Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pictures Adrenalyn EURO Limiteds 2012; ONLY 43! today
Topic Started: May 1 2012, 03:10 PM (2,543 Views)
jcarlosola
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pictures of the LIMITEDS .... 43!!! and still missing two , Arshavin and Dzagoev ...

https://picasaweb.google.com/102691160793410900572/ADRENALYNEUROLIMITEDS2012#5737580265810444322

My Webpage ( special LIMITED Adrenalyn cards )
tradelist
feedback
Whislist
EBAY feedback
WHISLIST:
ADRENALYN Campeonato Petrobras Chilean:Emanuel Vargas SUPERARQUERO , Esteban paredes CRACK.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Zabolek
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Stupid marketing as they don't even see the benefits of it. Most of them are made by second-hand sellers who got the Limited Edition card cheap and sell at outrageous prices as the supply is spread so ridiculously.

Very, very bad marketing from Panini.
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Linus
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
groomit
Jul 6 2012, 05:23 AM
Its marketing, panini knows exactly what they do.
Could you please give us any rational fact to support this, apart from "it's marketing"? So that we might discuss it?
My Trade List
My Feedback
Trusted Traders: papagali, gabormadrid, wdy11, lostdonkey, cocacolaman75, groomit, speedy24, Dinho, l1sboa

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
these ones have actually been easier to get hold of than the champions league 11/12 ones
if you are patient and put in a lot of leg work

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
On a recent trip to Spain I managed to find a few copies of Jugon Magazine (#70)
3 LE's per copy these are the cards I found
Denmark - Eriksen, Sorensen, Kjaer, Agger
Greece - Samaras
Croatia - Rakitic
Holland - Van Persie, Van Der Wiel
Poland - Szczesny, Piszczek, Blaszczykowski, Mierzejewski
Spain - Villa, Silva, Alonso, Fabregas, Xavi
France - Benzema, Ribery
Czech - Cech, Rosicky
Sweden - Mellberg, Larsson, Isaksson
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I believe this is the Jugon cover:
Posted Image

dagava19
i-card
[ *  * ]
MatchAttaxMaster101
Jul 7 2012, 06:15 PM
I believe this is the Jugon cover:
Posted Image
Yes It Is

green6677
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have just bought some of the rarer Limited editions from international ebay seller cromos-albacete. I wouldn't say they were cheap but they were generally far more reasonable than the very high amounts demanded elsewhere - e.g. Agger for 10 and Rakitic & Samaras for 18! Haven't received the cards yet so can't comment on service but feedback rating is good. Might be worth a look if you are after a few key ones

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Still a bit high IMO the magazine only cost euro 3,50 and thats with 3 limiteds so their value is only a bit more than 1 euro

groomit
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yes but in the shops they only have one or two and no all the magazines have the rarest ones ( rakitic, neuer, ..... )
Im adrenalyn all world football collections.

My wishlist
My feedback
My Tradelist
My Sellinglist
My Messi Tradelist
My Messi Wishlist

jcarlosola
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In Spain this magazines is sold out.... besides I bought 30 magazines and I got 2 RAKITIC , 1 NEUER and 1 SAMARAS only . Its not easy....and cheapest....
My Webpage ( special LIMITED Adrenalyn cards )
tradelist
feedback
Whislist
EBAY feedback
WHISLIST:
ADRENALYN Campeonato Petrobras Chilean:Emanuel Vargas SUPERARQUERO , Esteban paredes CRACK.

green6677
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The prices for many of the cards have come down even more since I bought mine - quite a few are 1.50 to 2.00 each (I'm not on any commission!) I agree its a pain that many of the Ltd Editions weren't available in the UK and having to buy from abroad, or in the UK with a mark-up, but this is still a far better collection than the Match Attax Euro set

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Panini Adrenalyn Euro 2012 · Next Topic »
Add Reply