Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who Should Be The Next 101 Card?
David Silva 8 (20%)
Didier Drogba 3 (7.5%)
Frank Lampard 1 (2.5%)
Wayne Rooney 1 (2.5%)
Other 27 (67.5%)
Total Votes: 40
Who Should Be The Next 101?; Choose your player
Topic Started: Apr 9 2012, 08:06 PM (1,703 Views)
junkbox
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Who do you think should be next???
My Youtube AccountPosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mr epic cardz
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
frank lampard !!!!!
chelsea have never had a 101 so yeah CHELSEA!!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Van Persie surely??!!

I doubt very much it will be any Chelsea players!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Robin Van Persie
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

NIAMHUSLFC07
Member Avatar
This is Anfield
Robin.
Van.
Persie.

How can they give it to anyone else with a valid reason? Gotta be RVP, shocking that he hasn't been a HC already.
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!

watts27
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
surely not robin van persie as a 101 though?? (he should be a 100 club, but not 101)

he has no defence... and lampard has under performed this year.

newcastle merit a 100 hundred club

as 101 i'd have too say a midfielder that carries the team

dempsey, silva (just had one..), papa cisse has performed, mata (again no defence though)..

it's a tough one but can't be a striker that stands up top imo (rooney gets back so deserved his 10/11 one)
USA TRADER

MAIN PLAYER COLLECTIONS: Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Craig Bellamy, Pepe Reina, Jordan Henderson, and Carlos Valderrama
OTHERS: Daniel Sturridge, Jamie Carragher, Brad Friedel, Danny Murphy, Dirk Kuyt, Kenny Dalglish, Emile Heskey, Luis Suarez, Charlie Adam, and Didi Hamann

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/107287292058313764543
My Want list: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6879411/1/#new
My Trade list: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7207558/1/#new
Feedback: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6879448/1/

Trusted Traders: heycallumjx2, K-Schwein, Ho123Wangx2, matchattaxmaster22, Sickone95, JRDuck, wanderers, gt6943x3, hattersfan

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
watts27
Apr 9 2012, 08:45 PM
surely not robin van persie as a 101 though?? (he should be a 100 club, but not 101)

he has no defence... and lampard has under performed this year.

newcastle merit a 100 hundred club

as 101 i'd have too say a midfielder that carries the team

dempsey, silva (just had one..), papa cisse has performed, mata (again no defence though)..

it's a tough one but can't be a striker that stands up top imo (rooney gets back so deserved his 10/11 one)
But you could say ronaldo has no defence, yet he has a 101 card.
My 100 club line up of 2013 would be:
GK=Joe Hart
Def=Phil Jones (He has had an exceptional season)
Mid=Scotty P (101)
Str=RVP
Edited by heycallumj, Apr 10 2012, 01:14 PM.
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

watts27
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
very true heycallumj
it's a difficult one though, and if they (topps) don't care about ratings, i guess they'll do RVP
USA TRADER

MAIN PLAYER COLLECTIONS: Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Craig Bellamy, Pepe Reina, Jordan Henderson, and Carlos Valderrama
OTHERS: Daniel Sturridge, Jamie Carragher, Brad Friedel, Danny Murphy, Dirk Kuyt, Kenny Dalglish, Emile Heskey, Luis Suarez, Charlie Adam, and Didi Hamann

Trusted Traders: heycallumjx2, K-Schwein, Ho123Wangx2, matchattaxmaster22, Sickone95, JRDuck, wanderers, gt6943x3, hattersfan

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
watts27
Apr 9 2012, 09:07 PM
very true heycallumj
it's a difficult one though, and if they (topps) don't care about ratings, i guess they'll do RVP
I s'pose that would be a logical conclusion.
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

cbn3112
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
GK - Hart
DEF - Kompany
MID - Lampard
FOR - Van Persie (101)

My opinion

My Feedback Page

matchattaxmasters22
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Hart again??
Hmm..... Not because I'm a United supporter that I choose him but I think he has been amazing this year (2012) and he's (in my EPL app) number 1 best goalkeeper (With Amos and Lindegaar in top 3 though only De Gea is number #1 and he has played alot) so I would go for a De Gea 100 Club.

Defender- Vincent Kompany has been really great this season. So has Evans- though Kompany deserves it
Midfielder- Goin with Mata here or maybe a Silva 101 (As someone said in another thread, Bale was Extra 10/11 HC and a 101 HC in 11/12) so maybe that pattern is repeated

Striker- Has to be RVP, DEFINATELY, if not, Rooney my second choice but he's been HC alot of times.
IDK but I think we shall have to wait till next season starts to see anyone that plays well in the 12/13 season to really make a guess ;)
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

Check my wishlist and PM me if you want to trade. Cheers!
COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
Match Attax 10/11, 10/11 EXTRA, 11/12, 14/15
Adrenalyn XL 2014 World Cup
TRUSTED TRADERS:
Rollcollector // gt6943 x2 // CharlesHK // spurs.attax x4 // Shuqiran // ho123wang // jamesalex // thomasfo // watts27 // Matt // mszaby x2 // robjones1973 // xavi101 // lordfa9 // kgarnett x2 //gp#3 //

LucasYat
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
van persie 101
yaya toure 100 club
evans 100 club
de gea 100 club
Edited by LucasYat, Apr 15 2012, 08:54 AM.
prem winners 2013

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
RVP easily. Only other candidates I can see are Rooney and Dempsey.

Here's what I think (and sort of hope) the HC's will most likely be be-

Hart (or Vorm or De Gea or Krul)
Jones (or Kompany)
Parker (or Yaya Toure or Valencia or Bale)
RVP (or Rooney if Arsenal sell him!)

Topps may include five HC's once again this year so that they can include two strikers because so many of them have been awesome this year (RVP, Rooney, Ba, Mata etc.). Two Liverpool players (Enrique and Suarez) have also done great this season and would have been good choices, but they shouldn't get one because of how poorly they've done. And the choices all depend on whether or not each of the better clubs get one of the HC's. It would be unfair for City to have two HC's (e.g. Aguero and/or Hart and/or Kompany) while the team above them get none. The only Chelsea players that (in theory) have a chance of being a HC are Mata and Sturridge, but there are already at least three strikers ahead of them, so I doubt Chelsea will have a HC next year. Tottenham should get a HC this year regardless of what they do in the remaining games as they have been fantastic to watch (up until Capello got the sack).

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
If you look at it this way, almost every year the Extra Hundred Club ends up being the 101, so I have do doubt in saying it will go to David Silva.

matchattaxmasters22
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Sickone95
Apr 10 2012, 11:16 AM
RVP easily. Only other candidates I can see are Rooney and Dempsey.

Here's what I think (and sort of hope) the HC's will most likely be be-

Hart (or Vorm or De Gea or Krul)
Jones (or Kompany)
Parker (or Yaya Toure or Valencia or Bale)
RVP (or Rooney if Arsenal sell him!)

Topps may include five HC's once again this year so that they can include two strikers because so many of them have been awesome this year (RVP, Rooney, Ba, Mata etc.). Two Liverpool players (Enrique and Suarez) have also done great this season and would have been good choices, but they shouldn't get one because of how poorly they've done. And the choices all depend on whether or not each of the better clubs get one of the HC's. It would be unfair for City to have two HC's (e.g. Aguero and/or Hart and/or Kompany) while the team above them get none. The only Chelsea players that (in theory) have a chance of being a HC are Mata and Sturridge, but there are already at least three strikers ahead of them, so I doubt Chelsea will have a HC next year. Tottenham should get a HC this year regardless of what they do in the remaining games as they have been fantastic to watch (up until Capello got the sack).
I agree with all of that ;)
Parker and Yaya have a real good chance of being an HC- they've been amazing this season as well as Valencia who became a key man for United.
I wouldn't really want Hart to be the HC AGAIN but I would hope of it being De Gea. Between Vorm and Krul, I would say Krul as HC's are mostly in... better clubs and Swansea...not so much IMO :/ (no offense) Also Friedel has been exceptional this year as well as Cech and Reina though not a really good chance of an HC
Kompany has a real good chance of a HC, as well as Jones. Evans has been a great improvement but not very likely for him but IDK
If there are 5 HC, then maybe another Midfield HC so Parker AND Toure or Silva and Parker with Silva being 101
101's are mostly midfielders though so I would say a Parker/Toure/Silva 101 with another as a 5th HC
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

Check my wishlist and PM me if you want to trade. Cheers!
COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
Match Attax 10/11, 10/11 EXTRA, 11/12, 14/15
Adrenalyn XL 2014 World Cup
TRUSTED TRADERS:
Rollcollector // gt6943 x2 // CharlesHK // spurs.attax x4 // Shuqiran // ho123wang // jamesalex // thomasfo // watts27 // Matt // mszaby x2 // robjones1973 // xavi101 // lordfa9 // kgarnett x2 //gp#3 //

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
My HC choices are:
Krul/wojiech szchezny
Phil Jones/ Kompany
Scott Parker
Robin Van Persie

Liverpool dont merrit one along with chelsea krul and szchezny have been outstandig this year and i dont mind which one gets it!
Jones has impressed in his debut season for united not only defending but also coming forward and kompany has been solid and a good skipper for city
Parker without doubt he has been consistent and key for spurs and other players like bale and silva havent performed well in recent weeks and have been inconsistent!
RVP should be 101 good skipper, lethal left foot and is always in arsenals own half helping defend and bring the ball forward a very good top quality player!!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

marylewitmendes
Member Avatar
101 Card
If it were i deciding it would be silva, but topps dont care about defence. so RVP.
Hi, i'm marylewitmendes

Ryan Giggs is a legend!!!!!!!!

Trusted Traders: jamesalex, 44gwilson, elliegriff

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
GK=Hart
DEF=Kompany
MID=Cabaye (101)?
STR=van Persie
They say that dreams are made of hopes. But reality is one match away. Don't stop believing. Europe awaits.
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

150 (Negotiable) For My 11,000+ Collection!!!

Holden8klasnic17
Member Avatar
Bolton till I die
Gk:Hart
Def:Kompany
Mid:Ben Arfa
For:RVP (101)
Youtube channel: Reus11BVB
Xbox live:JW1997BWFC
Favourite teams: Bolton, Real Sociedad Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan
Favourite Players: Stuart Holden, Marco Reus, Alexandre Pato

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
MatchAttaxMaster101
Apr 10 2012, 11:23 AM
If you look at it this way, almost every year the Extra Hundred Club ends up being the 101, so I have do doubt in saying it will go to David Silva.
This.

Two years ago, Rooney got the Extra HC, then became the 101 in the next main set. The same happened last time round with Bale. For that reason, I'm saying Silva this time.
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
I reckon there should be 5 HC's. ! From Each position and one 101 card.
GK - Hart (Or Krul)
DEF - Kompany
MID - Parker (Or Mata)
FOR - Van Persie (101)
FOR - Ba

I think that we can all agree that Van Persie WILL be a HC but i'm still not sure whether he will get the 101 or not.
Edited by mrmatchattax, Apr 15 2012, 09:51 AM.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

Holden8klasnic17
Member Avatar
Bolton till I die
mrmatchattax
Apr 15 2012, 09:50 AM
I reckon there should be 5 HC's. ! From Each position and one 101 card.
GK - Hart (Or Krul)
DEF - Kompany
MID - Parker (Or Mata)
FOR - Van Persie (101)
FOR - Ba

I think that we can all agree that Van Persie WILL be a HC but i'm still not sure whether he will get the 101 or not.
Like they did in the first 2 sets. I prefered it like that.
Youtube channel: Reus11BVB
Xbox live:JW1997BWFC
Favourite teams: Bolton, Real Sociedad Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan
Favourite Players: Stuart Holden, Marco Reus, Alexandre Pato

matchattaxfan4
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
RVP
Posted Image

Trusted traders
Jamesalex blizzard maxitaxi victor meldrew x2
Ellietyke2000 mufc17 mrexpodeify mrspongeman
palmerme1 x2 gt6943

my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/matchattaxfan4?feature=mhum

My ma 2012 wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6838899/1/

My ma 2012 tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6838494/1/#new

junkbox
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great ideas guys!

NIAMHUSLFC07
Member Avatar
This is Anfield
I think..
GK- De Gea (has merited it with great match winning saves, Hart has already had one and 2 LEs so.. Also, Reina is due one but wasn't anything special this year so no to him)
DEF- Jones, Kompany, all the popular choices above. However I think (not just because I'm a Liverpool fan, but a football fan) the best defensive partnership in the league for the majority of the season were Skrtel and Agger so I'd punt for one of them.
MID- Still not sure on this, I can't decided, although the ones mentioned above are all in my list of possibles.
FOR- Gotta be RVP. Simply put.

If they did one of each position and one 101 I'd say the 101 is Silva based of the Rooney and Bale scenarios.
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!

matchattaxmaster11
Member Avatar
ROFLCOPTER SOI SOI
Michel vorm
Kompany
Yaya toure 101
Van persie
TRUSTED TRADERS
mariocamb13
mufc17
Migle-Gigle
JuveFC X3
Mikado0231
papagli
Tollyman
chernomoretz
l1sboa 1

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my feedback page

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6771114/1/#new

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
FOR-HESKEY 101 :D

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

thomasfo
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I dont think the 101 hc has to be good both ways. Just have to be the best.

So I will say Robin van Persie!!

Also I think the goalie should be Hart (but i doubt they will do him two years in a row, so maybe Reina, Krul or Vorm)

In defense: Kompany, Agger or Skrtel.

In midfield: Silva

Forward; van Persie.

The reason for Reina, Agger and skrtel is because Liverpool has been amazing in defense this year until Agger got injuried!
My trade list below ;)
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6881731/1/#new

And this is my feedback page :)
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6882306/1/

Needlist:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6897110/1/#new

thomasfo
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Apr 15 2012, 08:32 AM
GK=Hart
DEF=Kompany
MID=Cabaye (101)?
STR=van Persie
I can promise you that it wont be Cabaye! :)
My trade list below ;)
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6881731/1/#new

And this is my feedback page :)
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6882306/1/

Needlist:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6897110/1/#new

junkbox
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My one would be
Gk - Vorm
Def - Kompany
Mid - Silva (101)
For - RVP
Thanks guys for all your ideas so far, they are fantastic!

watts27
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
after looking through everyone's comments i think:

Vorm
Kompany
Parker (101)
RVP

:D i had forgotten about parker
Edited by watts27, Apr 18 2012, 08:27 PM.
USA TRADER

mazza
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gk-Szczesny(or hart or vorm )
Def-Koscielny(or kompany or agger)
Mid-Parker(or silva or britton)
For-RVP(101)

10everj
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think GK joe hart DEF John Terry MD David silva FD Van persie and 101
Posted Image DERBY COUNTY FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my youtube videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/madformatchattax123?feature=mhee

junkbox
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great ideas guys! Thanks for the feedback! ;)

AnythingHibbert33
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Jelavic.
Welsh Evertonian. Love autograph cards and stickers (authentic ones).
Looking for Topps Total Football 2009 Authentic Autograh Stickers.
Posted Image

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Probably Not Jelavic Because RVP Has Been More Prolific This Season.

comeonyougunners
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
my hundred clubs would be
gk:hart
def kompany
mid:mata
for rvp 101 :clap
Posted Image

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
GK:Al habsi
DF: Kompany
MF: Yaya toure (101)
FW: LAMBERT!! Lol jks rvp

artsefa
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Goalkeeper david de gea
Defender vincent kompany
Midfielder david silva
Forward wayne rooney
101 robin van persie
My Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6915219/1/#new
My Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6915292/1/#new
My Feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6920619/1/

my fwf team name is insert team name there if you want a match pm me

comeonyougunners
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
you can't get 5 hundred clubs can you
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 11/12 · Next Topic »
Add Reply