02
Gerrard
Scholes
Hutchison

Posted Image

Send me a PM if you're interested in them

Rasheed
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hi guys! I sell or trade this cards. Let me know if you're interested in them

Posted Image

Posted Image

4 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Members: Rasheed, lbfair2000
« Previous Topic · Football Champions · Next Topic »
Add Reply