Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Bundesliga extra 12/13
Topic Started: Feb 10 2013, 12:26 PM (9,220 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi everyone
was scrolling through ebay.de and found an image of the display box of Match Attax Bundesliga 12/13
The box contains 50 packets and appears to have a picture of a Bundesliga legend on the box along with some other cards. Here is the box: Match Attax Bundesliga 12/13 Extra

The image is only a pre release as the ebayer has said below and there are 250 cards in the set and 5 cards per packet

If anyone has any more information about this set including release date then please share the information!
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just found the image of a Bundesliga 12/13 extra tin it says it contains 26 cards and one Limitierte Auflauge and again is only a pre release image and subject to change. it says release is March but no exact date set. here is the link to the auction and image: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Match-Attax-Extra-2012-2013-Tin-Box-Sammeldose-Topps-12-13-Neu-/111010515922?pt=Trading_Cards&hash=item19d8be0bd2#ht_1005wt_906
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just also seen that the Bundesliga Starter pack is also to have a limitierte Auflauge in it and that also comes with a play pitch and 4 cards again this is a link from ebay but no picture of the starter pack as of yet: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Match-Attax-Extra-2012-2013-Starter-Pack-Set-Topps-12-13-Neu-und-OVP-/111010523762?pt=Trading_Cards&hash=item19d8be2a72#ht_1035wt_1037
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
my Bundesliga legends

Bayern – Klaus Augenthaler, Franz Beckenbauer, Uli Hoeneß, Oliver Kahn, Sepp Maier, Gerd Müller, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Mehmet Scholl, Georg Schwarzenbeck,
Dortmund – Jürgen Kohler, Lars Ricken, Matthias Sammer, Stefan Reuter, Stefan Klos, Michael Zorc, Frank Mill, Lothar Emmerich
Schalke – Klaus Fischer, Marc Wilmots, Olaf Thon, Rüdiger Abramczik,
Mönchengladbach - Berti Vogts, Rainer Bonhof, Uwe Kamps, Günter Netzer, Herbert Wimmer, Jupp Heynckes
Frankfurt - Manfred Binz, Jay-Jay Okocha, Ulrich Stein, Anthony Yeboah, Andreas Möller, Jan Åge Fjørtoft
Leverkusen – Rüdiger Vollborn, Jens Nowotny, Rudi Völler (or Bremen), Ulf Kirsten, Bernd Schneider, Michael Ballack,
HSV – Uwe Seeler, Manfred Kaltz, Horst Hrubesch, Thomas von Heesen, Felix Magath, Kevin Keegan
Hannover – Altin Lala, Robert Enke, Dieter Schatzschneider
Freiburg – Jörg Schmadtke (or Düsseldorf), Andreas Zeyer, Rodolfo Esteban Cardoso, Richard Golz, