Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Do you think that the Match attax World Championshipsage limit should be raised to 16?; Leave a comment
Topic Started: Apr 16 2012, 04:30 PM (746 Views)
hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Leave your comments here:
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Apr 16 2012, 04:37 PM
Yes i think it should and would fully support the idea and would love some sort of petition or letter to topps explaining the idea and supporting it good idea?
There is a petition to sign.
My feedback page

Awards:

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

Bad Traders

arsenal9126

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
gt6943
Apr 16 2012, 05:01 PM
But if you raise the age to include 15 and 16 year olds then what about 17 and 18 year olds...... and then what about 19 and 20 year olds... and so on and so on...... where do you stop with an upper age limit.

How about a tournament for 15 and overs to include all ages including the likes of myself if i were to choose to have a go.
I do like that idea but the reason I choose 16 was because it is often seen as the age that you become an adult so I think that it would make sense if it was 16 as it would cover children of all age ranges.
My feedback page

Awards:

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

Bad Traders

arsenal9126

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ashleyyoungFTW
Apr 16 2012, 05:33 PM
But, as far as I'm concerned, any 15/16 year old who still actually PLAYS Match Attax needs to take a look at themselves. Collecting is something completely different to playing.
I am the current London Champion and will only be able to compete for a while longer. To be honest I can't see myself stopping playing in the next few years. I enjoy playing and competing. I know that there are some adults on here that enjoy a game of MA too. So you may have your views but personally I think that saying that MA is a game for young children and that 15/16 year olds playing it is strange is a bit idiotic.
My feedback page

Awards:

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

Bad Traders

arsenal9126

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ashleyyoungFTW
Apr 16 2012, 05:54 PM
hattersfan
Apr 16 2012, 05:39 PM
ashleyyoungFTW
Apr 16 2012, 05:33 PM
But, as far as I'm concerned, any 15/16 year old who still actually PLAYS Match Attax needs to take a look at themselves. Collecting is something completely different to playing.
I am the current London Champion and will only be able to compete for a while longer. To be honest I can't see myself stopping playing in the next few years. I enjoy playing and competing. I know that there are some adults on here that enjoy a game of MA too. So you may have your views but personally I think that saying that MA is a game for young children and that 15/16 year olds playing it is strange is a bit idiotic.
Of course they can still play but do you really think a 16 year old will enjoy the jeers as he flips over cards in front of a Premiership crowd?
TBH I dont care what,a Premier League crowd thinks I am doing something,I enjoy and something I am good at, thats all that matters.
My feedback page

Awards:

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

Bad Traders

arsenal9126

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 11/12 · Next Topic »
Add Reply