Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Walcott limited and 2 others; RELEASED NEXT WEEK!
Topic Started: May 1 2012, 01:54 PM (2,897 Views)
ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
released next week

dont pay stupid prices folks! wait a week
Please check out my pictured set at -
Italy set fully pictured Rangers set fully pictured
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

TRADING FEEDBACK - PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
xavi101
May 2 2012, 04:03 PM
shame how much did you sell it for,interested to know if walcott is not an le

Quit the post tips !!! Use the pm or shoutbox instead
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
We should just all be quiet and wait and see haha
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

davowls
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i have already told you ,no more euro match attax limited editions to be released ,take my word for it ,phoned topps yesterday

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
davowls
May 2 2012, 05:23 PM
i have already told you ,no more euro match attax limited editions to be released ,take my word for it ,phoned topps yesterday
well its on the website so im not sre though

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
davowls - check out the link I posted earlier today. It is confirmed on the Topps website and on their official Twitter account that 3 more Limited Editions are to be released.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
davowls obviously they changed their minds as they have put news up on their own website,that some england les are getting released,they will be revealed in motd
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6904882/my Wishlist
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6916863/ my Tradelist
My player collections are: Lionel Messi Robin Van Persie Joe Hart Xavi Hernandez Francesc Fabregas Mario Gotze
Pm me if you have any of those players or anything on my wishlist
Trusted Traders:Holden8Klasnic17x5,bibster,dom9LFC,monkey76,jayce101x2,Lucasyatx3, davidt92,harry1878,hattersfan,mrmatchattax,aussiegergy,siege27,matchattaxfanatic,ho123wang(protected badly),Slimshady(srb)x2,turboboy94

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I wounder if not all of this information has been passed onothe customer services desk at topps and thats why they are keeping sealed lips as they have been told not to tell customers or dont know at all...
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Usually with these sorts of things, they wouldn't be telling random customers who ring up before it is released through official channels, eg. a magazine or on their website. Topps must have some sort of agreement with MOTD mag that they get the 'exclusive' reveal in their mag, so they aren't going to tell people over the phone as it ruins the deal they have.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
I spoke to one of my contacts at Topps and it is an exclusive with MOTD mag but he will tell us on the day so I can post it for our members, to be honest someone will probably beat me too it and get the mag early!

Bibster is correct they have an agreement for the reveal to be through MOTD magazine they won't tell anyone who rings.

The decision to release more LE's are obviousley to give as an inducement to more shops or mags to promote their cards, Morrisons? Entertainer? Kick Mag? FCF!! :D (nice idea but no chance, I'm afraid!)

Wouldn'r be surprised if Walcott was released as a means of shooting down the speculators and putting a dampner on unreleased black markets in the future, with Rodriguez and Wallcot getting late releases people will be very wary of spending huge amount on leaked limiteds.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Just been looking on ebay and yahyanoor has got a Darren Bent LE on there for sale, saying that it is a pre order. No photo though. Looks like this is the 3rd LE, along with Walcott and Parker.

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
I'm on mobile so I can't mind the pic or see it but aint all 3 midfielders?
Please check out my pictured set at -
Italy set fully pictured Rangers set fully pictured
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

TRADING FEEDBACK - PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
yes which is why i still believe gerrard is one
or more hoping

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Interesting...

On the listing he says it is pre order and it will be sent by 22 May, which makes me think it is going to be in a mag.

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yes, Tuesday 22 May
It all adds up

thomasfo
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dosen't a limited edition card get they're rating increased by 5 on EACH side?
And Gerrard regular is 77 in defence! So it Can't be him...
My trade list below ;)
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6881731/1/#new

And this is my feedback page :)
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6882306/1/

Needlist:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6897110/1/#new

alanaman
Limited Edition
Got my Scott Parker limited in the post today, ordered Walcott at the same time on Friday night. Thought that Walcott would have been here first since hes just with the cards and the print me with Parker would have taken longer, turned out to be the other way around. That was fast Topps!!! hope Walcott comes as quickly.

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
alanaman
May 9 2012, 01:37 PM
Got my Scott Parker limited in the post today, ordered Walcott at the same time on Friday night. Thought that Walcott would have been here first since hes just with the cards and the print me with Parker would have taken longer, turned out to be the other way around. That was fast Topps!!! hope Walcott comes as quickly.
Uploaded my images of my son for the Printme cards on Sunday night and the cards arrived this morning. Cards came well protected in cardboard envelope and plastic wallet which is reassuring with the Parker limited in the middle to prevent any damage. A great fast service from Topps and get a well deserved 10/10 for service from me.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

p3108
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Looking at the blanked out images of the 3 mystery cards on topps website the 3rd LE is Gerrard. The blacked out silhouette is the same as the Mirror free Gerrard card shape and the 77 for defence is the same too.

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Confirmed by Topps on their website that Gerrard is 3rd Limited edition. Details in the link to Topps news below.

http://www.toppsfootball.co.uk/news/Topps-News/steviegle

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
My Printme cards and Parker LE arrived today as well. Fantastic service from Topps!!

fredlynch
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Victor Meldrew
May 9 2012, 05:17 PM
Confirmed by Topps on their website that Gerrard is 3rd Limited edition. Details in the link to Topps news below.

http://www.toppsfootball.co.uk/news/Topps-News/steviegle
The key part of this news bulletin is 'This is the last Limited Edition for the England Match Attax Collection'.

It ends! A great effort, but 15 hardly compares to Panini ;) .
I collect Marko Marin cards and stickers.

My Feedback My Trade List

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6845509/1/#new

My Wish List

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ordered mine! Hope customer service is as good as everyone has been saying and they arrive quickyl!!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
bibster
May 9 2012, 05:41 PM
My Printme cards and Parker LE arrived today as well. Fantastic service from Topps!!
Can someone put up some pictures of the Print Me cards?
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
heycallumj
May 9 2012, 07:50 PM
bibster
Go to the Topps website and have a look at the example they have there. I have given you a link below.

http://www.toppsdirect.com/index.php/printme-6309.html

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Victor Meldrew
May 9 2012, 08:07 PM
heycallumj
May 9 2012, 07:50 PM
bibster
Go to the Topps website and have a look at the example they have there. I have given you a link below.

http://www.toppsdirect.com/index.php/printme-6309.html
Thank you, Did the cards turn out well for you?
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The 10 packs with the Walcott arrived today. A bit surprised to see the Walcott not sent securely in the big envelope with the packs. Luckily it arrived in mint condition, but could easily have got damaged in the post.

I only needed 1 card to finish my England 2012 binder - Neuer MOTM. Guess what I pulled in pack 2? Neuer MOTM!!! Can't believe how lucky I was! Got Joe Hart 100 club as well so did well out of that purchase ;)

clem132
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It looks like the Scott Parker 1 has now ended not on Website anymore???

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
It is still there i have just checked: Scott Parker LE Topps Print Me
Trade List Wishlist

tommy
i-card
[ *  * ]
im pretty sure the limited editions on the magazine are scott parker theo walcot and steven jerrad
you get parker from the topps website if you buy a print me card
you get theo wallcot when you buy 10 packs from topps
steven gerrad you get if you collect two voucher from the next two match of the day magazine
tommy

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
parker le- when you buy topps print me you get him free
walcott le - when you buy 10 packs from topps direct
gerrard le - special promotion in motd (more info to come)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Euro 2012 - Match Attax England · Next Topic »
Add Reply