Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What new feature should they add into Match Attax 12/13?
Topic Started: Mar 21 2012, 12:48 AM (2,651 Views)
MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@MatchAttaxCam-

that would become too complicated, IMO.

but anyway, any ideas on the design??
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
81 posts over 3 pages this topic is popular

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
lol exactly!

hope that Topps listen to my email!

:)

thematchattax123
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Like a miniature card and the best young or smallest player in each club get s a really small card and they add 10 to the player they ares normal card scores
trade list
[/big]wishlist

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
why would they make mini cards

matchattaxmasters22
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yeah m8? Not so clear... but well, people have different ideas so ok
Hope Topps listen to some of them :)
Would be an amazing collection
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

Check my wishlist and PM me if you want to trade. Cheers!
COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
Match Attax 10/11, 10/11 EXTRA, 11/12, 14/15
Adrenalyn XL 2014 World Cup
TRUSTED TRADERS:
Rollcollector // gt6943 x2 // CharlesHK // spurs.attax x4 // Shuqiran // ho123wang // jamesalex // thomasfo // watts27 // Matt // mszaby x2 // robjones1973 // xavi101 // lordfa9 // kgarnett x2 //gp#3 //

thematchattax123
Member Avatar
101 Card
i dunno you could ask why would they make cards at all it doesnt matter what size they are and they made a mini binder remember
trade list
[/big]wishlist

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ye but the mini binder held actual size cards. nice idea though just not very clear :)

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i think they should put a little picture on the card showing the pitch and the areas the player plays in

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
How about a 1 in 1000 packs golden boot card
top scorer from previous season and really pit some effot in the design rather than just a gold back

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
yeah, that sounds good Jayce.

i have to admit, why on earth would they put MINI CARDS into a pack??

it would just look silly and, also, you could feel if you had one by feeling the side of the pack to see if there was a card smaller than the rest in there.

IMO, bad idea.

thematchattax123
Member Avatar
101 Card
ok sorry just a suggestion and good idea jayce but the pitch idea might make them to much like adrenalyn
trade list
[/big]wishlist

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
is that a bad thing then they could add players from specific positions like they did in shoot out 06 07
E.g. left defender right defender

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
not sure.

Would be too complicated for my liking.

:/

and @Thematchattax123- LOL don't have to say sorry- it's OK!

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
true could be an optional aspect of the game

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No offense man101 but eveythig seems to commplicated for you!
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i can see where he is coming from the game would be confusing for some people especially those who are new to the game

they could put the pitch thing on the back under the badge

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Has anyone actually seen a Valancia 08 09 limited. Ive heard it exists but have seen all the other unreleased cards except Valencia.

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
alanaman
Mar 28 2012, 11:57 AM
Has anyone actually seen a Valancia 08 09 limited. Ive heard it exists but have seen all the other unreleased cards except Valencia.
You need to post this in the right area. This thread is about What new feature should they add into Match Attax 12/13?
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
goldblader13
Mar 26 2012, 05:21 PM
is that a bad thing then they could add players from specific positions like they did in shoot out 06 07
E.g. left defender right defender
Might be a bit hard for some of those players who play in more than one position (e.g. John O'Shea)

I do like the idea of a Golden Boot card. This could also open up the potential to bring in similar cards like Golden Gloves, Silver Boot, Player of the Year, dirty dozen etc.

What I want most is for the set to be trimmed down though. Is there any need for people to be collecting 25 Wayne Rooney cards every year? You don't really need three MOTM's per team and those MOTM players don't need another base card of themselves either.

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Don't sack the manager, sack the players!

Posted Image

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yeah, that's what I meant.

Like, as in too complicated for new collectors- it's fine for me!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
not only a golden goal card but also barclays team of the year cards with specially boosted rating of +5 or +7 and there being 11 cards of this type to collect which are the ones that are picked for PFA or barclays or what ever it is called team of the year.
a manager of the year card a possiblity aswell with the manager being +7 in attack and defence rather than +5 ?
im sure these ideas can be developed in some other way aswell
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't think the set needs to be trimmed down I like the fact that there are a lot of cards to collect, it would be boring if you could complete the set in 50 packs or so.
and the number of man of the matches is fine it makes it more fun to collect but I agree that the best players shouldn't have all the good cards.
Maybe if they only do a few limited editions make them from teams like Aston Villa, Stoke, Sunderland, Newcastle maybe with a few top teams players.

Maybe they could make a small set (possibly in extra) all the teams fans favourites instead of just 1 player from each position

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
jayce101
Mar 26 2012, 03:58 PM
How about a 1 in 1000 packs golden boot card
top scorer from previous season and really pit some effot in the design rather than just a gold back
or it could be a special FCF card for us!!!

Sounds like it could be a really nice card, rainbow foil gold card!

:clap
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Some great idea's guys, keep em coming.

I will send a link to this thread to Topps at some point.

:1356

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Make the set similar to Munidcromo in Spain.

1332 cards in the set.

Lots of metallic cards of Badges, Stadiums, Top Players - different colours and with different designs etched into the metallic covering.

To complete the whole set you'd be talking about collecting about 2500 cards.

They release them throughout the season in up to 20 editions, wiith new cards coming out with each additional edition.

They even issue the first lot of cards BEFORE the season starts, and the players are always in the new season kit even then!

Really, Topps have taken the simple option for UK soccer cards.

Check out their US site and see what they do for US sports, you'll be amazed.

Soccer collectors are treated like second-class citizens compared to our American cousins.

Alan

Tollyman - I know this post is rather negative towards Topps, don't mind if you want to delete it before you send the link to them...

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Alan
Mar 28 2012, 11:22 PM
Make the set similar to Munidcromo in Spain.

1332 cards in the set.

Lots of metallic cards of Badges, Stadiums, Top Players - different colours and with different designs etched into the metallic covering.

To complete the whole set you'd be talking about collecting about 2500 cards.

They release them throughout the season in up to 20 editions, wiith new cards coming out with each additional edition.

They even issue the first lot of cards BEFORE the season starts, and the players are always in the new season kit even then!

Really, Topps have taken the simple option for UK soccer cards.

Check out their US site and see what they do for US sports, you'll be amazed.

Soccer collectors are treated like second-class citizens compared to our American cousins.

Alan

Tollyman - I know this post is rather negative towards Topps, don't mind if you want to delete it before you send the link to them...

Topps don't mind criticism as long as it is constructive which I beleive it is.

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i agree a lot of cards would make it more exciting and fun to collect

it would be boring if you could complete the set in like a week

comeonyougunners
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mabye as they had the championship collection in this years then mabye in 12/13 the can have a premier league team of legends in which
it would have 18 legends for each club :idiot
Posted Image

10everj
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
More signed cards in lucky packs
Posted Image DERBY COUNTY FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my youtube videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/madformatchattax123?feature=mhee

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 11/12 · Next Topic »
Add Reply