Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2012-13 Match Attax Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jul 27 2012, 06:34 PM (8,844 Views)
K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Discuss everything here about the new 2012-13 Bundesliga Match Attax

Possible Design of the box
Posted Image
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Topps-Match-Attax-12-13-1-Display-100-Tuten-500-Karten-/271020608377?pt=Trading_Cards&hash=item3f1a164b79

I wouldn't bet on that ^^^ being the box design because last season, it was different than the actual one being released. However I do expect the theme to be black

My guesses for 100 clubs

Keeper- Wiese (Could be Ter-Stegen but Wiese is more experienced and is the backup to Neuer on the NT)
Defender- Lahm (Never had an official hundred club card, Bayern/NT captain, had a great season last year)
Midfielder- Scheurrle (Looked great on the NT at EURO 2012, probably will be Leverkusen's most exciting player this year)
Forward- Huntelaar (35 goals in all competitions, more goals than Gomez at Bayern)
101- Lewandowski (Star forward of the back-to-back Bundesliga champions)

Would like to add my guesses are based off players who have never had a 100 club card and all are from different teams. This seems to be the way Topps does things
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks fredlynch for the translation. Anyone know the likelihood of being able to get one of these at a sensible price or what would be the best way to go about it.

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the first limited card is in Sportbild Number 38 (19.09.2012)

Posted Image

Posted Image
L13 Filip Daems
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

alanaman
Limited Edition
Thanks for the pics Panini King

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Starterpack with L18 Helmes

Posted Image
L18 Helmes
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

My Wishlist My Feedback

chinastone
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Pretty disappointed with the new cards so far.

Design like always is the same like the Premier League design from last year. So no surprises here.

Bad choice (partly) of 100´ and LE cards.

Some really bad photos used and last transfers missing.

And worst of all: no foil cards for "top transfer".

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
^^^^

I'm with you 100% there

Here is a video of the starter pack being opened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQxE_rlGDmc

Not sure if I want to collect this set or not
Posted Image

chinastone
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]

I really hate complaining, but you are waiting for months for the new collection and then they come out with this...

For me Topps is for the collecting cards industry what "Apple" is for electronic devices. They can do whatever they want, the people will buy it like crazy anyway.

In their home-market USA they are facing some real competition with Upper Deck and Panini (before also Donruss and Fleer) and the result is great designs and awesome cards. Sadly it is not really fun to collect cards of sports you do not care about.

Thanks to their "exclusive licence" they come out with some half-baked product here, that nobody would buy in the US.

For England they at least try some cool stuff like "Golden Moments" or cards for "The Championship".

I was waiting for a Martinez top-transfer/star signing card for example. Now Martinez is not even in the collection and "top-transfer" cards are normal base cards.

I will also just pick a few cards only and go for Premier League/Panini Champions League this year.

Edited by chinastone, Sep 21 2012, 03:27 PM.

mojoe
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
good to see theres a error card already
trusted traders
kimmeh_d .bibster x2 ukbasedcollector. monkey76 .mszaby x16 .darbo. laliga x4 .spurs.attax x2. K-Schwein. RobJones1973 x 4

wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6998851/
tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6996963/
feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7021072/

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
chinastone
Sep 21 2012, 03:26 PM

I really hate complaining, but you are waiting for months for the new collection and then they come out with this...

For me Topps is for the collecting cards industry what "Apple" is for electronic devices. They can do whatever they want, the people will buy it like crazy anyway.

In their home-market USA they are facing some real competition with Upper Deck and Panini (before also Donruss and Fleer) and the result is great designs and awesome cards. Sadly it is not really fun to collect cards of sports you do not care about.

Thanks to their "exclusive licence" they come out with some half-baked product here, that nobody would buy in the US.

For England they at least try some cool stuff like "Golden Moments" or cards for "The Championship".

I was waiting for a Martinez top-transfer/star signing card for example. Now Martinez is not even in the collection and "top-transfer" cards are normal base cards.

I will also just pick a few cards only and go for Premier League/Panini Champions League this year.

I feel your disappointment brother, I really do. This is my favorite league and my favorite set I look forward to collecting each year.

While the design is tolerable, I really condemn Topps' laziness (listing players out of position, taking lousy photos of players, questionable player selections, etc.)

I'm tempted to submit a job application to Match Attax Germany. If they are missing out on simple concepts, I would look like a genius there. I may send them an email stating my thoughts.
Posted Image

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
If any would be able to get me a starter pack i would be willing to trade
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6904882/my Wishlist
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6916863/ my Tradelist
My player collections are: Lionel Messi Robin Van Persie Joe Hart Xavi Hernandez Francesc Fabregas Mario Gotze
Pm me if you have any of those players or anything on my wishlist
Trusted Traders:Holden8Klasnic17x5,bibster,dom9LFC,monkey76,jayce101x2,Lucasyatx3, davidt92,harry1878,hattersfan,mrmatchattax,aussiegergy,siege27,matchattaxfanatic,ho123wang(protected badly),Slimshady(srb)x2,turboboy94

chinastone
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
K-Schwein
Sep 21 2012, 07:00 PM
I feel your disappointment brother, I really do. This is my favorite league and my favorite set I look forward to collecting each year.

While the design is tolerable, I really condemn Topps' laziness (listing players out of position, taking lousy photos of players, questionable player selections, etc.)

I'm tempted to submit a job application to Match Attax Germany. If they are missing out on simple concepts, I would look like a genius there. I may send them an email stating my thoughts.
I am also wondering who is doing the job there.

Writing them might be a good idea.
There are some key points and it cannot be so complicated to do things the right way.

1. Waiting with production until all transfers are done. (like in the UK)
2. Not using exactly the same design from the Premier League one season before.
3. Trying to choose the right players for LE´s, 100´, covers.
4. Taking good pictures, making the stats and positions right.
(I saw in the video that Phillip Lahm only has 4 Stars and 70 defense. Kiddin`me?)

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
new details of the limited edition cards

L1 Paul Verhaegen (Augsburg) - Match Attax Liga (Match Attax league) as of 10.10.2012
L2 Aaron Hunt (Werder Bremen) - Bravo Sport Magazin 11.10.2012
L3 Neven Subotic (BvB) - Multipack Sept. 2012
L4 Axel Bellinghausen (Duesseldorf) Kicker Magazine 01.10.2012
L5 Alex Meier (Eintracht) Topps Sport Magazine 04.10.2012
L6 Daniel Caliguiri (Freiburg) advent calendar Okt 2012
L7 Stefan Fuerstner (Fuerth) advent calendar Okt 2012
L8 Heiko Westermann (HSV) Tin Topps Sept/Okt 2012
L9 Christian Schulz (Hannover) Match Attax Extra Starter March 2013
L10 Andreas Beck (Hoffenheim) Bravo Sport Magazine 25.10.2012
L11 Andre Scheurrle (Bayer 04) Sticker Starter Jan 2013
L12 Adam Szalai (Mainz) Bravo Sport 08.11.2012
L13 Filip Daems (BMG) Sportbild 19.09.2012
L14 Arjen Robben (Bayern) Kicker Magazine 8.10.2012
L15 Rafael Schaefer (FCN) regional Championships March/April 2013
L16 Lewis Holtby (Schalke) Micky Maus Magazine 11.01.2013
L17 Martin Harnik (Stuttgart) Tin Okt 2012
L18 Patrick Helmes (Wolfsburg) Starterpack Sept. 2012

very bad: Stadium cards only at the advent calendar and the checklist is on the game board :idiot

@chinastone: i find the german limited cards better, every club gets a limited card and there are not always the same player (Lampard, Hart, Cahill, Van Persie)

to the german limited cards

L1 Paul Verhaegen (Augsburg) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and captain
L2 Aaron Hunt (Werder Bremen) - its okay but he was 2010/11 a limited
L3 Neven Subotic (BvB) - is a good choice of topps
L4 Axel Bellinghausen (Duesseldorf) - its a bad choice of topps, he was a limited 2011/12 for Augsburg
L5 Alex Meier (Eintracht) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and he play a long time for frankfurt
L6 Daniel Caliguiri (Freiburg) - its okay for freiburg
L7 Stefan Fuerstner (Fuerth) - its okay for fuerth
L8 Heiko Westermann (HSV) - its okay but he was 2008/09 a limited (for schalke)
L9 Christian Schulz (Hannover) - - its okay
L10 Andreas Beck (Hoffenheim) - its okay but he was 2010/11 a limited
L11 Andre Scheurrle (Bayer 04) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and german national player
L12 Adam Szalai (Mainz) - its okay for mainz
L13 Filip Daems (BMG) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and captain
L14 Arjen Robben (Bayern) - is a good choice of topps
L15 Rafael Schaefer (FCN) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and captain
L16 Lewis Holtby (Schalke) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and captain for the german U21
L17 Martin Harnik (Stuttgart) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and austrian national player
L18 Patrick Helmes (Wolfsburg) - its a bad choice of topps, he was a limited 2008/09 for Wolfsburg and he play not in the first 11
Edited by Panini King, Sep 22 2012, 10:02 AM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

fredlynch
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Panini King
Sep 22 2012, 09:59 AM
new details of the limited edition cards

L1 Paul Verhaegen (Augsburg) - Match Attax Liga (Match Attax league) as of 10.10.2012
L2 Aaron Hunt (Werder Bremen) - Bravo Sport Magazin 11.10.2012
L3 Neven Subotic (BvB) - Multipack Sept. 2012
L4 Axel Bellinghausen (Duesseldorf) Kicker Magazine 01.10.2012
L5 Alex Meier (Eintracht) Topps Sport Magazine 04.10.2012
L6 Daniel Caliguiri (Freiburg) advent calendar Okt 2012
L7 Stefan Fuerstner (Fuerth) advent calendar Okt 2012
L8 Heiko Westermann (HSV) Tin Topps Sept/Okt 2012
L9 Christian Schulz (Hannover) Match Attax Extra Starter March 2013
L10 Andreas Beck (Hoffenheim) Bravo Sport Magazine 25.10.2012
L11 Andre Scheurrle (Bayer 04) Sticker Starter Jan 2013
L12 Adam Szalai (Mainz) Bravo Sport 08.11.2012
L13 Filip Daems (BMG) Sportbild 19.09.2012
L14 Arjen Robben (Bayern) Kicker Magazine 8.10.2012
L15 Rafael Schaefer (FCN) regional Championships March/April 2013
L16 Lewis Holtby (Schalke) Micky Maus Magazine 11.01.2013
L17 Martin Harnik (Stuttgart) Tin Okt 2012
L18 Patrick Helmes (Wolfsburg) Starterpack Sept. 2012

very bad: Stadium cards only at the advent calendar and the checklist is on the game board :idiot

@chinastone: i find the german limited cards better, every club gets a limited card and there are not always the same player (Lampard, Hart, Cahill, Van Persie)

to the german limited cards

L1 Paul Verhaegen (Augsburg) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and captain
L2 Aaron Hunt (Werder Bremen) - its okay but he was 2010/11 a limited
L3 Neven Subotic (BvB) - is a good choice of topps
L4 Axel Bellinghausen (Duesseldorf) - its a bad choice of topps, he was a limited 2011/12 for Augsburg
L5 Alex Meier (Eintracht) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and he play a long time for frankfurt
L6 Daniel Caliguiri (Freiburg) - its okay for freiburg
L7 Stefan Fuerstner (Fuerth) - its okay for fuerth
L8 Heiko Westermann (HSV) - its okay but he was 2008/09 a limited (for schalke)
L9 Christian Schulz (Hannover) - - its okay
L10 Andreas Beck (Hoffenheim) - its okay but he was 2010/11 a limited
L11 Andre Scheurrle (Bayer 04) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and german national player
L12 Adam Szalai (Mainz) - its okay for mainz
L13 Filip Daems (BMG) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and captain
L14 Arjen Robben (Bayern) - is a good choice of topps
L15 Rafael Schaefer (FCN) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and captain
L16 Lewis Holtby (Schalke) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and captain for the german U21
L17 Martin Harnik (Stuttgart) - is a good choice of topps, play in the first 11 and austrian national player
L18 Patrick Helmes (Wolfsburg) - its a bad choice of topps, he was a limited 2008/09 for Wolfsburg and he play not in the first 11
Thanks for all the info. Does that mean that you get a complete set of stadium cards in the advent calendar?
I collect Marko Marin cards and stickers.

My Feedback My Trade List

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6845509/1/#new

My Wish List

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@fredlynch: i hope the complete set of stadium cards is in the advent calendar, but i have not more infos for the stadium cards

My Wishlist My Feedback

chinastone
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Panini King
Sep 22 2012, 09:59 AM

Yes and no.
They are trying to have something for everyone.
The problem is that not every club in the Bundesliga has stand-out players.
And who cares about a LE of Fuerstner or Verhaegh, unless you are a supporter of the club.

In the end you have to many special cards of average players. And this kind of cards
should only be out with some of the best players.

But you are right, regarding the Premier League, it starts to be a bit boring.
I would love to see special cards of Rodwell, Welbeck, Baines...

spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
Moderators, please create a new sub-forum for Bundesliga Match Attax 12/13.
Thanks.
Completed Trades: l1sboa x 2, papagali, JuveFC, hattersfan x 3, longlongago_08, blizzard, maxi taxi, mrexplodeify, ashvin, CharlesHK, pnchocolates x 2, Rollcollector, Koda, vorronin, hotspurs95, ho123wang, monkey76, shauncheng1, matchattaxmasters22 x 3, dom9lfc, yerai95, garystephens, Zabolek, MA!CCFC98, mojoe x 2, mszaby x 2, Matt, kgarnett x 3, gp#3 x 3, Hirozil, Cardmonster
Want List last updated Oct 13, 2015
Trade List last updated Oct 13, 2015
My Feedback
Picasa Album

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And who cares about a LE of Fuerstner or Verhaegh, unless you are a supporter of the club.

Its not right, last saison was Friend limited (Hertha) the rarest card for Match Attax 2011/12 and the value of the card is 45-50€
Friend he hat last saison 0 games for hertha in the 1.Bundesliga and 13 games for Eintracht Frankfurt in 2.Bundesliga

i think the rarest limited card 2012/13 is L15 Rafael Schaefer (FCN)

My Wishlist My Feedback

fredlynch
101 Card
I have ordered a 12/13 advent calendar, and I will post on here what cards I got (especially in terms of the stadium cards) to let people know what to expect.

My Wish List

alanaman
Limited Edition
fredlynch
Sep 22 2012, 01:26 PM
I have ordered a 12/13 advent calendar, and I will post on here what cards I got (especially in terms of the stadium cards) to let people know what to expect.
Would you mind telling me where to get the advent callender and will they ship to the Uk, thanks.

alanaman
Limited Edition
@PaniniKing, excellent information, thank you for sharing it with us. Would you let us know when the advent callender, multipack and tins appear in the shops in Germany. I may be able to get my brother to pick them up for me.
Just one question, there are two limited editions with the tins, do you know before hand which limited is in the tin or is it pot luck, if its pot luck are the cases mixed or does a full case have the same card. Thanks.

fredlynch
101 Card
alanaman
Sep 22 2012, 11:13 PM
fredlynch
Would you mind telling me where to get the advent callender and will they ship to the Uk, thanks.
I bought my advent calendar from amazon.de. The shipping for this item is quick and cheap. Here is the link to the one that I bought:
Advent Calendar
Hope this helps.
Edited by fredlynch, Sep 23 2012, 12:33 PM.

My Wish List

alanaman
Limited Edition
fredlynch
Sep 22 2012, 11:30 PM
alanaman
fredlynch
I bought my advent calendar from amazon.de. The shipping for this item is quick and cheap. Here is the link to the one that I bought:

Advent Calendar
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the link, ive just ordered one. Cheers

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@alanaman: the multipack is not important, the limited card get you for
1-2 pound end of the year, the tin harnik is at the beginning too expensive this limited card get next year for 1-3.50 pound

the rare tin westermann get you only on topps online or at the championship

My Wishlist My Feedback

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i have found a new football fox card on ebay

left, the new football fox and right, the old football fox of 11/12

Posted Image

My Wishlist My Feedback

alanaman
Limited Edition
Just opened a full box of bundesliga 12 13
I got the following

Base cards - Full set + 150 doubles (all different, pm for trades)
Badges - 12/18 + 12 doubles (pm for trade)
*S - 12/18 + 8 doubles (pm for trade)
matchwinner - 16/54 + 2 doubles (348,358, pm for trade)
100c - 4/5

Disapointed with only 16 matchwinners from 101 packets (I got the pack with sport bild too)
but delighted with 4 hundred clubs.

Anyone wanting to trade this collection please PM me

spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
what's the ratio of the inserts?
Anyone got a checklist?
Completed Trades: l1sboa x 2, papagali, JuveFC, hattersfan x 3, longlongago_08, blizzard, maxi taxi, mrexplodeify, ashvin, CharlesHK, pnchocolates x 2, Rollcollector, Koda, vorronin, hotspurs95, ho123wang, monkey76, shauncheng1, matchattaxmasters22 x 3, dom9lfc, yerai95, garystephens, Zabolek, MA!CCFC98, mojoe x 2, mszaby x 2, Matt, kgarnett x 3, gp#3 x 3, Hirozil, Cardmonster
My Feedback
Picasa Album

bplsilva
101 Card
Can anyone tell me how many pages does the Binder have?
@bplsilva

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
There is a match Attax tour in Germany. Here are the dates

Samstag, 29. September 2012 Hamburg Hbf
Sonntag, 30. September 2012 Bremen Hbf
Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012 Leipzig Hbf
Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012 Köln Hbf
Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012 Frankfurt Hbf
Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012 Dresden Hbf
Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012 Wolfsburg Hbf
Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012 Essen Hbf
Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012 Dortmund Hbf
Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012 Heidelberg Hbf
Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012 Mannheim Hbf
Samstag, 3. November 2012 Berlin Ostbahnhof
Sonntag, 4. November 2012 Hannover Hbf
Samstag, 10. November 2012 Nürnberg Hbf
Sonntag, 11. November 2012 Stuttgart Hbf

You can get 3 limited edition cards at these:

1) Master Trophy (beating the master)
2) "TorFabrik" ball card (Take a survey and get this)
3) Bundesliga 50 year Anniversary logo card (Free with any purchase over 13,00 euros)
Posted Image

fredlynch
101 Card
My hits from the Advent Calendar:

• Full set of 18 stadium cards
  • 25 base cards
  • 4 Badges - Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg, Freiburg and Hoffenheim
  • 1 Matchwinner - Patrick Herrmann
  • 2 Limitierte Auflage
  • 1 Club Einhundert!!! - Philipp Wollscheid

Really happy with these pulls. The advent calendar itself is a great product and I would recommend people to buy it.

My Wish List

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Samstag, 29. September 2012 Hamburg Hbf

:( i have not time on saturday :rant

My Wishlist My Feedback

alanaman
Limited Edition
fredlynch
Sep 26 2012, 04:05 PM
My hits from the Advent Calendar:

• Full set of 18 stadium cards
  • 25 base cards
  • 4 Badges - Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg, Freiburg and Hoffenheim
  • 1 Matchwinner - Patrick Herrmann
  • 2 Limitierte Auflage
  • 1 Club Einhundert!!! - Philipp Wollscheid

Really happy with these pulls. The advent calendar itself is a great product and I would recommend people to buy it.
I would echo what fredlynch has said, I think the advent callender is a wonderful product and will be refilling it with sweets etc for the kids at xmas.

I got
Full set of stadium cards (18)
24 base
2 motm (needed both)
4 badges (only needed 8 and needed all 4 of these)
2 limiteds

mb22000
Regular Card
[ * ]
Anyone have a definitive checklist for this years Bundesliga series? Thanks.

spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
fredlynch
alanaman
fredlynch
Advent Calendar
Hope this helps.
How much they charge you for shipping?
My Feedback
Picasa Album

fredlynch
101 Card
spurs.attax
Sep 29 2012, 10:02 AM
fredlynch
alanaman
fredlynch
Advent Calendar
Hope this helps.
How much they charge you for shipping?
2.88 euros

My Wish List

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i have found the new limited cards on ebay

Posted Image
1) Master Trophy (beating the master)

Posted Image
2) "TorFabrik" ball card (Take a survey and get this)

Posted Image
3) Bundesliga 50 year Anniversary logo card (Free with any purchase over 13,00 euros)
Edited by Panini King, Sep 29 2012, 02:23 PM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
That looks awesome

I have decided i am collecting this collection so anyne who can help me complete this(cards,starter pack,tin or packs)

i probably will get the starter pack but if anyone has it let me know asap
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6904882/my Wishlist
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6916863/ my Tradelist
My player collections are: Lionel Messi Robin Van Persie Joe Hart Xavi Hernandez Francesc Fabregas Mario Gotze
Pm me if you have any of those players or anything on my wishlist
Trusted Traders:Holden8Klasnic17x5,bibster,dom9LFC,monkey76,jayce101x2,Lucasyatx3, davidt92,harry1878,hattersfan,mrmatchattax,aussiegergy,siege27,matchattaxfanatic,ho123wang(protected badly),Slimshady(srb)x2,turboboy94

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@xavi two links for the starterset

http://www.ebay.de/itm/MATCH-ATTAX-12-13-STARTERPACK-NEU-OVP-/140823729758?pt=Trading_Cards&hash=item20c9bf965e#ht_1884wt_906
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Topps-Match-Attax-2012-13-Starter-Pack-12-13-verschiedene-Varianten-Neu-Top-/230854742133?pt=Trading_Cards&var=&hash=item35c003d075#ht_1760wt_1163

My Wishlist My Feedback

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the next limited is in Kicker Magazine 01.10.2012

Posted Image

Posted Image
L4 Bellinghausen

My Wishlist My Feedback

alanaman
Limited Edition
My brother picked up the kicker magazine and a binder for me today, he also picked up the bravo sport mag with the limited hunt, it wasnt due out until 11/10 so they must have released that one early. Wonder why?

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I want buying the Kicker today, on the Topps site they write Robben limited must be in there today, but it was Bellinghausen ?
Edited by Subzero3k, Oct 8 2012, 08:45 AM.
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply