Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Images of new Match Attax Cards, Album and Boxes of Cards; Taken at the Barclays Trophy Tour
Topic Started: Aug 18 2012, 05:59 PM (3,501 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I visited the Barclays Trophy Tour today and managed to get some pictures of what Topps had brought for you all to see.

Here is the album:

Posted Image

Here is the box which Topps said is going to change slightly as the players on the front are in last seasons kit. The design of the box however, will not change.

Posted Image

Here are some of the different cards that were on show

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The back of the cards look like this

Posted Image

And this is the flyer for the binder

Posted Image

The 'Awesome Starter Pack' includes:

Hardback Collector Binder
Mega Fold Out Play Pitch and Checklist
Supersize Collection Wallchart
2 Match Attax Packets
1 Exclusive Limited Edition
Bonus Referee Card

There wasn't any MOTM, 100 Club or Legends cards on show to have a look at unfortunately.

The cards will go on sale on Thursday 27th September!
Edited by bibster, Aug 18 2012, 06:40 PM.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Yeah I was impressed with everything Gary. The full boxes of cards looked great. I think Topps said they only had 22 different cards there with them, but was good enough to give people an idea of what they are going to be like. Looking forward to seeing what the rainbow foils are like...

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Yeah, the nasty binder has gone! ;)

There were about 4 or 5 people from Topps there - 1 was taking the photos of people in the big Match Attax card outside and the others were either getting people to come over or playing games of Match Attax with the kids. I recognised one of the lads from Topps from the Swap and Play tour but not sure of his name.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The price on the flyer for the binder is a special 20% offer if you buy off the website. It will be 4.99 in the shops.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
owencool057
Aug 21 2012, 04:09 PM
can you telll me were you got them
If you read the first post, you will see that no one has got them yet.

Topps were showcasing a few of the cards at the Barclays Trophy Tour and that's where I got the pictures from.

They are released on Thursday 27th September.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I am pretty sure they will stick to Premier League legends.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
hattersfan
Sep 2 2012, 04:42 PM
You should have nicked the essien card. ;) Doubt it will be released!
Haha! All the cards were behind glass, so no chance of people nicking them! ;)

Pretty sure it won't be released.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply