Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fifa Online 2; Its like Ultimate team... but its in pc.
Topic Started: Apr 28 2012, 04:55 PM (979 Views)
Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This game is full of fun when you've got nothing to do, and its quite addictive actually. This game is based on Fifa 08's engine(but its online). No lags if you have a fast internet connection :P

Download it from here(only pc users)

http://fifaonline2.iahgames.com/Site/Content.aspx?Id=30

(Questions can be asked here)

Posted Image
Whilst wondering the starry streets of Newcastle one night, Lee Cattermole said to his friend Nicklas, "Nicklas do you also own all the cars of the world?". "Why yes my friend!" he laughed, "I'm Nicklas Bendtner. Everything you see before you is mine... and one day it shall be yours". "Awww gee really? No fooling?!". "Absolutely Lee Cattermole. Come! Let us kick the absolute s*** out of these Ford Fiestas"

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Tevezthebest98
Apr 28 2012, 04:55 PM
This game is full of fun when you've got nothing to do, and its quite addictive actually. This game is based on Fifa 08's engine(but its online). No lags if you have a fast internet connection :P

Download it from here(only pc users)

http://fifaonline2.iahgames.com/Site/Content.aspx?Id=30

(Questions can be asked here)
anyone?

Posted Image
Whilst wondering the starry streets of Newcastle one night, Lee Cattermole said to his friend Nicklas, "Nicklas do you also own all the cars of the world?". "Why yes my friend!" he laughed, "I'm Nicklas Bendtner. Everything you see before you is mine... and one day it shall be yours". "Awww gee really? No fooling?!". "Absolutely Lee Cattermole. Come! Let us kick the absolute s*** out of these Ford Fiestas"

Posted Image

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looks good, I'll download!
It says '4 days left'! :-p

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
MatchAttaxMaster101
Apr 30 2012, 03:27 PM
Looks good, I'll download!
It says '4 days left'! :-p
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL c:omp

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Posted Image

Here's a screenshot of the game, and ive spent loads of money(real money! holy @!*#) to build my team. but its a billion times cheaper than ut(the players)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Tevezthebest98
Apr 30 2012, 04:03 PM
Posted Image

Here's a screenshot of the game, and ive spent loads of money(real money! holy @!*#) to build my team. but its a billion times cheaper than ut(the players)
My Uniform cards

Posted Image

have anyone downloaded this game already? cant wait to have a match :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
no one?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
If You Say It's Like UT How Do You Obtain Coins (Without Paying Real Money) To Buy Players For Your Team?
They say that dreams are made of hopes. But reality is one match away. Don't stop believing. Europe awaits.
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

150 (Negotiable) For My 11,000+ Collection!!!

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
May 6 2012, 12:12 PM
If You Say It's Like UT How Do You Obtain Coins (Without Paying Real Money) To Buy Players For Your Team?
Play matches! :P and you have to pay real money for coins. but dont worry mate, the coins are 10 times cheaper than fifa 12!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Tevezthebest98
May 12 2012, 02:38 PM
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
May 6 2012, 12:12 PM
Play matches! :P and you have to pay real money for coins. but dont worry mate, the coins are 10 times cheaper than fifa 12!
No one?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I Don't Think I Would Play It As It Costs Money For Coins :/ Do You Get Coins/Players From Matches?
They say that dreams are made of hopes. But reality is one match away. Don't stop believing. Europe awaits.
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
May 20 2012, 04:40 PM
I Don't Think I Would Play It As It Costs Money For Coins :/ Do You Get Coins/Players From Matches?
of course mate. but it is only a mere 2 pounds for 555k coins(players usually cost from 1k to 30k), mate :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Tevezthebest98
May 21 2012, 07:19 AM
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
of course mate. but it is only a mere 2 pounds for 555k coins(players usually cost from 1k to 30k), mate :)
and i will give free accounts(with player's and at least 50k) to the first three people who downloaded this game

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Posted Image

My new team :P

PUP! :clap
Edited by Tevezthebest98, May 22 2012, 12:09 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

llpalm08
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tevezthebest98
May 22 2012, 12:08 PM
Posted Image

My new team :P

PUP! :clap
Other former Pompey players you coud have that are still playing:
Gary O'Neil
Peter Crouch
Yakubu
David Nugent
Sylvain Distin
Younes Kaboul (Probably spelt wrong)
Papa Boupa Diop
Svetoslav Todorov
Lomana Lua Lua

Thats all I can think of at the moment :)
Wishlist: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6734488/1/?x=0#post8045383
Feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6742748/1/#new
Player Collections: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6767254/1/?x=0#post8110761

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Already got Kaboul,Distin and O'neil on the subs bench :)
Edited by Tevezthebest98, May 23 2012, 07:02 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
no one?

Posted Image

Posted Image

jamiecullen98
Member Avatar
Masters Card
i tryed to get it to work but it isn;t
Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
jamiecullen98
May 26 2012, 08:58 AM
what did it say?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tevezthebest98
May 21 2012, 07:27 AM
Tevezthebest98
May 21 2012, 07:19 AM
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
and i will give free accounts(with player's and at least 50k) to the first three people who downloaded this game
Since You Have Said That I Will Download It Tomorrow...
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
jamiecullen98
May 26 2012, 08:58 AM
run it as admin mate. (right click on the icon)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Signed Up :)
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
May 27 2012, 10:29 AM
I'll give you an all-italian team then :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tevezthebest98
May 27 2012, 01:02 PM
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Could I Have Any LP? And The Team?
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
May 27 2012, 06:15 PM
Tevezthebest98
May 27 2012, 01:02 PM
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Could I Have Any LP? And The Team?
pm sent. 2 accounts left for grabs!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i have downloaded it aswell

Signed up

What type of team can i have?
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6904882/my Wishlist
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6916863/ my Tradelist
My player collections are: Lionel Messi Robin Van Persie Joe Hart Xavi Hernandez Francesc Fabregas Mario Gotze
Pm me if you have any of those players or anything on my wishlist
Trusted Traders:Holden8Klasnic17x5,bibster,dom9LFC,monkey76,jayce101x2,Lucasyatx3, davidt92,harry1878,hattersfan,mrmatchattax,aussiegergy,siege27,matchattaxfanatic,ho123wang(protected badly),Slimshady(srb)x2,turboboy94

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
xavi101
May 28 2012, 05:19 PM

Signed up

you could choose the players(as i will give a free account). and i will not give expensive players (etc. rooney, neymar)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tevezthebest98
May 29 2012, 07:32 AM
xavi101

Signed up

you could choose the players(as i will give a free account). and i will not give expensive players (etc. rooney, neymar)
I Have Got Rooney :) (I'm LFC)
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
post your manager name here!(if you've downloaded the game already)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
May 29 2012, 03:29 PM
Tevezthebest98
xavi101
i have downloaded it aswell<br /><br /><br />Signed up<br /><br /><br /><br />What type of team can i have?
for how much?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tevezthebest98
May 29 2012, 03:38 PM
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Tevezthebest98
xavi101
i have downloaded it aswell<br /><br /><br />Signed up<br /><br /><br /><br />What type of team can i have?
for how much?
On The Trade Market (Not Uniform Trade Market) For 5,500 LP :)
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
May 29 2012, 03:39 PM
Tevezthebest98
May 29 2012, 03:38 PM
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Tevezthebest98
xavi101
for how much?
On The Trade Market (Not Uniform Trade Market) For 5,500 LP :)
o ok mate, are you online now?
here's my ign, doylewolves and ultimatepfc

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Chit Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply