Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daily mirror offer
Topic Started: May 5 2012, 03:42 PM (3,044 Views)
jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Giving away free sheets of cards
1st sheet has gerrard card!!!!
you have to take the token to whsmiths, morrisons or mccolls
not a single shop in my area had any
Has anyone got spares?
Edited by jayce101, May 5 2012, 03:52 PM.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
how much do they cost?
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Saturdays paper was 70p and todays paper is £1

Saturdays sheet
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4176/file0613.jpg
Sundays sheet
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/554/file0616.jpg
Edited by Victor Meldrew, May 6 2012, 10:32 AM.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

LucasYat
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
just got todays
prem winners 2013

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
LucasYat
May 6 2012, 10:37 AM
just got todays
Try posting some useful info instead of post tipping please
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Just been down to WH Smith in Burnley to buy todays paper and to try and get yesterdays cards.

Was told that they haven't had either set of cards delivered in the last 2 days, but they are hoping to get them at some point this week. Very poor.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

fredlynch
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have been to WH Smith in Putney and I was very kindly given the sheet of cards as they had loads left over. I only got one as I didn't want to push my luck but I was very impressed by the customer service.
I collect Marko Marin cards and stickers.

My Feedback My Trade List

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6845509/1/#new

My Wish List

Dommod
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
been to local martins who let me have 2 sheets. if anyone has any spare ltds would trade one or happy to talk about any deal
Edited by Dommod, May 6 2012, 04:03 PM.

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i live in ireland theyr not available here!!if asnyone can get me spares i could do a trade!!!

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
I have three from each day (up until Friday 11th) available if there is interest. PM me with an offer :)
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hi what r u looking for

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Please can everyone keep trades to the trading area, as bibster stated earlier as it clogs up this post and its hard for anyone trying to find the information other members have posted in amogst the trading requests etc.
Many Thanks
Tankerton1
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We don't want bibster to have to delete more posts,if you are interested pm the person or set up a topic.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6904882/my Wishlist
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6916863/ my Tradelist
My player collections are: Lionel Messi Robin Van Persie Joe Hart Xavi Hernandez Francesc Fabregas Mario Gotze
Pm me if you have any of those players or anything on my wishlist
Trusted Traders:Holden8Klasnic17x5,bibster,dom9LFC,monkey76,jayce101x2,Lucasyatx3, davidt92,harry1878,hattersfan,mrmatchattax,aussiegergy,siege27,matchattaxfanatic,ho123wang(protected badly),Slimshady(srb)x2,turboboy94

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
There are now 2 cheap(ish) if you like on ebay
Both BINs
1.99 and 1.80
Edited by MatchAttaxCam, May 6 2012, 06:58 PM.

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
probably works in a shop and pocketed spares

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
MatchAttaxCam
May 6 2012, 06:55 PM
There are now 2 cheap(ish) if you like on ebay
Both BINs
1.99 and 1.80
Here are links for current ebay BIN Gerrard auctions (not me)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MATCH-ATTAX-ENGLAND-EURO-2012-STEVEN-GERRARD-ULTRA-RARE-/180876026160?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item2a1d0d2130

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Match-Attax-England-2012-Steven-Gerrard-Base-Card-/160796190785?pt=UK_Collectables_TradingCards_RL&hash=item2570332841

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
do you think i should get it?

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
depends how badly you want it
they definitely do not seem that abundant

DUDE!
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Victor Meldrew
May 6 2012, 07:03 PM
this is the profiteer trying to sell same card for £20 this morning,when he/she had it for nothing..

DUDE!
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
DUDE!
May 6 2012, 07:25 PM
Victor Meldrew
May 6 2012, 07:03 PM
this is the profiteer trying to sell same card for £20 this morning,when he/she had it for nothing..
william310874 not the other one

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Why is he a profiteer ? whats the difference between selling this card for a certain price and selling the Adrenalyn Limited Editions for a certain price ? Once the magazine/newspaper is not available anymore then where will you get that item ? or selling the free cds/dvds that come with newspapers ?

I'm hoping to have some tomorrow and I will be asking a realistic price given that they are not likely to be available much longer, people will have a choice to pay it or not.

DUDE!
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phild
May 6 2012, 08:04 PM
Why is he a profiteer ? whats the difference between selling this card for a certain price and selling the Adrenalyn Limited Editions for a certain price ? Once the magazine/newspaper is not available anymore then where will you get that item ? or selling the free cds/dvds that come with newspapers ?

I'm hoping to have some tomorrow and I will be asking a realistic price given that they are not likely to be available much longer, people will have a choice to pay it or not.

prof∑it∑eer †(prf-tÓr)
n.
One who makes excessive profits on goods in short supply.
intr.v. prof∑it∑eered, prof∑it∑eer∑ing, prof∑it∑eers
To make excessive profits on goods in short supply

The english dictionary says it how can you back someone who tries
To sell something for £20 at ten in the morning then is trying to sell
Same item for ten times less 7 hours later! A proiteer in every sense
Of the word.
I believe this forum was set up to help people to save money and not
To be preyed upon by these vultures.
God bless tollyman.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
tollyman is not responsible for what people do elsewhere.

So if you had the items in question you would give them all away free of charge or would you try to sell for the best price possible ?

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition

Here are scanned images I have done for the Daily/Sunday Mirror sheets so far.

Saturdays sheet
Sundays sheet
Mondays sheet
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5870/file0617.jpg

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
The Gerrard card is the 3rd Newly released Limited Edition. The stats and picture are the same as the pic in MOTD.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I doubt that MOTD would exclusively reveal that a card released 3 days prior to the magazine coming out, which was only available on 1 day, is the 3rd limited edition.

They could however, have produced a Gerrard Limited Edition, using the same photo as the base released on Saturday.

Still puzzled regarding the Bent LE being advertised on ebay if the 3rd LE is Gerrard...
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
We'll find out tomorrow

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition

Saturdays sheet
Sundays sheet
Mondays sheet
Tuesdays sheet
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7852/file0618m.jpg

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Well still no vouchers at my local morrisons, wnet today and they reckon they may have had a delievery of the whilst i was in there as the lorry came but really annoyed now everyday i have been and going for the last time tommorow...
If there is nothing then will be most dissapointed as i spoke to morrisons on the phone andd they have given random dates of released of these sheets of cards compared to what was said in store today!
Still will find out if they finally have them in tommorow!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Matchattax gameplayz123
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
i called topps and said that it isnt fair that the offer wasnt advertised well and the fact that because a few of us are desperate for the gerrard card, i dont think we should have to pay up to £5 - £6 for just that ONE CARD!!

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
I heard from someone that there was a sheet given away in an Irish newspaper too - with green-backed cards. Anybody have any details on that? Which paper?

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i live on ireland and didnt see any

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
mrmatchattax
May 8 2012, 06:08 PM
I heard from someone that there was a sheet given away in an Irish newspaper too - with green-backed cards. Anybody have any details on that? Which paper?
I have received a response to an email I sent to Topps saying that the Gerrard card will not be featured with a green back as it is intended for the English version of the game only.

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Finally got my sheets today as they came in at morrisons !!
I was given 2 for everyday inlcuding thursaday and friday for nothing except 6 tokens for saturday and sunday and monday!!
Really pleased they finally had them in!!
If anyone who lives in Kent is struglling to get them then try morrisons in herne bay were i got mine
hope this helps
Trade List Wishlist

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition

Saturdays sheet
Sundays sheet
Mondays sheet
Tuesdays sheet
Wednesdays sheet
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6068/file0619e.jpg

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition

Saturdays sheet
Sundays sheet
Mondays sheet
Tuesdays sheet
Wednesdays sheet
Thursdays sheet
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9617/file0620.jpg

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Here are scanned images I have done for the whole week of the Daily/Sunday Mirror sheets that have been issued.

Saturdays sheet 05/05/2012
Sundays sheet 06/05/2012
Mondays sheet 07/05/2012
Tuesdays sheet 08/05/2012
Wednesdays sheet 09/05/2012
Thursdays sheet 10/05/2012
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9617/file0620.jpg
Fridays sheet 11/05/2012
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/9300/file0625.jpg

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
i emailed topps and they said the gerrard base card will be available to order from topps direct with all the other base cards :) :653

just wait and save your money (well at least some lol)

:cheers

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Euro 2012 - Match Attax England · Next Topic »
Add Reply