Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax half term Tour
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 11:12 AM (1,386 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://www.toppsfootball.co.uk/news/Topps-News/octoberhalf-termtour

Spot the deliberate mistake......

Clue, look at Paz and Baz's venues!
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Northampton!! R u coming 2 any if the events tollyman?
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
hattersfan
Oct 12 2012, 03:15 PM
Northampton!! R u coming 2 any if the events tollyman?
Northampton would have been good as it's only 15 miles away.

Doubt I will go to others as they are too far away, plus morrisons is not a very appealing location .
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I am probably going to the Leicester event because the London one is such an awkward one to get to!!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Depending on where you live in the country will depend on whether the event nearest to you is actually during your half term holiday... i think the first 7 on the list are the week before the half term holiday.... what a bunch of idiots.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think I'll be able to make it to the Bristol Event.
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

Crispy
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
heycallumj
Oct 12 2012, 05:30 PM
I think I'll be able to make it to the Bristol Event.
Same with me. I'm just outside Salisbury so thinking of hitting the Southampton & Bristol events!
Interested in buying ANY completed football card binder, PM me if you have any.

alanaman
Limited Edition
YESSSSS!!!!! They are coming to Belfast after all.

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Anyone coming to Norwich?
My feedback page

Awards:

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

Bad Traders

arsenal9126

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What do you take to the tour
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6904882/my Wishlist
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6916863/ my Tradelist
My player collections are: Lionel Messi Robin Van Persie Joe Hart Xavi Hernandez Francesc Fabregas Mario Gotze
Pm me if you have any of those players or anything on my wishlist
Trusted Traders:Holden8Klasnic17x5,bibster,dom9LFC,monkey76,jayce101x2,Lucasyatx3, davidt92,harry1878,hattersfan,mrmatchattax,aussiegergy,siege27,matchattaxfanatic,ho123wang(protected badly),Slimshady(srb)x2,turboboy94

Juggler
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I should be able to get to the Bristol one. I live about 5 minutes walk from the morrisons where its at! I go get shopping from there all the time. :P
Check out my juggling videos at: www.youtube.com/markool89

matchattaxm8
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to Southampton! YAY :D
TOON 4 LIFE!!!!!!!
Posted Image
My YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/matchattaxm8/feed
My facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matchattaxm8/339871899358190?ref=hl
My twitter account:
https://twitter.com/matchattaxm8

Trusted Traders: 100khuli
I NEED 07 08, 08 09, 09 10 LE's and sealed packs!
PM me if you have them and i'll give you an unbelievable offer!
Player Collections: Demba Ba, Hatem Ben Arfa, Papiss Cisse, Tranquillo Barnetta, Aaron Ramsey, Victor Moses
Team Collections: Newcastle, Wigan, Bayer Leverkusen.
Trade List:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6957428/1/
MASSIVE SALE!!!! ORDER NOW!!!
I ONLY TRADE WITH PEOPLE IN THE UK!!!
Er.... - Arsene Wenger

alanaman
Limited Edition
Ill be in Belfast. This one is usually quite small, there is no queues and the kids get to have as many goes against the master as they want once they beat three other kids. Not the madness of some of the bigger events. Its brilliant of Topps to keep coming over here dispite the small numbers.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Due to the complications of getting to Leicester although the day is more convenient i am now going to London on the Thursday as its so much more closer!!!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Have you got your team sorted Toby ??

Drop me a PM ... need a bit of help with a team for Jack.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yes i have Gary will drop you one now
Trade List Wishlist

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
can someone help me with my team???
My player collections are: Lionel Messi Robin Van Persie Joe Hart Xavi Hernandez Francesc Fabregas Mario Gotze
Trusted Traders:Holden8Klasnic17x5,bibster,dom9LFC,monkey76,jayce101x2,Lucasyatx3, davidt92,harry1878,hattersfan,mrmatchattax,aussiegergy,siege27,matchattaxfanatic,ho123wang(protected badly),Slimshady(srb)x2,turboboy94

junklord
i-card
[ *  * ]
If anyone needs help with teams pm me what event your going to and if you need help;)

junklord
i-card
[ *  * ]
Juggler
Oct 21 2012, 10:09 PM
I should be able to get to the Bristol one. I live about 5 minutes walk from the morrisons where its at! I go get shopping from there all the time. :P
I'm going to bristol too!:D I'll be wearing a red zip-up hoodie and lonsdale tracksuits

Juggler
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
junklord
Oct 22 2012, 06:25 PM
Juggler
I'm going to bristol too!:D I'll be wearing a red zip-up hoodie and lonsdale tracksuits
Coolio! How old are you? Decided what to wear already?! And i need to learn how to play properly, ive only recently got into it!

artsefa
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
im going to the best one.............Dublin!
My Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6915219/1/#new
My Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6915292/1/#new
My Feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6920619/1/

my fwf team name is insert team name there if you want a match pm me

junklord
i-card
[ *  * ]
Juggler
Oct 22 2012, 06:35 PM
junklord
Juggler
Coolio! How old are you? Decided what to wear already?! And i need to learn how to play properly, ive only recently got into it!
I'm 12 and yeah it's what I usually wear

Juggler
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
junklord
Oct 22 2012, 06:40 PM
Juggler
junklord
Juggler
Im at the ripe old age of 23! Are you after any specific cards? Ill be selling some of this seasons, and also 07-08 season too. Also got loads of 09-10 base cards that im not interested in keeping. Ill sell reasonably cheaply. :P

junklord
i-card
[ *  * ]
Juggler
Oct 22 2012, 06:57 PM
junklord
Oct 22 2012, 06:40 PM
Juggler
junklord
Juggler
Im at the ripe old age of 23! Are you after any specific cards? Ill be selling some of this seasons, and also 07-08 season too. Also got loads of 09-10 base cards that im not interested in keeping. Ill sell reasonably cheaply. :P
No Im not cheers tho

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Juggler if you are implying that you want to sell on here you can't until you have 100+ posts and feedback page
Trade List Wishlist

Juggler
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Oct 22 2012, 07:00 PM
Juggler if you are implying that you want to sell on here you can't until you have 100+ posts and feedback page
No, i meant ill be selling at that tour event in bristol. Ive read up on the rules of this forum. :D

junklord
i-card
[ *  * ]
I've won 2 years going so far, hoping for 3!

Juggler
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
junklord
Oct 22 2012, 07:08 PM
I've won 2 years going so far, hoping for 3!
Wow awesome! Guessing you got your team for the games already? Or at least got in mind what cards you want etc?

junklord
i-card
[ *  * ]
Yeah got my team ready:) Pumped but my event is one of the last D:

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Anyone wants any help with their team pm me.
My feedback page

Awards:

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

Bad Traders

arsenal9126

alanaman
Limited Edition
Im probably going to be the only one from the forum at Belfast so heres my team which my son will use.

Goalkeeper - cesar 84 (qpr)
Defenders - jagielka 80 (everton), vermalen 86 (arsenal), terry 88 (chelsea), hangeland 80 (fulham) coloccini 79 (newcastle)
Midfielders -giggs 101/101 legend (man utd), bale 60/86 (tottenham with white hart lane 65/91)
Forwards - suarez*p 87 (liverpool), aguero 89 (man city), bent 79 (aston villa with lambert 84)
Subs - Al Habsi (wigan 80), caroll (west ham 79), hernandez (swansea 75)

Tips
Using giggs as a 101 instead of van persie lets you take another forward which generally have higher attack scores than midfielders.
Use your goalkeeper early and sub a weak defender for another keeper as the keepers have better defence scores.
Learn the scores for the best defender and forward on each team, then you know the worst you can be up against.
Use only the minimum 2 midfielders as the forwards and defenders generally have better attack and defence scores than midfielders
I have plenty of defenders so will only use the sub forwards if I get stuck with just defenders left
Dont forget to use your referee

These are just some of my thoughts - hope they help somebody.
Would welcome any thoughts on this.
Edited by alanaman, Oct 22 2012, 10:45 PM.

artsefa
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
alanaman
Oct 22 2012, 10:41 PM
Im probably going to be the only one from the forum at Belfast so heres my team which my son will use.

Goalkeeper - cesar 84 (qpr)
Defenders - jagielka 80 (everton), vermalen 86 (arsenal), terry 88 (chelsea), hangeland 80 (fulham) coloccini 79 (newcastle)
Midfielders -giggs 101/101 legend (man utd), bale 60/86 (tottenham with white hart lane 65/91)
Forwards - suarez*p 87 (liverpool), aguero 89 (man city), bent 79 (aston villa with lambert 84)
Subs - Al Habsi (wigan 80), caroll (west ham 79), hernandez (swansea 75)

Tips
Using giggs as a 101 instead of van persie lets you take another forward which generally have higher attack scores than midfielders.
Use your goalkeeper early and sub a weak defender for another keeper as the keepers have better defence scores.
Learn the scores for the best defender and forward on each team, then you know the worst you can be up against.
Use only the minimum 2 midfielders as the forwards and defenders generally have better attack and defence scores than midfielders
I have plenty of defenders so will only use the sub forwards if I get stuck with just defenders left
Dont forget to use your referee

These are just some of my thoughts - hope they help somebody.
Would welcome any thoughts on this.
that is so similar to my team except im using cisse sp and reina
also i thought if you were using giggs legend you would still be allowed to use another man u card like rooney
My Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6915219/1/#new
My Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6915292/1/#new
My Feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6920619/1/

my fwf team name is insert team name there if you want a match pm me

MA!CCFC98
CCFC
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Is anyone going to the birmingham venue !?
My Best Cards!
My Tradelsit
Pm Me To Arrange A Trade Dont Be Shy;)
Posted Image
Player Collections: Willie Carr Robbie Keane

Koda
Masters Card
Probably not attending bristol event, unless I can quickly get up funds for a team

Koda
Masters Card
Also have a football game that day so probably wouldn't be able to go anyways

MA!CCFC98
CCFC
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If anyone is going to the birmingham one PM ME ! ;)
My Best Cards!
My Tradelsit
Pm Me To Arrange A Trade Dont Be Shy;)
Posted Image
Player Collections: Willie Carr Robbie Keane

xavi101
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Anyone attending the Manchester one pm me

alanaman
Limited Edition
Belfast event today, looking forward to it. Will report tonight on the goings on.

Holden8klasnic17
Member Avatar
Bolton till I die
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Bolton one is so close the only,problem is im back at school :-/
Youtube channel: Reus11BVB
Xbox live:JW1997BWFC
Favourite teams: Bolton, Real Sociedad Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan
Favourite Players: Stuart Holden, Marco Reus, Alexandre Pato

alanaman
Limited Edition
We had a great day at the Belfast event. I have to say though the master wasnt of a very high standard, he could play alright but I had to remind him of the rules as he had a legend and a motm on his team. Topps had given him the black back extra play pitch with the rules on it and it contained last years rules where you could let you use a rainbow foil and a golden moment.
I can confirm that at this event we were allowed to use a legend and someone else from that team. In our case we used giggs 101 and rooney base.
Im very pleased to report that my 9 year old son Charlie was one of only two boys to beat the master and get a master card and an 'I beat the Match Attax Master' T Shirt. I will try to get photos on later. Our book is now fully complete.
Great day, thanks Topps

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply