Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax England 2012 Limited Editions (as supplied by Topps)
Topic Started: Apr 18 2012, 03:09 PM (2,184 Views)
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tollyman, did topps miss the lampard with the Ireland set or did you just not include it? Thanks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

alanaman
Limited Edition
Just got myself a limited walcott, hope he does turn out to be unreleased. :-)

alanaman
Limited Edition
Victor Meldrew
Apr 20 2012, 09:29 AM
alanaman
Apr 20 2012, 08:34 AM
Just got myself a limited walcott, hope he does turn out to be unreleased. :-)
Hope you did not pay too much for it and they later decide to release it in a mag for a couple of quid !!!
Paid a fair bit for it but thats the chance you take, if its unreleased it will be worth 5 x what i paid for it or as you say Victor Meldrew it could come out later in a mag. I got in touch with the seller to see if i could find out where it came from but all he could tell me was that he got it from a guy in Poland :wub ???

alanaman
Limited Edition
bibster
Apr 20 2012, 03:38 PM
I have 2 Walcott's and have traded them for cards nowhere near the cost of the ones on ebay.

Whatever happens, happens. If it ends up unreleased then great. If not, I haven't paid more than a couple of quid for both.
Nice one Bibster, where did your Walcotts come from? Mine came from Poland and Papagali has one in Romania.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Euro 2012 - Match Attax England · Next Topic »
Add Reply