Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tesco 1 pack codes
Topic Started: Oct 3 2012, 07:36 PM (814 Views)
sqawker
i-card
[ *  * ]
Anybody having problems entering the codes on the 1 packs bought in Tesco
Every time I put them in it comes up as already registered or invalid
On the plus side I won a full set of the limited editions from a 50p pack the other day
:clap
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

djt1989
i-card
[ *  * ]
yes i bought a pack yesterday and tried putting it in and it also can up already registered or invalid as well but it did the said with the martin's 1 pack as well

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
same here 2 x 1 packs from tescos didnt work

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i have tried lots and all didn't work anyone spoken to or emailed topps??
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
just emailed Topps so should get a response soon

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
just got a reply

Thank you for your email.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please return the wrappers accompanied by a covering letter to us and we will be able to forward replacement packets on return.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department.

Regards

Ela Greenfield
Customer Service

Topps Europe Ltd, 18 Vincent Avenue, Crownhill, Milton Keynes, MK8 0AW

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I got a letter from topps today otter I sent off my packs and I got 5 50p packs back. I sent off 5 x 1 packs so they work on a 1 for 1 basis. They were proper packs as well not promotional ones

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I had the same problem and forwarded them the 40(!) codes which didn't work for me by email - haven't heard a response to them receiving my codes yet.

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
they said to me that if you send packs to them they will send replacement packs

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply