Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
20 Free Packs To Be Won : Fwf/fcf Mini League Contest
Topic Started: Oct 20 2012, 02:05 AM (1,402 Views)
AJMDias
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
blizzard
Oct 20 2012, 02:05 AM
Here's a little contest which you folks can try.

Well first the GOODIES ... what you get to win ...

20 FREE VIRTUAL PACKS FOR THE FWF GAME
(I will pass the winner the code)

and now the HARD part ... what you need to do ...
In the FWF/FCF Mini League my team name is FCF United. What you need to do is Guess for the tournament week 20 to 27 Oct 2012 what is the TOTAL NUMBER of goals that FCF United will Score in 50 games (hopefully I get up to 50 games)

Rules :-
-Just Post your Predictions on this Thread.
-Winner is the one closes to the final score without going over. (ie if Person A says 290 and Person B says 301 and FCF United Scores 300 than Person A is the Winner)
-Only 1 Guess Per Person no duplciates allowed, if you have the same number the first person will get the number you have to choose another one.
-Closing date for last entries will be 24 hrs after I hit 20 games (hopefully) so you can get a guage of what the scores will be like. I will post a reminder when the time comes.
-Simple enough I hope.

FCF United will be setup to SCORE !! winning matches is secondary this week.
You can challenge me to play at any level. (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinium)
If I challenge someone it will be at Platinium (this week i will not choose any other level) cos I need to score as many goals as possible :)

SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Members Competitions · Next Topic »
Add Reply