Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Walcott limited and 2 others; RELEASED NEXT WEEK!
Topic Started: May 1 2012, 01:54 PM (2,883 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Interesting!

Glad I sold my spare Walcott at weekend then!! ;)
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
It doesn't state anywhere in the magazine that these 3 cards will be released. Only that they are being revealed next week.

Wouldn't surprise me if they are to be found on Match Attax Live or something... But we will just have to wait and see!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Just going off a few of the previous comments, I thought I would give my slant on things...

At the moment it is unreleased is the Walcott. No one knows if it is going to be released, so it can't be called a pre release.

People have to make their own mind up if they want to pay a silly price and hope that it is unreleased or wait to see if it will be easy to get and then it turns out that isn't the case. No one is forcing anyone to buy at the prices being set on ebay, everyone values cards at different prices.

Of course it is good that members on here inform other members when more information becomes available - that is the reason that FCF exists! No one wants anyone to get conned if there is info out there to stop people paying silly prices for something.

I have sold one of these cards on ebay and did not force anyone to buy it. It wasn't listed as 'unreleased' and the buyer made the decision that they were willing to pay the price I set. Sellers are seizing the opportunity to sell while there is mystery surrounding this card - if demand is higher than supply then it drives the price up.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I think it is best to wait to see what is revealed in the magazine next week. Like I have said, it won't surprise me if the 3 LE's revealed are for Match Attax Live and not actual physical cards.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
From Topps Direct

http://www.toppsfootball.co.uk/news/Topps-News/lemaeng

They ARE being released!!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Yeah Tankerton1 is right, we won't know until next week if Walcott is one of the three.

Xaxi101 I got my Walcotts as part of a trade.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Yep I have sold it.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
davowls - check out the link I posted earlier today. It is confirmed on the Topps website and on their official Twitter account that 3 more Limited Editions are to be released.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Usually with these sorts of things, they wouldn't be telling random customers who ring up before it is released through official channels, eg. a magazine or on their website. Topps must have some sort of agreement with MOTD mag that they get the 'exclusive' reveal in their mag, so they aren't going to tell people over the phone as it ruins the deal they have.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Just been looking on ebay and yahyanoor has got a Darren Bent LE on there for sale, saying that it is a pre order. No photo though. Looks like this is the 3rd LE, along with Walcott and Parker.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Interesting...

On the listing he says it is pre order and it will be sent by 22 May, which makes me think it is going to be in a mag.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
My Printme cards and Parker LE arrived today as well. Fantastic service from Topps!!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The 10 packs with the Walcott arrived today. A bit surprised to see the Walcott not sent securely in the big envelope with the packs. Luckily it arrived in mint condition, but could easily have got damaged in the post.

I only needed 1 card to finish my England 2012 binder - Neuer MOTM. Guess what I pulled in pack 2? Neuer MOTM!!! Can't believe how lucky I was! Got Joe Hart 100 club as well so did well out of that purchase ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Euro 2012 - Match Attax England · Next Topic »
Add Reply