Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
signed fabregas
Topic Started: Jun 7 2012, 04:20 PM (1,818 Views)
dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

I just recently got this card in a private ebay deal!!! I paid 350 for it. I didn't want to wait any longer looking for a cheaper price. Thankfully it's nothing like the 3000 "buy it now" price on ebay just a few months ago.

Looking for the Walcott 09-10 card now - price is probably sky high at the moment due to Theo's current form...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tobygan
Dec 30 2012, 11:36 AM
And by the way, how to certify a signed card is officially distribute? By the Hologram number? And is there a website where I can certify this hologram number? I got one on ebay at very very cheap price and I wanna certify if my fabregas signed is a real one.
I think the Walcott card went for nearly 400 on ebay not long ago. So I would definitely say it would go for more than 300.

You could perhaps email Topps about the hologram number? Do you have a picture/scan of the card?

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tobygan
Dec 30 2012, 12:19 PM
dvsgooner
Dec 30 2012, 12:11 PM
Tobygan
Dec 30 2012, 11:36 AM
And by the way, how to certify a signed card is officially distribute? By the Hologram number? And is there a website where I can certify this hologram number? I got one on ebay at very very cheap price and I wanna certify if my fabregas signed is a real one.
I think the Walcott card went for nearly 400 on ebay not long ago. So I would definitely say it would go for more than 300.

You could perhaps email Topps about the hologram number? Do you have a picture/scan of the card?
Yes, I have. But I don't know how to upload the pic here.
http://tinypic.com/

You can upload it here and then just copy the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste it in your post.

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't know if people fake these cards, but both look real to me. Both hologram and signature. Here's another one to compare with:
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 08/09 · Next Topic »
Add Reply