Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Codes Inside Packs; I won!
Topic Started: Sep 28 2012, 02:34 PM (4,715 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have won twice in the last 2 days and the email I received was sent by Topps at 3.00am!

They must be using a random generator which fires emails to winners automatically.

Fingers crossed for today's draw! ;)
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
It's an automatically generated email, so I expect them to be sent out tomorrow morning for today's draw.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
heycallumj
Sep 29 2012, 09:03 PM
What did you win?
1 x Deck Protector
10 x Match Attax 12/13 packs

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
heycallumj - it took 9 codes on each day

Victor Meldrew - I think they will be something like this...

http://www.iguk.co.uk/products/ultra-pro-deck-protector-50-pcs-842.aspx

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
My deck protectors x 2 arrived today, with a little added bonus of 2 Match Attax packs in each envelope!

Still waiting for my 10 Match Attax packs to arrive that I have also won.

Not won anything for 3 days, what's going on???!! ;)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Back to winning ways... :)

Won deck protectors again yesterday!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Did anyone enter codes yesterday and they haven't received an email at all this morning?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I haven't received an email to say I have or haven't won. Had one every day since the offer started.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Haha! I was thinking that Gary! ;) Just checked my Junk Mail folder and there's nothing in there either....

Will try some more codes today and see if I get an email tomorrow. If not, I will contact Topps.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Nor me...

Going to email them today to ask if they have given up sending one to people who haven't won.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Sent an email to Topps and it has bounced back. They must be having problems with their email systems.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Got an email this morning to say I had won a voucher for a half price tin.

They emailed me the code to enter on the online shop this afternoon. Nice!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Won again this morning! 10 packs of Match Attax!

Still waiting for the other 10 packs and 1 x Deck Protectors I won to arrive.

Won 6 times so far, not bad going! ;)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Won deck protectors again this morning!

Still waiting on the 2 x 10 packs of Match Attax to arrive, but deck protectors get sent out within a week of winning generally.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I have won 7 times since the comp started, entering 9 codes everyday.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Or me...

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Got an email this morning to say I hadn't won. Normal service is resumed!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Won 10 more packs this morning! :)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Victor Meldrew
Oct 17 2012, 06:51 AM
I am catching you up bibster as I have had my second win...another multipack
:clap

Well done Stephen!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply