Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2012-13 Match Attax Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jul 27 2012, 06:34 PM (8,924 Views)
K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Discuss everything here about the new 2012-13 Bundesliga Match Attax

Possible Design of the box
Posted Image
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Topps-Match-Attax-12-13-1-Display-100-Tuten-500-Karten-/271020608377?pt=Trading_Cards&hash=item3f1a164b79

I wouldn't bet on that ^^^ being the box design because last season, it was different than the actual one being released. However I do expect the theme to be black

My guesses for 100 clubs

Keeper- Wiese (Could be Ter-Stegen but Wiese is more experienced and is the backup to Neuer on the NT)
Defender- Lahm (Never had an official hundred club card, Bayern/NT captain, had a great season last year)
Midfielder- Scheurrle (Looked great on the NT at EURO 2012, probably will be Leverkusen's most exciting player this year)
Forward- Huntelaar (35 goals in all competitions, more goals than Gomez at Bayern)
101- Lewandowski (Star forward of the back-to-back Bundesliga champions)

Would like to add my guesses are based off players who have never had a 100 club card and all are from different teams. This seems to be the way Topps does things
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Was the magazine dated the 8/10 or the 1/10?
Bellinghausen was in last weeks dated 1/10, maybe you got an old issue which was left on the shelf or the shop had not got the new magazines in yet??

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Schweini

Keeper- Wiese (Could be Ter-Stegen but Wiese is more experienced and is the backup to Neuer on the NT)

Wiese play not longer for NT

Neuer number one in germany and number 2,3,4 is ter Stegen, Zieler and Adler (he play a very good saison for hsv and he has a good chance for the number two in national team)

@ alanaman yes robben is in the new kicker magazine 8.10.2012
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just Ordered from Collect-it.de:
1 starter pack
1 multipack
1 mega pack
40 packets
1 Advent calendar
3 Limited Editions

Looking forward to receiving it all!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the first limited card (L1 Paul Verhaegen (Augsburg) - Match Attax Liga (Match Attax league) as of 10.10.2012) is on ebay

over 25euro at even 6 days :idiot

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Match-Attax-2012-2013-Limitierte-Auflage-L1-Paul-Verhaegh-Topps-Sehr-Selten-/110964232266?pt=Trading_Cards&hash=item19d5fbd04a#ht_500wt_1414
Edited by Panini King, Oct 14 2012, 07:48 AM.
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

My Wishlist My Feedback

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Harnik is available for 10 euros here

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Match-Attax-2012-2013-Limitierte-Auflage-aussuchen-aus-L1-18-Topps-12-13-Neu-/110954913912?pt=Trading_Cards&var=&hash=item19d56da078

Probably a good price for it, may be able to get it for less if you want a few months
Posted Image

fiestaboyke
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Does annybody know witch type of store i can buy this cards? I live in Belgium but in 3 days i'm visiting Germany (Gelsenkirchen) but i dont know where to buy the cards ...

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hi you can find this cards in retail or kiosk with newspaper or train station

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Does anyone know what sort of price to pay for Paul Verhaegh Limitierte Auflage and how rare it is at the minute and how rare it will become?
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
is mega rare 50€ at the moment

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ok thanks paniniking do you think the price will ever drop?
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i hope it, i need this card too and on ebay germany are not many cards of Paul Verhaegh

My Wishlist My Feedback

tanshak
i-card
[ *  * ]
hi any one has a lot of extras of this collection and don't mind swapping with me? I got lots of panini champions league cards and English Match Attax Cards to swap (various seasons). Or if not, if you are selling them cheaply, PM me for a deal. I also have a few base cards and clubkarte of this collection to swap.

Thanks!

varenne
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hello all ,

Could you help me , i need the cards number for the french player who played in bundesliga .

So , i need the cards number from the 2012/13 and 2012/13 Extra for these players :

Bayern Munich : F. Ribéry

VfB Stuttgart : J. Audel

Fribourg : J. Schmid

Hoffenheim : M. Delpierre

Thanks
I am from France and I looking for :

Stickers and card of the Olympique de Marseille Football team : 830 Items

Trading Cards from french players who played out of the french league : 8 Items

Tradelist
Wishlist
French Player Wishlist

Great trader : pnchocolates , darbo

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Check out the checklists on toppsfussball.de
Posted Image

varenne
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
K-Schwein
Jul 18 2013, 01:59 AM
Check out the checklists on toppsfussball.de
Thanks , but i dont understand german on this site c:omp

Where is the checklist :help
I am from France and I looking for :

Stickers and card of the Olympique de Marseille Football team : 830 Items

Trading Cards from french players who played out of the french league : 8 Items

Tradelist
Wishlist
French Player Wishlist

Great trader : pnchocolates , darbo

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply