Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Peter Crouch Limited Edition
Topic Started: Oct 2 2012, 03:29 PM (4,145 Views)
DUDE!
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i know he's supposed to be in independent retailers but when? can't be out yet because he's not on ebay

will he be in special packets?

has anyone spoke to topps about him?

if anyone can help i will be gratefull

also is steven gerrard limited going to be hard to get travelled to my not very local morrisons they had 4 boxes all under the fag desk and they didn't have a pic of stevie g so i did not buy,got one off ebay fo 17
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
jimjam300
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Can u use promotional packs u get in magazines or do they have to be bought?
About me
Wishlist
Trade list
Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone who lives in the South London area i was at Charlton Athletics training ground yesterday and after a long walk up from the road that leads down to it there is a junction and a crossing and if you go across the crossing on to the other side of the street there is a newsagents which is quite small on the end which is the last shop before a hand car wash which has the leaflets in as it had the poster advertising them on outside. Hope this helps anyone still trying to find them.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

clem132
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Topps well well I am in total shock sent my Peter Crouch voucher along with 20 opened packets and to my amazement guess what I received back today a LIMITED EDITION

CRAIG BELLAMY not sure how or why

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
clem132
Oct 22 2012, 11:01 AM
Topps well well I am in total shock sent my Peter Crouch voucher along with 20 opened packets and to my amazement guess what I received back today a LIMITED EDITION

CRAIG BELLAMY not sure how or why
Can you post a picture of it.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Maybe they have run out of crouches and sent a replacement?

clem132
100 Club
I cannot post today will try on Wednesday when I will have access to a scanner

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Was it a Bellamy in the Cardiff kit from the Championship starter pack ?
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

clem132
100 Club
yep it is the same card as the starter pack

markschmeichel
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
clem132
Oct 22 2012, 12:05 PM
I got the Bellamy one also today!! Tried to call them but presume they close at 5pm!! Not impressed!!

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
markschmeichel
Oct 22 2012, 07:17 PM
clem132
I got the Bellamy one also today!! Tried to call them but presume they close at 5pm!! Not impressed!!

You lucky people.......

Edited by Alan, Oct 22 2012, 08:11 PM.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

markschmeichel
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alan
Oct 22 2012, 08:10 PM
markschmeichel
Oct 22 2012, 07:17 PM
clem132

You lucky people.......

Not if that a duplicate of the one I got yesterday in my starter pack

caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i also got craig bellamy today not happy

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I posted my Peter Crouch application today, don't really want to receive Craig Bellamy !!

I found a Gareth Bale base card in a Championship packet I opened today ................
Is someone at Topps having a bit of fun ?
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

markschmeichel
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
caveboydave
Oct 22 2012, 08:44 PM
i also got craig bellamy today not happy
They have put it down to a picking issue. Just gave them my name and they said a Crouch card had already been posted, so presume they know the batch that were sent in error!!!

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card

...you can never have too much of Craig Bellamy

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alan
Oct 23 2012, 12:32 PM

...you can never have too much of Craig Bellamy
You sure.........
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

Dommod
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hello
Has anyone got a spare form for the crouch le they could send my nine year old son?
He got retailer info from topps but been into them and they have no idea what he is on about. Could send you an SAE

Thanks
Dominic

wijit
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dommod
Nov 13 2012, 08:20 PM
Hello
Has anyone got a spare form for the crouch le they could send my nine year old son?
He got retailer info from topps but been into them and they have no idea what he is on about. Could send you an SAE

Thanks
Dominic

PM me your address, it might be a week or so, but I will get one to you.

Peterorange
i-card
[ *  * ]
Dommod
Nov 13 2012, 08:20 PM
Hello

Thanks
Dominic
Hi I have exactly the same request...I can send an SAE. Except my son turned 10 today :D.

I've asked all over Oxford but none of the newsagents has a clue.

st0kefc
Regular Card
[ * ]
I am a collector of Stoke City memorabilia, and would like to hear from anyone that has any Stoke City players who have had cards issued for them by: Tops FKS, Futera, Top Sellers etc etc - I am particularly looking for Match Attax issued in Russia. Can anyone help?

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I can't get a form,if any one could get a Crouch limited edition card for me,I will pay them
Thanks!
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people
waitng for ... people to get their cards-0 people

Arsenal FC

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have spare card and forms

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply