Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Brand new MAE pics!
Topic Started: Jan 22 2012, 05:56 PM (1,229 Views)
hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Henry NS and Scholes
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great find :)

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Link doesn't work 4 me???

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Good Find, Here it is so people don't have to go to twitter ;) Posted Image
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Oh mate thanks!!

Joshua_10
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice find!! I'm gonna print them off and tell my mates I got em early lol
YNWA

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Nice ratings there for Henry considering his age and loss of pace!
great find and i definatley cant wait until the extra set comes out
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I know, should be better than ever!!

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Henry should have much better heading!

Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

matchattaxmasters22
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Awesome find. Great! Scholes is one. Definately looking to collect this. Scholes should be better :/
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

Check my wishlist and PM me if you want to trade. Cheers!
COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
Match Attax 10/11, 10/11 EXTRA, 11/12, 14/15
Adrenalyn XL 2014 World Cup
TRUSTED TRADERS:
Rollcollector // gt6943 x2 // CharlesHK // spurs.attax x4 // Shuqiran // ho123wang // jamesalex // thomasfo // watts27 // Matt // mszaby x2 // robjones1973 // xavi101 // lordfa9 // kgarnett x2 //gp#3 //

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
Not quite sure how Henry is a new signing and Scholes isn't? They got Scholes back and "signed" him in January...
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

thomasfo
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
ashleyyoungFTW
Jan 24 2012, 05:09 PM
Not quite sure how Henry is a new signing and Scholes isn't? They got Scholes back and "signed" him in January...
He was always with Man U, Henry was signed from LA Galaxy ;)
My trade list below ;)
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6881731/1/#new

And this is my feedback page :)
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6882306/1/

Needlist:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6897110/1/#new

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
thomasfo
Jan 24 2012, 05:13 PM
ashleyyoungFTW
He was always with Man U, Henry was signed from Red Bull NY ;)
;)

And what happened with Scholes is pretty much what happens with youth players when they are promoted to the side.

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
thomasfo
ashleyyoungFTW
No, he retired then returned, so he must have signed new forms this season counting him as a new signing.
Posted Image

matchattaxmasters22
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ashleyyoungFTW
Jan 25 2012, 09:29 AM
thomasfo
ashleyyoungFTW
No, he retired then returned, so he must have signed new forms this season counting him as a new signing.
He is only staying until the end of the season as he came to help out as there was so many injured players.
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

Check my wishlist and PM me if you want to trade. Cheers!
COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
Match Attax 10/11, 10/11 EXTRA, 11/12, 14/15
Adrenalyn XL 2014 World Cup
TRUSTED TRADERS:
Rollcollector // gt6943 x2 // CharlesHK // spurs.attax x4 // Shuqiran // ho123wang // jamesalex // thomasfo // watts27 // Matt // mszaby x2 // robjones1973 // xavi101 // lordfa9 // kgarnett x2 //gp#3 //

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
matchattaxmasters22
Jan 25 2012, 11:46 AM
ashleyyoungFTW
thomasfo
ashleyyoungFTW
He is only staying until the end of the season as he came to help out as there was so many injured players.
It doesn't matter how long he's staying there, all I'm saying is he must have signed new forms since he left the club, so he's technically a new signing. He re-JOINED.
Posted Image

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
ashleyyoungFTW
Jan 26 2012, 05:58 PM
matchattaxmasters22
ashleyyoungFTW
thomasfo
ashleyyoungFTW
It doesn't matter how long he's staying there, all I'm saying is he must have signed new forms since he left the club, so he's technically a new signing. He re-JOINED.
He never really left the club as he became a member of the clubs coaching staff.

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
i agree with Ashley Young.(LOL)

Posted Image
Whilst wondering the starry streets of Newcastle one night, Lee Cattermole said to his friend Nicklas, "Nicklas do you also own all the cars of the world?". "Why yes my friend!" he laughed, "I'm Nicklas Bendtner. Everything you see before you is mine... and one day it shall be yours". "Awww gee really? No fooling?!". "Absolutely Lee Cattermole. Come! Let us kick the absolute s*** out of these Ford Fiestas"

Posted Image

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
Sickone95
Jan 26 2012, 06:00 PM
ashleyyoungFTW
Jan 26 2012, 05:58 PM
matchattaxmasters22
ashleyyoungFTW
thomasfo
ashleyyoungFTW
He never really left the club as he became a member of the clubs coaching staff.
Regardless, he'd have had to SIGN new FA forms for this season, making him a new SIGNING.
Posted Image

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Dunno, as it probably is a new signing, as it cant really be a squad update if he wasnt in there squad before. Dunno thoiugh
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

wijit
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
He never left. If you leave, then the club has to cancel your pro registration. United retained his registration so he didn't have to re-sign. It's all in the detail. You can retire, and then change your mind as many times as you like (possibly this is why he was kept on coaching staff, as United would have to pay him a retainer to keep his registration) but if he had actually left the club then he would be a new signing.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
wijit
Jan 31 2012, 08:32 PM
He never left. If you leave, then the club has to cancel your pro registration. United retained his registration so he didn't have to re-sign. It's all in the detail. You can retire, and then change your mind as many times as you like (possibly this is why he was kept on coaching staff, as United would have to pay him a retainer to keep his registration) but if he had actually left the club then he would be a new signing.
Ah, didn't realise they kept his forms. In that sense I guess it's an update but I wonder how many people will think of it likethat?
Posted Image

wijit
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
ashleyyoungFTW
Feb 4 2012, 04:35 PM
wijit
Jan 31 2012, 08:32 PM
Ah, didn't realise they kept his forms. In that sense I guess it's an update but I wonder how many people will think of it likethat?
It would be good to see him as a new signing. That'd possibly be the oldest new signing ever!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 11/12 · Next Topic »
Add Reply