Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Signed Euro 2012 Hologram Limited Editions cards; Anybody know the true value of these cards
Topic Started: Jun 1 2012, 09:04 PM (827 Views)
redwards
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
HI DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE TRUE VALUE OF THE 5 LIMITED EDITION SIGNED HOLOGRAM CARDS?
Are they all roughly the same price,or is one rarer then another.There are some on ebay for 1400 each.Much appreciated.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

redwards
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
xavi101
Jun 2 2012, 08:57 AM
but if you want to sell them on later the buyer doesn't know if the signatures authentic or not!
These cards have holograms on though with numbers on,so they are different to the ones that are just signed.Surely that makes it more valuable?

redwards
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
thomasfo
Jun 2 2012, 08:16 AM
Agree with matchattaxfan4

I belive the highest any one would go is maybe 35-50
no way,there is one on ebay at the moment,glen johnson signed,i think its at 82 already with 6 days to go.

redwards
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
xavi101
Jun 2 2012, 09:32 AM
no i meant if you just go to the training ground and get it signed
Hi i respect your answer but i thought this particular topic was based on the hologram cards.

redwards
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
matchattaxfan4
Jun 2 2012, 09:43 AM
ashleyyoungFTW
Jun 2 2012, 08:55 AM
Why would you pay any more than 40 for signatures that you can get fairly easily? Their signatures are worth no more than 25 each to be honest, and that's on a photo, so on a card will be less.
Well see a hand signed card has no real value only to the person who receives it , where as the hologramed signed cards are part of the collection so are worth a lot more because of their rarity.

I personally feel that 200(Johnson)-250(Cole)-300(Young,Hart)-350(Given,Keane) are fair buying prices for the cards.
If you look at these 5 cards as just a normal limited edition,ashley cole is probably the rarest so wouldn't that card be the most valuable as a hologram card.I suppose it depends on how many have been distributed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Euro 2012 - Match Attax England · Next Topic »
Add Reply