Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax England 2012 Limited Editions (as supplied by Topps)
Topic Started: Apr 18 2012, 03:09 PM (2,214 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
England LE's
Phil Jones: Collector Tin
Stewart Downing: Multi-Pack
Frank Lampard: Promotion in MOTD Magazine
Wayne Rooney: Starter Pack
Joe Hart: ASDA
Ashley Cole: WHSmith
Glen Johnson: Martin McColls
Ashley Young: TESCO
Cristiano Ronaldo: Local Newsagents

Eurostars LE
Cristiano Ronaldo: SCO Starter Pack

Ireland LE's
Shay Given: IRL Multi packs
Damien Duff: IRL Starter Pack
Robbie Keane: IRL Packets

This is the official list from Topps and at the moment no other Limiteds are planned to be RELEASED. There may be others AVAILABALE but these at the moment are not officially part of the set (Before rushing out to buy these unofficial Limiteds speculators should be aware that they could become official in the future as per the Rodriguez Limited from the 09/10 Match Attax Collection).

Signed Cards of some Limited Editions (Glen Johnson, Joe Hart etc.. ) will be available in Lucky Starter packs from the Outlets that the Non Signed cards are found.

However it should be noted that it may be possible to find the store exclusives mixed around due to distribution issues. For example Joe Hart signed/non signed should only be available is Asda yet I bought a Starter Pack with Joe Hart signed sticker on front in McColls.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicklaskm
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
wow thanks for the list mate :-D
Danish champions in Match Attax 11/12
Arsenal
FC Nordsjeelland (First time in Champions League :D

LucasYat
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yeah thanks tollyman
prem winners 2013

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thank you Tollyman for clasification as there has been a lot of confusion, still no release for Theo Walcott LE but as Tollyman said more cards could come out like the Rodriguez LE in 09/10.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

papagali
Masters Card
so nothing about walcott? this is strange...maybe tollyman can ask some infos about it?
Edited by papagali, Apr 19 2012, 11:45 AM.
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

alanaman
Limited Edition
Tollyman, did topps miss the lampard with the Ireland set or did you just not include it? Thanks.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
alanaman
Apr 19 2012, 12:50 PM
Tollyman, did topps miss the lampard with the Ireland set or did you just not include it? Thanks.
I asked for the full list not a comprehensive breakdown of all the different places they can be found.

All the Limiteds should be there and the main place they can be obtained. Obviousley Lampard is not only available in the UK but I didn't want to duplicate Limiteds in the list or it would just get confusing.

You do make a good point though and it would be good if people want to reply to this thread with details of where they have found limiteds that differs from the OP list.

:cheers

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
papagali
Apr 19 2012, 09:04 AM
so nothing about walcott? this is strange...maybe tollyman can ask some infos about it?
If it's not on the list then it isn't currently going to be released, however they may change their minds as per Rodriguez.

Wallcott is out there but your choice if you wish to cash in or wait to see if it ever does get released.

fredlynch
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
About the signed cards: Do we know how many of each there are? From the competitions currently running we know that there are 1000 Glen Johnson and 350 Joe Hart cards but does anyone know how many Ashley Young and Ashley Cole signed cards were released?

One other thing, are Limited Edition cards like Glen Johnson in packets or starter packs?

Thanks! :cheers :cheers
Edited by fredlynch, Apr 19 2012, 07:10 PM.
I collect Marko Marin cards and stickers.

My Feedback My Trade List

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6845509/1/#new

My Wish List

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
I work in a McColls and I've seen adverts for Johnson in 1 packs and their 5 multipacks.
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

davowls
101 Card
starter packs with joe hart sticker on ,seen them in asda ,tescos ,martins and co-op,oh and wh smiths in doncaster tueday

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Is the Downing LE in multipacks out yet and if so in what shops?

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
You can get the multipack with the Downing Limited edition card from Co-op stores and has been available for a week where I live in South Wales.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

alanaman
Limited Edition
Just got myself a limited walcott, hope he does turn out to be unreleased. :-)

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
alanaman
Apr 20 2012, 08:34 AM
Hope you did not pay too much for it and they later decide to release it in a mag for a couple of quid !!!
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
fredlynch
Apr 19 2012, 07:09 PM
About the signed cards: Do we know how many of each there are? Thanks! :cheers :cheers

Watch this space, details coming soon!!

Might want to keep an eye on the FCF competitions section as well!! ;)

Edited by Tollyman, Apr 20 2012, 12:25 PM.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Victor Meldrew
Apr 20 2012, 09:29 AM
alanaman
Apr 20 2012, 08:34 AM
Hope you did not pay too much for it and they later decide to release it in a mag for a couple of quid !!!
Paid a fair bit for it but thats the chance you take, if its unreleased it will be worth 5 x what i paid for it or as you say Victor Meldrew it could come out later in a mag. I got in touch with the seller to see if i could find out where it came from but all he could tell me was that he got it from a guy in Poland :wub ???

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I have 2 Walcott's and have traded them for cards nowhere near the cost of the ones on ebay.

Whatever happens, happens. If it ends up unreleased then great. If not, I haven't paid more than a couple of quid for both.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Holden8klasnic17
Member Avatar
Bolton till I die
The Walcott LE will either be in Kick! or will be unreleased
Youtube channel: Reus11BVB
Xbox live:JW1997BWFC
Favourite teams: Bolton, Real Sociedad Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan
Favourite Players: Stuart Holden, Marco Reus, Alexandre Pato

alanaman
Limited Edition
bibster
Apr 20 2012, 03:38 PM
I have 2 Walcott's and have traded them for cards nowhere near the cost of the ones on ebay.

Whatever happens, happens. If it ends up unreleased then great. If not, I haven't paid more than a couple of quid for both.
Nice one Bibster, where did your Walcotts come from? Mine came from Poland and Papagali has one in Romania.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
alanaman
Apr 20 2012, 10:01 PM
bibster
Apr 20 2012, 03:38 PM

Nice one Bibster, where did your Walcotts come from? Mine came from Poland and Papagali has one in Romania.
Thanks alanaman!

I got both from the same person in Romania. Seems like that's where the supply is coming from.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Is this person in Romania the one who produced a YouTube video?

Joshua_10
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just got my self a Ashley Cole LE today from a 1 pack in WHSmith.
YNWA

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Info that doesn't appear to be noted so far that I have gathered is that KicK! is going to be presenting Walcott in 2 months time (not 100% sure), and that Young is available in both the 1 packs and the 50p packs at Tesco.
As well as that, in KicK! Magazine there is a competition to win a signed Glen Johnson LE, or a Joe Hart LE- note to Tollyman- one less at ASDA! ;-)

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
MatchAttaxMaster101
Apr 21 2012, 04:49 PM
Info that doesn't appear to be noted so far that I have gathered is that KicK! is going to be presenting Walcott in 2 months time (not 100% sure),
And your source for this is....

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Word on the street from my friend, that being the reason why I am not 100% sure.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Pulled an Ashley Cole LE from a pack from WH Smith from Oxford Street London
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

jimjam300
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Note to Tollyman (this is from the topps website) 3 more are available to the ones on your list:
Steven Gerrard-MotD Magazine
Theo Walcott-If you buy 10 or more packs of cards from Topps Direct
Scott Parker-If you buy a set of PrintMe Match Attax
About me
Wishlist
Trade list
Feedback

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
jimjam300
Jul 5 2012, 03:19 PM
Note to Tollyman (this is from the topps website) 3 more are available to the ones on your list:
Everyone knows about them already,they came out a while back.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

jimjam300
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
gt6943
Jul 5 2012, 05:37 PM
jimjam300
Jul 5 2012, 03:19 PM
Everyone knows about them already,they came out a while back.
Yh I know, just thought I'd say as they haven't been mentioned here
About me
Wishlist
Trade list
Feedback

Vovchique
Regular Card
[ * ]
Limited edition Lampard got green back and blue back. So thats two DIFFERENT cards.

asterix0604
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
If we talk about the LEs, how do we name the Gerrard Basecard without Number? Is CR7 only with blue back? And I have a Scott Parker LE. Anything else new in this topic?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Euro 2012 - Match Attax England · Next Topic »
Add Reply