Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Extra confirmed Limited Editions
Topic Started: Mar 6 2012, 02:35 PM (2,229 Views)
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi, in the process of opening a box from Mc Colls, Luka Modric is the Mc Colls limited edition, not Daniel Sturridge. Modric is indeed LE6 so perhaps Sturridge LE2 will be the Tesco one. So far only 1 LE in the box but im far from finished yet.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

alanaman
Limited Edition
Modric is 58/88
Got two limited editions Modric in a Mc Colls 200 box and only one David Silva 100club
Missing one card for the full set. Wayne Rooney Hat trick Hero
Bit dissapointing, I thought I might have got a couple of full sets.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Modric will obviously be the rare one to get, it will be on par with gallas/millner and barry/walcott
Hangeland was not nearly as rare as those cards.
One off a full set Bazzer, Rooney HTH.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Depends on the box, i was
1 x 100c
8 x motm
5 x hth
3 x golden goals
2 x captains
short of a second set

alanaman
Limited Edition
Definately, I got a box with 2 x Modric from McColls

alanaman
Limited Edition
Hart is selling for much less than that now. You could pick on up for around 4. I reckon topps hold on to them till the end of the events which makes them quite rare at the start and then they sell off what they have left to certain sellers and the market gets flooded with them. I think its the same with the mastercards as there is loads of the last three seasons around and you can pick them up for around 10 if you bid right.
Have registered for Arteta at my events and so have my wife and two sons so hopefully I will get 4 of them.

alanaman
Limited Edition
mrmorph2001
Apr 8 2012, 03:50 PM
alanaman
Mar 14 2012, 12:29 PM
Modric is 58/88
Got two limited editions Modric in a Mc Colls 200 box and only one David Silva 100club
Missing one card for the full set. Wayne Rooney Hat trick Hero
Bit dissapointing, I thought I might have got a couple of full sets.
I have rooney hh but not in double, I will swap but only if I get quite a good deal
Its ok thanks, got the rooney ages ago.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 11/12 · Next Topic »
Add Reply