Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Event help!; please read
Topic Started: Mar 4 2012, 09:46 AM (420 Views)
Nicklaskm
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi everyone :-D
i heard that at tops match attar events peoples can get a regional heats bronze/silver/gold card ticked..
What can you use that to? and what is it?

Hope you can help me...

--Nicklaskm
Danish champions in Match Attax 11/12
Arsenal
FC Nordsjeelland (First time in Champions League :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It is just something that you get when you win matches at events and can be used to track your progress on the back.

It is a rare card at the same time, the bronze is the least rarest, the gold is the rarest.

If you want to keep track of your progress, tick on the back of the card whenever you win a game.

But if I was you I would just keep it un-ticked, so it will be in mint condition for you to put in your binder.

Nicklaskm
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay thank you very much :) so one last question..do i get it when i sign up at the event or where do i get it?:D
Arsenal

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
If they are doing it, you will get it when you start the tournment, but they might not do it in Denmark.
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

Nicklaskm
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
okay but i hope so hehe :D
Arsenal

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
At the UK Match Attax Swap and Play tournament events you get a Bronze regional heat card if you enter the competition whether you win or lose. This is given out when you finish your game against your opponent. There are Silver Regional heat cards given out in the latter round of the tournament (last 16 I think) and the overall winner gets a gold regional heat card. The cards are ticked on the back by tournament officials as and if you progress through each round.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Nicklaskm
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
okay thank you :)
Arsenal

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Here are links to the scans of my cards from last years event.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/bronzeregionalheat1.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/861/silverregionalheat.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/regionalheatback.jpg/
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Nicklaskm
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
okay thank you very much i just have one little question when you are going to play the first match or the first round if you lose that round is it then over? i mean are you then not going to play more or what?:D
Arsenal

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
In UK you just keep entering as many times as times as you like, depending on numbers of people attending the event will allow, so that you can hopefully progress to next rounds. If busy there will possibly be a big queue. Each time you enter you get a Bronze card.

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Myself who has won these...

Bronze cards - Achieved before you start the qualifying games (They might give you a lot of these). I got usually 5 each time I went to the event.

Silver Cards - Achieved IF you qualify for the next round and proceed the Heats.

Gold cards - If you win the whole event, you win that :)
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

Nicklaskm
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
thank you both turboboy94 and Victor Meldrew :) and turboboy94 what do you mean with proceed the Heats? (sorry..English-.-)
Arsenal

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Nicklaskm
Mar 4 2012, 01:12 PM
thank you both turboboy94 and Victor Meldrew :) and turboboy94 what do you mean with proceed the Heats? (sorry..English-.-)
When you win the heats, you get the silver card.

Proceed means to like move forward or go to the next thing or subject.
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

Nicklaskm
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
okay now i understand hehe ;) thanks
Arsenal

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 11/12 · Next Topic »
Add Reply