Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interested in VIP membership?
Yes, 14.99 with cards my preference 11 (24.4%)
Yes, 7.99 membership would be best 10 (22.2%)
Maybe, but need more info (please post details) 7 (15.6%)
No, not interested. 17 (37.8%)
Total Votes: 45
New VIP membership, good idea?
Topic Started: Dec 24 2011, 04:44 PM (2,654 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm looking at introducing a VIP membership which will have acess to exclusive reveals, exclusive deals from Topps, Panini and Futera, it will also have extra special VIP only competitions. I will also intend to have FCF exclusive cards only available to VIP members (possibly from manufacturers).

The invisaged cost would be about 7.99 a year membership only - 14.99 for membership including exclusive cards

It would still be free to be a normal member with access to all other sections

Existing members would get VIP membership free for first 12 months and possibly beyond but would need to pay for cards.

Would you be interested in becoming a VIP member?

EDIT: Probable cost would be 4.99 for VIP plus a similar amount for exclusive cards which would be optional. Standard membership would be free.
Edited by Tollyman, Jan 29 2012, 08:25 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Koda
Masters Card
I would be interested in becoming one of the VIP members

fredlynch
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would definitely be interested in becoming one of the VIP members. Sounds like a great idea!
I collect Marko Marin cards and stickers.

My Feedback My Trade List

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6845509/1/#new

My Wish List

Oafcforever
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i would be interested in becoming a vip member! sounds great!!!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
People came here in the first place because it`s "FREE"... when Moms and Dads have got to start paying then i can only see people leaving and then you won`t have a forum as such.Kids might pay for the first year then when they get bored as they always do they will be off.There are other places where you can swap/trade cards for free..... which i use as well as this place.
There is one place that i can think of(can`t remember it`s name) that was free then started charging... i for one don`t use them now and they don`t have many active swappers.
Introducing paid membership will not reduce scamming in my opinion... if that is the main intention of it.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
gt6943
Dec 24 2011, 07:43 PM
People came here in the first place because it`s "FREE"... when Moms and Dads have got to start paying then i can only see people leaving and then you won`t have a forum as such.Kids might pay for the first year then when they get bored as they always do they will be off.There are other places where you can swap/trade cards for free..... which i use as well as this place.
There is one place that i can think of(can`t remember it`s name) that was free then started charging... i for one don`t use them now and they don`t have many active swappers.
Introducing paid membership will not reduce scamming in my opinion... if that is the main intention of it.
The idea of charging a small fee is to make the forum better and provide members (who want it) with lots of extra content. At the moment it is being done at my expense (both time and money). Currently I cannot afford to advertise and expenses come from my own pockect with monthly sponsorship helping out. The new banner and skin was 200 alone, postage on compo's can be expensive as well.

It takes a lot of time to deal with the manufacturers (exclusives, aranging discounts, competitions etc..), sorting out members disputes, general admin, running comps, dealing with 'bad' trades plus holding down a full job that see's me leaving the house at 7.30am and getting home at 8.00pm. Not to mention being a Dad to my family, running an U10's footie team & selling on ebay! :o Can you hear the violins!! :D

If I'm to carry on providing these 'non forum' oriented extra's I can't keep paying for it from my own pocket for other peoples benefit as much as I would love to.

I have high hopes for the forum and would love it to take off and be a big part of making card collecting bigger and better in the UK and across the world, providing a place where collectors can meet and share info. The Forum will always remain free and the discussion elements will never be charged for. I do take your point, charging in any form is a gamble hence this thread. :cheers

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
I like the idea of a membership programme where you are able to get special products and have access to some area's that normal members don't.

But I do not like the idea of the trading area being VIP only.
I might not be an expert on this subject, but there are quite a few people on here who register on this site so that they can trade with people and complete their set. With some of these people being young children who do not have the sorts of funds that we many have (The posters in this thread). Their hopes of getting that card they wanted dearly are dashed due to them not having much in the pocket. They are outsiders against their will.
While it may not be as frequent, scamming will most likely still occur (As Gt6943 said). And I can also easily see this 'rule' being broken with non-paying members trading under the admin/mods' noses.

But I do like the VIP idea nonetheless.

Please tell me if I am wrong though, this is my stance on what I saw in the first post.

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Sickone95
Dec 24 2011, 09:55 PM
I like the idea of a membership programme where you are able to get special products and have access to some area's that normal members don't.

I might not be an expert on this subject, but there are quite a few people on here who register on this site so that they can trade with people and complete their set. With some of these people being young children who do not have the sorts of funds that we many have (The posters in this thread). Their hopes of getting that card they wanted dearly are dashed due to them not having much in the pocket. They are outsiders against their will.
While it may not be as frequent, scamming will most likely still occur (As Gt6943 said). And I can also easily see this 'rule' being broken with non-paying members trading under the admin/mods' noses.

Please tell me if I am wrong though, this is my stance on what I saw in the first post.
You raise a good point and I suppose people will start trading in the collection area instead of the trading area.

And of course by PM as well.

Excellent feedback, thanks.

ChelseaFan
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eight pounds as well as 15 pounds is a lot of money for one year worth of membership on one forum.

Anyways Tollyman, barely anybody would buy membership. If they do, only like 1/10 are going to buy it.

The forum is free so why not keep it an only free place. No membership.

If you decide to do the membership, it should only be for trading.

ChelseaFan

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Membership will not work for trading.... people will just do it by PM or by email.

Have the membership for a VIP area within the forum where all forum competitions are done and exclusive giveaways are done.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

garystephens
Limited Edition
Suggestions like these can work but they have to be done correctly. I've seen it happen on other sites and user activity quickly drops because people feel like they're being segregated and don't want to pay for things they used to get for free.

A paid VIP membership absolutely could work. You need to keep trading out of it though. That is the bread and butter of this forum and you simply have to keep it available to everyone. By limiting it you would split membership but also people would still try to trade, just by flooding people with PM's and other such tactics. Keep it as it is, in one central place that everyone can access.

The main advantage of a VIP area would be for exclusives. That will definitely attract new members to the forum and only a handful would have to go VIP to make it financially feasible. For people who are here for community, trading and general information, nothing would change. For those who want perks such as information first and exclusive cards & discounts, they have the option to upgrade. Having a VIP area with a VIP competition doesn't mean you would need to abolish the competitions that already exist.

The only problems I see are if you had exclusive information, how would you guarantee it stays exclusive. Once someone has read it there is nothing to stop them telling other people. Also you have the issue that Futera, Panini, Topps etc might be reluctant to provide exclusives if only a select amount of people on a certain membership can obtain them. However, I suppose you could use VIP membership for guaranteed access to those exclusives and then offer them to everyone else via competitions etc.

Basically, it could very easily work but the meat of the membership would probably have to be new features and perks. Taking things that we already have away from everyone and limiting them to those who pay will probably cause a fair few grumbes, I know it has in the past on other forums I've used.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
garystephens
Dec 24 2011, 10:28 PM
Suggestions like these can work but they have to be done correctly. I've seen it happen on other sites and user activity quickly drops because people feel like they're being segregated and don't want to pay for things they used to get for free.

A paid VIP membership absolutely could work. You need to keep trading out of it though. That is the bread and butter of this forum and you simply have to keep it available to everyone. By limiting it you would split membership but also people would still try to trade, just by flooding people with PM's and other such tactics. Keep it as it is, in one central place that everyone can access.

The main advantage of a VIP area would be for exclusives. That will definitely attract new members to the forum and only a handful would have to go VIP to make it financially feasible. For people who are here for community, trading and general information, nothing would change. For those who want perks such as information first and exclusive cards & discounts, they have the option to upgrade. Having a VIP area with a VIP competition doesn't mean you would need to abolish the competitions that already exist.

