Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Peter Crouch Limited Edition
Topic Started: Oct 2 2012, 03:29 PM (4,143 Views)
DUDE!
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i know he's supposed to be in independent retailers but when? can't be out yet because he's not on ebay

will he be in special packets?

has anyone spoke to topps about him?

if anyone can help i will be gratefull

also is steven gerrard limited going to be hard to get travelled to my not very local morrisons they had 4 boxes all under the fag desk and they didn't have a pic of stevie g so i did not buy,got one off ebay fo £17
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes Crouch is going to be in independant retailers.... my guess is that it will be released at a later date.

The boxes in Morrisons don`t have a picture of Gerrard on it.... it just says on the box... limited edition inside lucky packets..... but yes i think they will be hard to come by.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Topps said the Peter Crouch Limited isn't out yet but independent retailers ought to have a form in the next few weeks which anyone wanting a card will need to complete and send off to Topps with about 20 empty Match Attax packets.

The 100 x £1 per packet box I bought from Morrisons had the picture of Steven Gerrard and said includes Limited Edition in lucky packets.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Victor Meldrew
Oct 2 2012, 04:55 PM
Topps said the Peter Crouch Limited isn't out yet but independent retailers ought to have a form in the next few weeks which anyone wanting a card will need to complete and send off to Topps with about 20 empty Match Attax packets.

The 100 x £1 per packet box I bought from Morrisons had the picture of Steven Gerrard and said includes Limited Edition in lucky packets.
Have to be very carefull at Morrisons as they have £100 boxes and £50 boxes that do not have the Limiteds in.

Make sure there is a reference in writing on the box (in a star shape) that Limited Edition cards are included to be sure you have the right box.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

AndyP
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi Tollyman
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but...

Last week we bought a box ~ 100 x £1 packs from Morrisons, fresh and unopened. It has the Limited Gerrard picture and the afore mentioned star shape. We got NO Gerrard LE's at all. We did however get 6 x Gerrard 100 club, this was pretty disapointing as you can imagine.
As the sense of anticipation grew as we went down the box, my 10 year old son got more and more excited, "it MUST be in the next pack Dad" he kept saying. "Yeah mate it's gotta be in the next one!" was my reply, certain there would be at least ONE, but NO when the box was empty we both just looked at each other.
We have spent £1000's on Match Attax over the years, for both my lads, they have been to all the tours and my now 10 year old, won his first Masters card age 6. They've both loved it. After this expeirience we wont be collecting next year.
I know that you are not certain of a card in a box, but surely this is a major mistake by Topps. I have to wonder how many other people will be not so chuffed with their 100 club...

DUDE!
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There is a peter crouch on ebay
guess who's the seller

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MATCH-ATTAX12-13-LIMITED-EDITION-PETER-CROUCH-VERY-RARE-/350614552664?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item51a2418058

Punkledge
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks AndyP! I keep goin morrisons to buy packs and I have 3 gerrard HC's but no limited..... Now I kno why! It's sucks and a complaint should b made
Edited by Punkledge, Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Opened a Sainsburys 100 x £1 box, I got 5 x limited Kompany

Sainsburys also had two different boxes
The 50p box had no picture of a limited and no mention of it
The £1 box had the picture and the text on the star.

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
can i have kompany le please
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6904882/my Wishlist
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6916863/ my Tradelist
My player collections are: Lionel Messi Robin Van Persie Joe Hart Xavi Hernandez Francesc Fabregas Mario Gotze
Pm me if you have any of those players or anything on my wishlist
Trusted Traders:Holden8Klasnic17x5,bibster,dom9LFC,monkey76,jayce101x2,Lucasyatx3, davidt92,harry1878,hattersfan,mrmatchattax,aussiegergy,siege27,matchattaxfanatic,ho123wang(protected badly),Slimshady(srb)x2,turboboy94

vinny0874
Regular Card
[ * ]
ive had no luck in morrisons with steven gerrard limited edition

but my nephew bought 5 £1 packs in whsmiths and 5 £1 packs in sainsburys and got it!!!

dont make sense!

however one little bright side i won deck protectors and in my 2 free packs that topps sent me i got eden hazard 100 club!

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
If you didn't get any LE's and it says LE's included on the box, you should write to topps about it.
There should be atleast 1 in every box!

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

kimmeh_d
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Peter Crouch cards are starting to appear on ebay thick and fast, does anyone know which independant retailers are going to be participating?
Wishlist, Feedback, Trade List
Thanks to all who have traded with me so far!
Main Player Collections: Luis Suarez, Jordan Henderson

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I haven`t heard anything... but if they are been sold on ebay then it looks like there is still a leak at Topps.... it`s about time they put a stop to this.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gt6943
Oct 8 2012, 05:43 PM
I haven`t heard anything... but if they are been sold on ebay then it looks like there is still a leak at Topps.... it`s about time they put a stop to this.
somebody should email topps and report this

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
have spoken to topps about this subject today (1) how come crouch cards have been on ebay for over a week with one buyer
who has them in bulk and response was nothing to do with topps. (2) very bad bad info from topps and was told independent
shops had forms spent £15 in petrol and 3 hours asking in shops but no one had a clue about forms. topps response was nothing to do with them. all in all pretty ***Censored*** treatment considering money spent on cards and very greedy the way they are
doing this promotion

kimmeh_d
Member Avatar
100 Club
Jeez Graham it sounds like you've been given a right run-around today :(

I wish Topps would just get it sorted, I don't really want to spend at least £12 on a card when they haven't even given us chance to get it first!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I remember spending a day looking for the Torres leaflet for WC and no one had them it was very annoying, if this happens again then a letter to head office might be in store as its not fair that not everyone has access to them.
Maybe an idea would be to post the shops and area you got them from to help other members get the leaflets??
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Found this article online today - says that there was a delay in getting the leaflets out, but they should have been delivered this weekend just gone.
Unfortunately our local newsagents haven't got them yet :(
Edited by Matchattaxmad, Oct 9 2012, 11:46 PM.

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If anyone can get the leaflet then they should scan it in so that other people who don't have access to them can just print it off. Surely Topps would allow that.

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Spoke to Topps this morning and they said the forms
are being distributed to newsagents as we speak

Crispy
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
So what do we do? Just go in and ask for a 'Match Attax Peter Crouch form'? Apologies if it really is as simple as that, I've never done any proper collecting before :(
Interested in buying ANY completed football card binder, PM me if you have any.

mrmatchattax
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Here's what the Leaflet looks like
And here's the poster

Leaflet Terms and Conditions state that "...the Peter Crouch Limited Edition card will only be allocated once per person".
Promotion period open until 10th March 2013

Trusted Traders:

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

Punkledge
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
mrmatchattax
Oct 10 2012, 10:47 AM
Here's what the Leaflet looks like
And here's the poster

Leaflet Terms and Conditions state that "...the Peter Crouch Limited Edition card will only be allocated once per person".
Promotion period open until 10th March 2013
do you think we could print that form off and send it or would we have to get it from one of the independant retailers???

Footiedad
i-card
[ *  * ]
I don't think so. The site this comes from states:
"The exclusive leaflet which customers will need to claim their Peter Crouch cards will be sent to members (and can be downloaded below) who must write in their 6 digit wholesaler customer number on each one in the space provided", so unless you know the retailer number, I don't think it would work.

Punkledge
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
thats a shame! Looks like im going to have to go in shops and ask! Could be a bit of a pain tho!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Got mine just now from my trusty Mr Newsagent! :)
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
bibster
Oct 10 2012, 03:31 PM
Was it a named newsagents ... co-op ??? ... or was it just a general newsagents ??
Trusted traders

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
just printed one off see if they allow it
worth a try

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
gt6943
Oct 10 2012, 06:04 PM
bibster
Was it a named newsagents ... co-op ??? ... or was it just a general newsagents ??
It was just a general newsagents Gary.

I saw that the poster they had displayed for 12/13 was different to the one they had up last week and when I looked, it had a pic of the Crouch card on it.

Went in to ask if they had flyers and they were hidden behind some tubs on the counter.

He never fails to deliver in that shop cards wise - always has the new cards in before other papershops.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
bibster
Oct 10 2012, 06:21 PM
gt6943
bibster

I saw that the poster they had displayed for 12/13 was different to the one they had up last week and when I looked, it had a pic of the Crouch card on it.

Went in to ask if they had flyers and they were hidden behind some tubs on the counter.

He never fails to deliver in that shop cards wise - always has the new cards in before other papershops.
Can you manage to get one for me please??
My player collections are: Lionel Messi Robin Van Persie Joe Hart Xavi Hernandez Francesc Fabregas Mario Gotze
Trusted Traders:Holden8Klasnic17x5,bibster,dom9LFC,monkey76,jayce101x2,Lucasyatx3, davidt92,harry1878,hattersfan,mrmatchattax,aussiegergy,siege27,matchattaxfanatic,ho123wang(protected badly),Slimshady(srb)x2,turboboy94

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
xavi101
Oct 10 2012, 06:25 PM
bibster
Oct 10 2012, 06:21 PM
gt6943
bibster

Can you manage to get one for me please??
Sorry, I can't get flyers for others as it will cost me a fortune in posting them to people!

I'm sure people will find them in newsagents in the next few days.

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
again not open to ROI residents ....

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Got my flyers today :)
Trusted traders

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Both of my local independent newsagents are not bothering with this years match attax. Pointless asking Topps as they donít know which newsagents across the country are or are not selling them. Other alternative is to rack up a large telephone bill and call newsagents in area or pay the price of petrol and car parking fees to conduct a search. I like a lot of people will therefore be left in the position of resorting to the usual ebay sellers who seem to have an almost limitless back door supply to get one. Wish Topps would find a better more fair and easily accessible method for us all to get hold of the limitedís.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
i cant find then anywhere either
newsagents looking at me with blank faces like im stupid or something

Oafcforever
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
got mine just now, will send off tomorrow :)

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
gt6943
Oct 11 2012, 11:31 AM
Got my flyers today :)
Where did you get them from Gary??

Can you post a picture??

markschmeichel
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just seen the poster in a shop window but no forms!!!

kimmeh_d
Member Avatar
100 Club
My local newsagent has finally had some in, so got mine sent off now. If anyone's local newsagents didn't have them before it might be worth asking again now just in case theirs have only just arrived.

mojoe
Member Avatar
100 Club
why bother geting a form you will be able to buy one in a few weeks time for £ 3 or £ 4 pound if that.
trusted traders
kimmeh_d .bibster x2 ukbasedcollector. monkey76 .mszaby x16 .darbo. laliga x4 .spurs.attax x2. K-Schwein. RobJones1973 x 4

wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6998851/
tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6996963/
feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7021072/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply