Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2012-13 Match Attax Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jul 27 2012, 06:34 PM (8,975 Views)
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Does anyone know if the advent callender is worth buying early, does it house a rare limited.
Where are the rare limiteds eg (friend, hunt, ribery etc ) usually found and what makes them more expensive than the others.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

alanaman
Limited Edition
PM sent.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Panini King
Sep 15 2012, 03:01 PM
LE01 Paul Verhaegh (Match-Attax-Liga ab 13. Oktober)

Die Karte (Verhaegh spielt übrigens beim FC Augsburg in der Abwehr) wird man sich über die Match-Attax-Liga bei teilnehmenden Händlern erspielen müssen (wenn man jünger als 14 ist), die Älteren warten dann bei Ebay auf ein günstiges Angebot im niedrigen zweistelligen Eurobereich. Start der Liga soll am 13. Oktober sein (thanks Forist W. @ klebebildchen.net).

Limited Le01 Paul Verhaegh only at the match attax league for kids younger than 14 years

or hope on ebay.de (for no expensive price) c:omp
Is there anyone on the forum who could translate this please. Thanks.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Thanks fredlynch for the translation. Anyone know the likelihood of being able to get one of these at a sensible price or what would be the best way to go about it.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Thanks for the pics Panini King

alanaman
Limited Edition
fredlynch
Sep 22 2012, 01:26 PM
I have ordered a 12/13 advent calendar, and I will post on here what cards I got (especially in terms of the stadium cards) to let people know what to expect.
Would you mind telling me where to get the advent callender and will they ship to the Uk, thanks.

alanaman
Limited Edition
@PaniniKing, excellent information, thank you for sharing it with us. Would you let us know when the advent callender, multipack and tins appear in the shops in Germany. I may be able to get my brother to pick them up for me.
Just one question, there are two limited editions with the tins, do you know before hand which limited is in the tin or is it pot luck, if its pot luck are the cases mixed or does a full case have the same card. Thanks.

alanaman
Limited Edition
fredlynch
Sep 22 2012, 11:30 PM
alanaman
Sep 22 2012, 11:13 PM
fredlynch
Sep 22 2012, 01:26 PM
I have ordered a 12/13 advent calendar, and I will post on here what cards I got (especially in terms of the stadium cards) to let people know what to expect.
Would you mind telling me where to get the advent callender and will they ship to the Uk, thanks.
I bought my advent calendar from amazon.de. The shipping for this item is quick and cheap. Here is the link to the one that I bought:

Advent Calendar
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the link, ive just ordered one. Cheers

alanaman
Limited Edition
Just opened a full box of bundesliga 12 13
I got the following

Base cards - Full set + 150 doubles (all different, pm for trades)
Badges - 12/18 + 12 doubles (pm for trade)
*S - 12/18 + 8 doubles (pm for trade)
matchwinner - 16/54 + 2 doubles (348,358, pm for trade)
100c - 4/5

Disapointed with only 16 matchwinners from 101 packets (I got the pack with sport bild too)
but delighted with 4 hundred clubs.

Anyone wanting to trade this collection please PM me

alanaman
Limited Edition
fredlynch
Sep 26 2012, 04:05 PM
My hits from the Advent Calendar:

• Full set of 18 stadium cards
  • 25 base cards
  • 4 Badges - Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg, Freiburg and Hoffenheim
  • 1 Matchwinner - Patrick Herrmann
  • 2 Limitierte Auflage
  • 1 Club Einhundert!!! - Philipp Wollscheid

Really happy with these pulls. The advent calendar itself is a great product and I would recommend people to buy it.
I would echo what fredlynch has said, I think the advent callender is a wonderful product and will be refilling it with sweets etc for the kids at xmas.

I got
Full set of stadium cards (18)
24 base
2 motm (needed both)
4 badges (only needed 8 and needed all 4 of these)
2 limiteds

alanaman
Limited Edition
My brother picked up the kicker magazine and a binder for me today, he also picked up the bravo sport mag with the limited hunt, it wasnt due out until 11/10 so they must have released that one early. Wonder why?

alanaman
Limited Edition
Was the magazine dated the 8/10 or the 1/10?
Bellinghausen was in last weeks dated 1/10, maybe you got an old issue which was left on the shelf or the shop had not got the new magazines in yet??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply