Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
****Winners announced**** Futera World Football Online Competition
Topic Started: Jul 12 2012, 12:07 PM (2,879 Views)
Tin Robot
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tollyman
Jul 12 2012, 12:07 PM
Futera have promised us a competition prize but not sure what it will be! I will update this thread as soon as I know what the prize is.

To enter all you have to do is reply to this thread with a Futera World Football team that is elligible for entry to our new league.

Criteria for eligibility:

Created after June 18th 2012
AND one or both of below...
Registered with 'FCFF' promo code
Registered after linking from banners at top and bottom of FCF screens.

There will be a randomly picked prize from all entries and a 'best named' team award (I will ask Futera to choose best name award.). Winners picked within 7 days from 20th August.
Hi I play 2 games but the league result is not updated. What am i missing here?

My team is Tinrobot
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

solumlupus
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Make sure when you are challenged or issue a challenge, it doesn't say friendly game.
FWF Team: Benz Cruzados

Futera Cards for sale @ Benz Futera Shop

Tin Robot
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
solumlupus
Aug 21 2012, 04:32 PM
Make sure when you are challenged or issue a challenge, it doesn't say friendly game.
Thanks bro.. Noted.

someonespecial22
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My team name : The Sickest Kids
Posted Image
COYS!!!!
me??? FAKE CARD MAKER.. not a Trader!!
My Fake Card Thread : CLICK HERE...

Spoiler: click to toggle

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You thought I'd forgotten about this didn't you!

OK, well I had!! ;) :D

Winners are..

Congratulations to Flashpan FC (Random Choice) & 'Load of Bankers' for funny name, a bit naughty but I liked it (one for the dads!).

Just negotiating a prize for you with Futera!

Please PM me your addresses (I may have it already TBH)
Edited by Tollyman, Nov 14 2012, 12:37 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Prize for 'Load of Bankers' name is a pack of Futera Unique 2012

Prize for 'Flashpan FC' is a mystery FWF Series 3 Legend Code

Still waiting for PM's!!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I doubt very much if you`ll hear from Flashpan FC.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

Debitman
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow did not even see this competition what a surprise with my post this morning, a large box more than I thought I would get in prizes and also the unique box as well!!!!!.
I will post my box break later.

Thanks again Tollyman - Futera

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Debitman
Dec 17 2012, 07:27 PM
Wow did not even see this competition what a surprise with my post this morning, a large box more than I thought I would get in prizes and also the unique box as well!!!!!.
I will post my box break later.

Thanks again Tollyman - Futera
No problem, just to clarify it was only 1 unique pack not a full display box! You might have some jealous members getting upset! ;) :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · FCF Competitions · Next Topic »
Add Reply