Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Charity Auction
Topic Started: Apr 2 2012, 04:20 PM (1,779 Views)
Koda
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
At the events for the charity auction can we use match attax cards from any season?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
As far as i know you can only use cards from the current season.

Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
yes i think garys right you can only use cards from the current season and i think that was what happened last year
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
O_o

What!!! I need to get rid of my old ones!
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
yes you will need to ditch your old cards i`m afraid,but you have 3 collections to use for this year.

But i will double check with Topps that it is only this seasons cards.

i remember someone on here last year said that you could use any seasons cards for the auction and when i got to Villa Park i found out that it was only the current seasons cards that you could use.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

bieber101
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i phoned up tops and they said only from the current season
Posted Image
join WFF WORLD FOOTBALL FORUM
http://w11.zetaboards.com/World_Football_Forum/index/

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for the confirmation Bieber101.

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I e-mailed topps a while ago, they said that you can use cards from any seasons.
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
At the event I was told it is only from the current season.

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Last year at the Aston Villa event they accepted cards from any season. Would be useful to know for sure - i don't want to lug a load of old cards with me if we can't use them :)

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

LTLGwarrior9999
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It would be Really Helpful If we could use them from any season i have a black bing bag full of them and need to get rid of them lool But it would help if it was any

Chelsea Supporter Till I die Come On You Blues!

Dider Drogba + Juan Mata + Fernando Torres FTW

London's Current 3rd Best At Match Attax

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Heycallumj officially appcepts OLD CARDS!
(GIVE 'EM To ME!)
lol
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

junkbox
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It ays on the events page "*Note we do accept previous season match attax cards"
My Youtube AccountPosted Image

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So All Season's Of MA Are Allowed?
They say that dreams are made of hopes. But reality is one match away. Don't stop believing. Europe awaits.
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

150 (Negotiable) For My 11,000+ Collection!!!

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
I s'pose so.
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

junkbox
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Apr 11 2012, 07:57 AM
So All Season's Of MA Are Allowed?
yeah

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
I'd print that out from the websitre as proof for when you get their as obviousley there is some confusion about this.

I suspect there will be lots of england 2010 cards being dumped in the auction if you can use any season cards!
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

junkbox
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tollyman
Apr 11 2012, 12:39 PM
I'd print that out from the websitre as proof for when you get their as obviousley there is some confusion about this.

I suspect there will be lots of england 2010 cards being dumped in the auction if you can use any season cards!
Good idea, will do

LTLGwarrior9999
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i got a heck load now :] in the thousands of cards Tolly You bringing Some Bags To london :]?

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
I'll dig a few out from the shed!!

LTLGwarrior9999
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Could I know What You will look like So I can Come Up to you? :]

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I can confirm from yesterday's event that they announced that cards from ANY season can be used.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Gonna Bring My BIG Box Full Of MA England Now :)
They say that dreams are made of hopes. But reality is one match away. Don't stop believing. Europe awaits.
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

150 (Negotiable) For My 11,000+ Collection!!!

matchattaxmaster11
Member Avatar
ROFLCOPTER SOI SOI
I wish I could go I have thousands of cards, what sort of prizes did they have ?
TRUSTED TRADERS
mariocamb13
mufc17
Migle-Gigle
JuveFC X3
Mikado0231
papagli
Tollyman
chernomoretz
l1sboa 1

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my feedback page

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6771114/1/#new

LTLGwarrior9999
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
matchattaxmaster11
Apr 12 2012, 08:28 AM
I wish I could go I have thousands of cards, what sort of prizes did they have ?
Signed Shirts, Signed Boots , Signed Gloves ect and last year they had the mega tin with i think 200 packs but i lost out on 100 cards but the signed stuff really do go for allot in the region of 3000k + but there were so good cheap prizes like 30 base for a tin 10 base for a boot bag 10 base for a match attax shirt ect. and for 800cards i remeber they were offering 2 tickets to wwe wrestling at the o2 arena but all in mind this was At London.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Are they still only allowing one auction win per person?

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tollyman
Apr 12 2012, 12:32 PM
Are they still only allowing one auction win per person?
Yeah most likely.

I swear its really unfair. Because I saw a guy in Birmingham bring like 7,000 cards and he could of one like only one thing (even though he didn't participate :P, BTW this was last year).
Posted Image
Feedback

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Yes, you are only allowed to win one item in the auction. When you win, a rep from Topps comes and asks you your name, so they would know if you had won something and then bid for something else.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
you gotta make sure you have a lotta lotta cards to win the signed stuff as at the newcastle event it appeared a couple of poeple had been to a couple of previous events and new what the score was and they was no way you were going win in the auction!!!!!!. You could use any topps footy cards moshy monster aslong as it was a topps card!!!!

