Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
To MAM101,Alan and MatchattaxCam; Thank You!
Topic Started: Jan 23 2012, 02:55 PM (7,002 Views)
Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks to four of you,my cards have improved a lot.Here is a symbol of appreciation to four of you.

Mam101: Stephen Carr base

Alan: Filip Kiss base

Joshua_10: Craig Bellamy 100 club

FCB-Messi: Jay Spearing

My own requests: Landon Donovan

: Robbie Keane

Hope you like it.And to MatchattaxCam,jc98 and all FCF members,if you are reading this,Please request your card from here.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: filipkiss3.png (245.69 KB)
Attachments: cbellamy2.png (303.38 KB)
Attachments: carr_2_3.png (259.47 KB)
Attachments: spearing.png (257.34 KB)
Attachments: donovan_everton9.png (261.38 KB)
Attachments: robbokeane20.png (254.33 KB)
Edited by Tevezthebest98, Jan 29 2012, 01:42 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
MatchAttaxMaster101
Jan 23 2012, 03:46 PM
Wow, thanks mate that is really nice of you!!! :)
so,are you happy with the card or it needs some improvement?Don't hesitate to ask

Posted Image
Whilst wondering the starry streets of Newcastle one night, Lee Cattermole said to his friend Nicklas, "Nicklas do you also own all the cars of the world?". "Why yes my friend!" he laughed, "I'm Nicklas Bendtner. Everything you see before you is mine... and one day it shall be yours". "Awww gee really? No fooling?!". "Absolutely Lee Cattermole. Come! Let us kick the absolute s*** out of these Ford Fiestas"

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
thanks

Posted Image
Whilst wondering the starry streets of Newcastle one night, Lee Cattermole said to his friend Nicklas, "Nicklas do you also own all the cars of the world?". "Why yes my friend!" he laughed, "I'm Nicklas Bendtner. Everything you see before you is mine... and one day it shall be yours". "Awww gee really? No fooling?!". "Absolutely Lee Cattermole. Come! Let us kick the absolute s*** out of these Ford Fiestas"

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
it is white mate i just made the color lighter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
No problem,Alan.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Joshua_10
Jan 23 2012, 04:26 PM
Cheers mate for the free request! Could I have Craig Bellamy hundred club for liverpool. And I don't know if I told you but you are now one of the best card makers in the forum, they really look real!!!
No problem josh,and i guarantee topps wont hire me :sf4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Joshua_10.here's your Bellamy 100 club.Hope you like it. :653
Attached to this post:
Attachments: cbellamy2.png (303.38 KB)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Anymore requests?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Filip Kiss edited with..........

NEW FONT! BTW,MAM101,if you are reading this,would you like to change the font of your Stephen Carr card?
Attached to this post:
Attachments: filipkiss3.png (245.69 KB)
Edited by Tevezthebest98, Jan 24 2012, 10:51 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
does it look similar jamie?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Edited MAM 101"s card :cheers
Attached to this post:
Attachments: carr_2_3.png (259.47 KB)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Alan
Jan 24 2012, 11:41 AM
I didn't think there was much to improve on the original Filip Kiss card, but the font is brilliant, and the white outline of the badges just sets it off perfectly. It's surprising how little touches like that can make for improvements.

Well done, and thanks again for your kindness.

Alan
Thank You Alan.You are the kindest person in this forum.Thank You very much. BTW, if anyone wants a fake card,dont hesitate to PM me

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
With(using) or Without glow on the font?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
i rendered the words mate

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
FCB-Messi's request:

Jay Spearing!(edited with glow on font and badge)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: spearing.png (257.34 KB)
Edited by Tevezthebest98, Jan 25 2012, 11:22 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Really?BTW, i've put some glow into the font.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Work?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
lol, ask Shelvey that i want a signed kit :) :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
how about a liverpool kit? :) LOL,just kidding

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
ok then :) :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
My own request :sf4

Donovan New Signing!!!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: DonovanNewSigning.png (273.38 KB)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
P.S: This is the picture of the render.

EDIT::::::: WRONG PICTURE :fing
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Landon_Donovan_Tottenham_Hotspur_v_Everton_xFF24J7Xmqml.jpg (69.22 KB)
Edited by Tevezthebest98, Jan 25 2012, 05:11 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Is it nice?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6878288/1/#new. Win 4 fakes from me!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Thanks mate

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Anymore requests?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Jamiecullen98's request

BAYO AKINFENWA!!!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: bayoakinfenwa2.png (228.26 KB)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
no problem mate

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
will do it later. im making loads of fakes for my compo now. BTW,

NEYMAR!!!

Attached to this post:
Attachments: neymar11.png (232.74 KB)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
New Signing requests anyone?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
LittleLiamBedford
Jan 26 2012, 04:25 PM
can i have my collison? i asked before some other of these?
Im doing it right now mate :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Here it is:

Jack Collison!!!
(sorry for the badge :doh )
Attached to this post:
Attachments: BGcoll.png (258.02 KB)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
really? i thought its rubbish

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Nah,there are many more talented card makers like spanish,FCB-Messi,LLB,JC98 and maybe one day you and MAM101(im serious)
Edited by Tevezthebest98, Jan 26 2012, 06:15 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Made this card due to boringness!

Davide Santon(squad update)!!!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: davidesanton.png (221.16 KB)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
EDIT::::::::::::::::::::

Donovan New Signing!!!(with full body picture!)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: donovan_everton9.png (261.38 KB)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Thanks everyone for the comments.BTW,

Robbie Keane(squad update) for Aston Villa!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: robbokeane20.png (254.33 KB)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Anyone wants to swap packs for fakes(4 fakes for a pack)?

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fakes · Next Topic »
Add Reply