The only problems I see are if you had exclusive information, how would you guarantee it stays exclusive. Once someone has read it there is nothing to stop them telling other people. Also you have the issue that Futera, Panini, Topps etc might be reluctant to provide exclusives if only a select amount of people on a certain membership can obtain them. However, I suppose you could use VIP membership for guaranteed access to those exclusives and then offer them to everyone else via competitions etc.

Basically, it could very easily work but the meat of the membership would probably have to be new features and perks. Taking things that we already have away from everyone and limiting them to those who pay will probably cause a fair few grumbes, I know it has in the past on other forums I've used.
Thanks Gary,

Some great comments there.

Remember at the point of going live I would make all existing members VIP's free for at least 12 months and TBO I would consider making all the existing members lifetime VIP's as a reward for being involved and getting the forum to where it is now. Existing members would only have to pay if they wanted the exclusive cards.

jamesalex
Member Avatar
"Giggity Giggity"
Tollyman
Dec 24 2011, 10:49 PM
garystephens

Thanks Gary,

Remember at the point of going live I would make all existing members VIP's free for at least 12 months and TBO I would consider making all the existing members lifetime VIP's as a reward for being involved and getting the forum to where it is now. Existing members would only have to pay if they wanted the exclusive cards.
Thats a good idea. Possible make members that have been on the forum for a while, or fairly newer members that contribute a lot, automatic VIP members?

And I'm sure a lot of these automatic VIP members would pay for the exclusive cards.
Trades- Needs -Feedback

Trusted Traders: Feedback Thread

Arsenal Fan!

Spoiler: click to toggle

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I agree with the comments about the trading and that it will go on regardless of whether it should or not.

15 sounds a lot in 1 go but maybe an alternative would be 1.50 per month with the option of a months trial before paying the 15 up for the 12 months subscription. 15 is actually only 1.25 per month so hardly breaking the bank especially if exclusive cards are made available to the members.

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I would be happy to pay - but it I would...

- Want to pay monthly
- To see what exclusive areas or stuff I would be able to access

Cause I am really on this forum for a reason - Football.
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I would be interested in having vip membership for excluisves as the forum is good and understandbly Tollyman puts a lot of effort time and money into running this forum which in my opinion is first class especially he does it in what little spare time he has.

Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

ChelseaFan
Signature Card
jamesalex
Dec 24 2011, 11:10 PM
Tollyman
garystephens
Suggestions like these can work but they have to be done correctly. I've seen it happen on other sites and user activity quickly drops because people feel like they're being segregated and don't want to pay for things they used to get for free. <br /><br />A paid VIP membership absolutely could work. You need to keep trading out of it though. That is the bread and butter of this forum and you simply have to keep it available to everyone. By limiting it you would split membership but also people would still try to trade, just by flooding people with PM's and other such tactics. Keep it as it is, in one central place that everyone can access.<br /><br />The main advantage of a VIP area would be for exclusives. That will definitely attract new members to the forum and only a handful would have to go VIP to make it financially feasible. For people who are here for community, trading and general information, nothing would change. For those who want perks such as information first and exclusive cards & discounts, they have the option to upgrade. Having a VIP area with a VIP competition doesn't mean you would need to abolish the competitions that already exist. <br /><br />The only problems I see are if you had exclusive information, how would you guarantee it stays exclusive. Once someone has read it there is nothing to stop them telling other people. Also you have the issue that Futera, Panini, Topps etc might be reluctant to provide exclusives if only a select amount of people on a certain membership can obtain them. However, I suppose you could use VIP membership for guaranteed access to those exclusives and then offer them to everyone else via competitions etc.<br /><br />Basically, it could very easily work but the meat of the membership would probably have to be new features and perks. Taking things that we already have away from everyone and limiting them to those who pay will probably cause a fair few grumbes, I know it has in the past on other forums I've used.
Thanks Gary,<br /><br />Some great comments there. <br /><br />Remember at the point of going live I would make all existing members VIP's free for at least 12 months and TBO I would consider making all the existing members lifetime VIP's as a reward for being involved and getting the forum to where it is now. Existing members would only have to pay if they wanted the exclusive cards.
Thats a good idea. Possible make members that have been on the forum for a while, or fairly newer members that contribute a lot, automatic VIP members?<br /><br />And I'm sure a lot of these automatic VIP members would pay for the exclusive cards.
Not a bad idea though.....

