Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Advent Calendar
Topic Started: Dec 1 2012, 06:07 PM (1,178 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi everyone
a little while ago i bought an advent calendar for the bundesliga MA 12/13 along with various other things for this collection. i decided i would open it for Advent and share my cards from the calendar everyone day until the final day which is the 24th of december.
So my cards from the first day where: Sebastian Prodl of SV Werder Bremen and the FC Schalke 04 Stadium Card (Veltins-Arena)

I Will update everyday and feel free to post what you get on each day in this thread too if you are opening it day by day
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For Day two the cards where: Jan Schlaudraff of Hannover 96 and Weserstadion which is SV Werder Bremen's Stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Today i got: Frank Reibery Star-Spieller FC Bayern Munich and Christian Pander of Hannover 96
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Today the cards were: Matthias Osttzolek of FC Augsburg and the Easycredit-stadion which is 1. FC Nurnberg's Stadium
Edited by Tankerton1, Dec 4 2012, 08:08 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Sorry for not updating but for day 5 i got: Leon Balogun of Fortuna Dusseldorf and the Volkswagen Arena which is VfL Wolfsburg's Stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For Day 6 is got: Sebastian Smeltz of SV Werder Bremen and The Imtech Arena which is Hamburg SV's Stadium and ... Daniel Caligiuri Limiterte Auflage of SC Freiburg
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
And for Today (day 7): Niclas Fullkrug of SV Werder Bremen and Ivica Ollic Star-Spieller of VfL Wolfsburg
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Today (day 8) i got: Marco Reus of Broussia Dortmund and Bastian Swcheinsteiger Matchwinner for FC Bayern Munich
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Sorry again for not updating but for day 9 i got: The Esprit Arena which is Fortuna Dusseldorf's stadium and i also got Sebastien Kehl of Broussia Dortmund
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Day 10 i got: Marko Arnautovic of SV Werder Bremen and Eren Derdiyok Star-Spieler of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For day 11 i got: Sacha Molders of FC Augsburg and also the FC Augsburg Clubkarte
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For Day 12 i got: Assain Lukimya of SV Werder Bremen and i also got the Mercedes-Benz Arena which is VfB Stuttgart's stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For day 13 i got: Ilkay Gundogan of FC Broussia Dortmund and i also got the Coface Arena which is 1. FSV Mainz 05's stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For day 14 (today) i got: Sebastien Langkamp of FC Augsburg and i also got the Bayarena which is FC Bayern 04 Leverkusen's stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So today (Day 15) i got: Aristide Bance of FC Augsburg and the Signal Iduna Park which is FC Broussia Dortmund's stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For today (day 16) i got: Andreas Lambertz of Fortuna Dusseldorf and the Mage Solar Stadion which is Sport-Club Freiburg's stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For today (Day 17) i got: Mats Hummels of FC Broussia Dortmund and the AWD Arena which is Hannover 96's Stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For day 18 (yesterday) i got: Robert Lewandowski of FC Broussia Dortmund and the Allianz Arena which is FC Bayern Munich's stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For today (day 19) i got: Bruno Soares of Fortuna Dusseldorf and the Commerzbank-Arena which is Eintracht Frankfurt's stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For yesterday (day 20) i got: Simon Jentzsch of FC Augsburg and the Trolli Arena which is SpVgg Greuther Furth's stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For today the 21st i got: Christian Weber of Fortuna Dusseldorf and the Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Arena which is 1899 Hoffenheim's Stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Sorry for not updating but yesterday (22nd) i got: Ken Ilso of Fortuna Dusseldorf and the SGL Arena which is FC Augsburg's stadium
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Today (23rd) i got: Nando Rafael Top-Transfer of Fortuna Dusseldorf and ... Sejad Salihovic Matchwinner of 1899 Hoffenheim!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Today Christmas Eve (24) i got: Lukasz Piszczek of Broussia Dortmund, The final stadium card i needed which was the Stadion Im Broussia-Park which is Broussia Monchengladbach's stadium and ... Stephan Furstner Limitirte Auflage!!
Very pleased with the content of my advent calendar some very good cards in it!
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply