Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
match attax singapore championship event
Topic Started: Mar 4 2012, 07:56 AM (286 Views)
matchattaxmasters22
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i came to the event in singapore this morning but sadly lost on third round by last years runner up. it had alot of traders on who i traded and sold my cards too and got a regional heats bronze card ticked. will also come nect saturday to the match attax trading crd exchange ao if any of you are in aingapore and u are coming next week. pm me and everyone, pm me for trades so check my trade and wishlist
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

Check my wishlist and PM me if you want to trade. Cheers!
COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
Match Attax 10/11, 10/11 EXTRA, 11/12, 14/15
Adrenalyn XL 2014 World Cup
TRUSTED TRADERS:
Rollcollector // gt6943 x2 // CharlesHK // spurs.attax x4 // Shuqiran // ho123wang // jamesalex // thomasfo // watts27 // Matt // mszaby x2 // robjones1973 // xavi101 // lordfa9 // kgarnett x2 //gp#3 //
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

matchattaxmasters22
Member Avatar
Masters Card
It's just a really rare card that has 5 boxes, round 1,2,3 quarter finals and semi. If you win the first round it gets ticked. Thanks!
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
TRUSTED TRADERS:
Rollcollector // gt6943 x2 // CharlesHK // spurs.attax x4 // Shuqiran // ho123wang // jamesalex // thomasfo // watts27 // Matt // mszaby x2 // robjones1973 // xavi101 // lordfa9 // kgarnett x2 //gp#3 //

matchattaxmasters22
Member Avatar
Masters Card
turboboy94
Mar 4 2012, 01:40 PM
I never really get my one ticked.<br /><br />Makes it more valuable. :D
Yeah! Darn it, shoulve done that :/ No one in the event wanted to trade it so I only have 1 but I can SOMEHOW try to erase the mark and put it with the collection and sell it in a few years and make it rare... works too
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
TRUSTED TRADERS:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 11/12 · Next Topic »
Add Reply