Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Age Demographic - Survey - please respond
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 05:16 PM (3,049 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ofb1988 made a good suggestion, some guests may be put off joining due to age.

It would be great to show that we cater for and pride ourselves in having a massive age range on here.

From under tens to people even older than myself (and that is old! ;) ) have made this forum a regular visiting place.

PLEASE respond to this survey and show guests that they will not be on their own (age wise) if they join this forum.

Looking for 100+ responses.

If you are over 18 please feel free to post your age on this thread.

Under 18's please do not reveal your age or category. Moderators please delete any posts by under 18 that reveal age. Thanks! :cheers
Edited by Tollyman, Jun 17 2012, 05:22 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
curioso00
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
49, from Venezuela. Colector since i remeber

robjones1973
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rob Jones, just moved to Weymouth from Ashford, Middlesex. Age 40. I always get asked if the cards I am buying are a treat for the kids. No, they are for me, I reply.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
quite a few new members might like to add a vote or post.

:cheers

pitts101
Member Avatar
samy
[ *  *  *  * ]
36 from Spain! Regards!
spanish collector
my collections,wanted,trades... http://picasaweb.google.com/samystumm101

Wolfie
Regular Card
[ * ]
55 Newcastle upon Tyne. Only been collecting football stuff for a couple of years. Mainly Newcastle but some other stuff as well. Great to see such a spread of ages though .

Ih8wsgfl
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Just putting out a point, I'm loving the different places people come from! Didn't realise how world wide this site was!
You'll Never Walk Alone
My Feedback

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yes... it is brilliant, incredible to see the worldwide appeal for football cards, and it is great to interact w/ people all over the globe. Thanks tollyman and thankyou Zetaboards for starting this brilliant forum which has changed all of our lives.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Plenty of new members over the summer - please let us know your age on the survey. Please don't post your actual age in the thread though if under 16. Thanks.

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
22 From Birmingham. Big UD Man utd collector and anything that has a jersey or auto and im game!

gradesca
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
38. From Spain.

kgarnett
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
39 from Hungary. Regards!
Many thanks to all my trading partner

I've had successful swaps with: DARBO, trigo, mszaby, punciak70, matchattaxmasters22, spurs.attax, gp#3, cardmonster. pnchocolates, robjones1973

My Tradelist
My Wishlist
My Feedbacks
Please feel free PM me for any trade.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Surveys · Next Topic »
Add Reply