Never mind if you miss out on the signed stuff pop along to your local footy ground before the match at 12pm on a 3pm kick off you more than likley see your favourite players and get them to sign your card or shirt etc etc and also you end up ahving a chat with them aswell.

sigend john barnes shirt went for approx 600 + cards
Signed alan pardew card went for approx 1200 + cards
sigend tony mobray went for approx 600 +
sigend shay given gloves went for 2000+ cards
Signed garth bale boot went for approx 4000+ cards

when i was talking to the seasoned guys they said our auction prices were very low, the main thing about the auction its really for the kids to particpate. As with any auction never loose the value of what you are bidding for if it costs 50p for 5 cards each card is woth 10p so 100 carsd 10 and 1000 cards = 100 so on balance bisters win on 2600 cards would have cost 260!!!! at least which is really scarey when you think about it!!!!

Edited by Matchattaxmad, Apr 12 2012, 08:58 PM.
wish list cards signed ma12 19/520 3% ma champ 200/293 70% ma11 262/472 55% ma10 249/471 50% Ma10 ex 49/167 = 29% Ma09 157/451= 37% Ma09 ex60/170=35% Ma08 120/450 =26% Ma08 ex 16/162 =9.8% Ma07 72 =16% Ma07 ex / % pchamp 07 37/288 =12.8% S06 131/360=36% SO06ex 17/72 =23% S05 52/360 =14.4% SO5ex 4/60 = 6.6% S04 27/360 = 7.5% S03 19/360 = 5.2% P world cup 2010 6 = 1.7% T/signed=1400+

fredlynch
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am taking 1500 cards to the auction. Will I be able to get a decent item? Also if I win a pair of signed Shay Given gloves can I try and get a tin as well?
I collect Marko Marin cards and stickers.

My Feedback My Trade List

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6845509/1/#new

My Wish List

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I see base cards as worthless so it was a good way of making some room at home!

If I put 2,600 base on ebay I wouldn't get 260 for them I can assure you!

I bought a 200 pack box for MA Extra at 100, sold a Modric and shinys for 35 and got the full set out of it and used the base to put towards a Joe Hart signed shirt!! Not bad for 65 reckon!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
fredlynch
Apr 12 2012, 10:09 PM
I am taking 1500 cards to the auction. Will I be able to get a decent item? Also if I win a pair of signed Shay Given gloves can I try and get a tin as well?
You are only allowed to win one thing in the auction,if you try bidding again they will not accept it.They tell you the rules for the auction before they start.

1500 cards will most likely not get you anything any good....but you never know... yesterday Koda got a signed Ashley Cole England match attax shirt for 900 cards.... but most signed stuff goes for a few thousand cards.
Trusted traders

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Did anyone pay,for the auction? Were you ment to?
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
hattersfan
Apr 13 2012, 07:35 AM
Did anyone pay,for the auction? Were you ment to?
You didn`t have to pay this year.... i remember last year you had to weigh your cards in and make a donation of 5 to charity and they gave you a ticket.
Trusted traders

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
all signed stuff went for 4-6 thousand cards!

I didn't win anything and I had 4,000 cards!! :crying

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Unlucky Tollyman :(

What items did they auction today?

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ashley Cole Match Attax England Signed Shirt
Tottenham Shirt Signed by Gareth Bale

I forgot the rest :/
Posted Image
Feedback

matchattaxmaster11
Member Avatar
ROFLCOPTER SOI SOI
I got the Ashley cole shirt :P
TRUSTED TRADERS
mariocamb13
mufc17
Migle-Gigle
JuveFC X3
Mikado0231
papagli
Tollyman
chernomoretz
l1sboa 1

my feedback page

matchattaxmaster11
Member Avatar
ROFLCOPTER SOI SOI
I got it signed by Dennis wise aswell :)
TRUSTED TRADERS
mariocamb13
mufc17
Migle-Gigle
JuveFC X3
Mikado0231
papagli
Tollyman
chernomoretz
l1sboa 1

my feedback page

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
There was also a ball signed by Johnson, Ashley Cole & Young, England sticker album signed by Hart + a box of packets, Robbie keane signed shirt, PL Ball signed by bale and a load of those goodie bags.

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Don't sack the manager, sack the players!

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 11/12 · Next Topic »
Add Reply