The frequency of posting is limited to prevent abuse. Please try again in 1 seconds. c:omp

10etighe
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i am not interested in buying a membership as i no longer collect. However i think this is fair, without Tollyman the forum would be nothing, no new information no exclusive deals on websites and i think we all owe a little to him.
Traded with (Trusted):
Turboboy94, Dm14, Palmerme1, rkhalis, Swapit

Pending Trades:

Trading Feedback

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
10etighe
Dec 25 2011, 07:52 PM
Without Tollyman the forum would be nothing, no new information no exclusive deals on websites and i think we all owe a little to him.
The thing is, will new members feel the same way about this as we do?

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

garystephens
Limited Edition
Tollyman
Thanks Gary,

I understand what you're saying, I'm just not sure it's a good idea. In my opinion what we have now should stay exactly as it is, with a VIP membership only providing brand new added features and exclusives. Whilst we won't see any difference here if we were all made VIP members, anyone new joining might feel a bit left out if they have to pay to get what we all have now for free. I just think it would be better to keep it as it is but provide something extra for those who want to pay, rather than upgrade everyone for free and leave newer people in their own membership level with nothing to do.

10etighe
Member Avatar
100 Club
Sickone95
Dec 25 2011, 11:56 PM
10etighe
Without Tollyman the forum would be nothing, no new information no exclusive deals on websites and i think we all owe a little to him.
I can see what you mean but this is what seperates it from any other forum - the fact is that we gain more information and there should be a way of letting people looking to join know that we get exclusive information.
Traded with (Trusted):
Turboboy94, Dm14, Palmerme1, rkhalis, Swapit

Pending Trades:

Trading Feedback

ChelseaFan
Signature Card
10etighe
Dec 26 2011, 11:21 AM
Sickone95
Dec 25 2011, 11:56 PM
10etighe
I can see what you mean but this is what seperates it from any other forum - the fact is that we gain more information and there should be a way of letting people looking to join know that we get exclusive information.
Maybe...

But if the new members contribute a lot then maybe Tollyman can give them lifetime VIP Membership too.

ChelseaFan

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Maybe once you reach 1000 posts you get Free membership?
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Nice idea hattersfan but surley that will only result in post tipping and im sure a lot of it which would make the forum quite uncontrolable for Tollyman
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

mrexplodeify
Member Avatar
Masters Card
turboboy94
Dec 24 2011, 11:46 PM
I would be happy to pay - but it I would...

- Want to pay monthly
- To see what exclusive areas or stuff I would be able to access

Cause I am really on this forum for a reason - Football.
Totally agree with you

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think maybe if Tollyman apointted a few more Mods and they could check whether they were sensible posts?
My feedback page

Awards:

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

Bad Traders

arsenal9126

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Some great feedback from everyone and just what I was after. :cheers

I just wanted to know if people wanted all the 'extra non discussion features' I have been providing over the last 6 months;

Box breaks
High value competitions
Exclusive reveals
Developing relationships with Futera, Topps & Panini
Making the forum more professional looking
etc....

I'm also hoping to have exclusive cards from the manufacturers.

All of the above takes a fair amount of time when combined with everyday administration of the forum (keeping it up todate, dealing with arguements, trading disputes etc..)

Every other football based forum has not taken off due to a lack of administration, marketing, moderation or all of the above so I ensure I put in the time and effort to ensure FCF doesn't go the same way. As mentioned previousley I underestimated the work involved providing these 'extra features' and I don't have the that amount of time to keep providing them or the money to keep spending on it, so I need to know if people are willing to pay a small fee to allow me to carry on.

I can continue the general administration as long as people remain behaving well (as at present :1356 ) so this will always be free, I would never consider charging members to chat!

garystephens
Limited Edition
The box breaks don't interest me personally, but the rest of the features you mentioned do. I feel that having exclusive reveals and strong ties with the manufacturers would be an amazing thing for the forum. If we can become a sort of central hub for information, with our own exclusives too, that a worldwide community participates in, it can only be good. I know that I've traded with people in numerous different countries and you just don't get that opportunity on other sites in a safe manner.

One thing I would like to see is the sticker sections become more popular. I'm mainly a sticker collector myself, and only got into cards properly again through this forum. It might have changed a little since Match Attax and Adrenalyn were introduced but it always used to be that kids in England collected Merlin Premier League and Panini Euro/World Cup stickers when they were growing up. There's a big heritage there and lots of different variations and versions that most people don't even know about. This forum is amazing with the cards, but trading with stickers and in particular the older collections is not so good at the moment. We have a fairly young community so it's to be expected in some regards, but I'd still like to see it improve a tad if possible.

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
What do you mean by ezclusive cards?
My feedback page

Awards:

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

Bad Traders

arsenal9126

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I would definatley pay for membership if it involved exclusive cards and products from the manufactorers and all the other features mentioned
Trade List Wishlist

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
Yes I'd pay for membership Tollyman, keep up the good work.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

ChelseaFan
Signature Card
Suggestions:

1. Contributing members automatic VIP members? And then if new members come and contribute a lot then they can be VIP members too?

2. We just carry on with the forum as usual. ;)

Tollyman I see your point. Many forums lack administration and moderation as well. Now there are only two forums I go on that have very well moderation. I see how you have a lot to do keeping the forum safe etc. But when you think about it would you charge members just to chat? I see that you have to spend a whole lot of time on the forum and many of us appreciate it. But if this is a free forum then let's keep it free.

Tollyman, this is your decision. And we are all looking forward to what you have to day In The future.

ChelseaFan

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
ChelseaFan
Dec 28 2011, 12:07 AM
But when you think about it would you charge members just to chat?
As stated in 2 of my posts above, I will never charge for members to post and reply to threads.

Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
Sickone95
Dec 24 2011, 09:55 PM

Completely agree.

@T-Man: Yup I'll be willing if this goes through but not sure on trading like Sick said.
I quit quite a while ago, I stop in on the forums from time to time.

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
garystephens
Dec 27 2011, 05:25 PM
One thing I would like to see is the sticker sections become more popular. I'm mainly a sticker collector myself.
This forum is amazing with the cards, but trading with stickers and in particular the older collections is not so good at the moment. We have a fairly young community so it's to be expected in some regards, but I'd still like to see it improve a tad if possible.
It isn't really in any of our hands though. I much prefer the Premier League sticker set to the card set and the 2004 collection was my first step in the collecting market.

The main reason as to why the card sections are more popular is due to the Companies themselves.
Click spoiler for long-winded stuff
Spoiler: click to toggle

Regarding to the VIP membership thingy, when will us participants have to pay? Will it be in December (for example) for the following year if it was the annual payment. Will the CIP membership start from the date the payment is received or the first of the month
(Sorry if this is a bit too much into the future :P )

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

traderleon
Member Avatar
Masters Card
tbh I would much rather pay 15 and get some really nice exclusives if they are really good from manufacturers.
however I don't think that the whole content of the forum should change and that it should be free to all to trade, i think that's a great USP (even though you're not selling it but considering your main audience would be under 15 they may not be able to pay)

That's just my way of thinking about it anyway.
Great traders :
RobPBS
alexcollects
lilly (top notch, gave me Bowyer MOTM out of kindness)
Blandy33 (gave me 4 MA codes out of generosity)
Posted Image

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Please make this I would be interested
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

lmccagh
Luton 95
What's the point in VIP membership during queit months where nothing happens anyway
Good idea though tolly

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
Sounds interesting, but you should check out hackforums they have a system like that AND 207 000 members!!!

You could have like a VIP category that cost 8
and an other category called Elite that cost 15 and they must have a yes from you?

Just an example...
Posted Image

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Is this going to happen anyway?
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Surveys · Next Topic »
Add Reply