Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fantasy Football Competition; Guide your team to the title
Topic Started: May 7 2012, 10:07 AM (9,290 Views)
Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Weing Chiong
May 8 2012, 01:22 AM
Juventus.... btw how 2 play ? gv me the link plz
are you simply blind? cant you read his posts? HE WILL SIM THE MATCHES

btw, i would like to choose Portsmouth

Posted Image
Whilst wondering the starry streets of Newcastle one night, Lee Cattermole said to his friend Nicklas, "Nicklas do you also own all the cars of the world?". "Why yes my friend!" he laughed, "I'm Nicklas Bendtner. Everything you see before you is mine... and one day it shall be yours". "Awww gee really? No fooling?!". "Absolutely Lee Cattermole. Come! Let us kick the absolute s*** out of these Ford Fiestas"

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
what the................. WHAT'S THE USE OF THE TRANSFER BUDGET THEN????? COULD YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LET HIM SIM THE MATCHES!!! OH GOD T-MAN, BAN THIS GUY

Posted Image
Whilst wondering the starry streets of Newcastle one night, Lee Cattermole said to his friend Nicklas, "Nicklas do you also own all the cars of the world?". "Why yes my friend!" he laughed, "I'm Nicklas Bendtner. Everything you see before you is mine... and one day it shall be yours". "Awww gee really? No fooling?!". "Absolutely Lee Cattermole. Come! Let us kick the absolute s*** out of these Ford Fiestas"

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Portsmouth have made a bid for Owen Hargreaves!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Owen Hargreaves has signed for Portsmouth!!

An absolute bargain for Pompey! 100k

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
My squad: (Just realized you have to use the original squad :( no maguire )
Gk: Ashdown
Def: RB: Ward CB: Rocha and Pearce LB: Halford
Mid: RAM: Lawrence LAM: Varney CM: Norris and Hargreaves
FW: Huseklepp and Zidan
Edited by Tevezthebest98, May 12 2012, 08:34 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
MasterMujiOfMatchAttax10/11
May 11 2012, 05:02 PM

Portsmouth-1-1-Man City

Play up Pompeeeeeyyyyyyyy :653

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Holden8klasnic17
May 11 2012, 04:35 PM
Man City have sold Cunningham for a reported 1 million deal to Wycombe.

The City boss wishes him luck at his new club and says MAM101 is a great manager
Mate, confirm that you've sold hargreaves

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Dortmund have accepted a bid around 100k for striker Mohamed Zidan!

Pompey: Bargain hunters :p

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Portsmouth have made a loan offer for duo Squillaci and Vela!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Joshua_10
May 12 2012, 12:54 PM
Will anyone give me any decent players for free?
same :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Portsmouth got another bargain deal!!!!

This time, It's Jose Callejon from Real Madrid! The transfer fee was believed to be around 300k

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
UPDATE :::::

My squad: (Just realized you have to use the original squad :( no maguire )
Gk: Ashdown
Def: RB: Ward CB: Rocha and Pearce LB: Halford
Mid: RAM: Esteban Granero LAM: Giovani Dos Santos CM: Norris and Hargreaves
FW: Callejon and Zidan
Edited by Tevezthebest98, May 13 2012, 09:36 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Muji, give zome money to ze Portsmouth

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Portsmouth have bought Giovani Dos Santos from Spurs for 100,000!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Tottenham manager HeyCallumJ has donated 5 million pounds to Pompey. (callum, confirm this news so that muji can increase my budget) :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Pompey have made a bid for Leon Osman.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Pompey have signed midfielder, Esteban Granero for a fee believed to be around 500k!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
muji, edited my team on page 7, and please change my transfer budget coz callum donated 5m to pompey :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
when are you gonna sim the matches mate?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
Muji, wheres the matches?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tevezthebest98
Member Avatar
u wot
muji?

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Members Competitions · Next Topic »
Add Reply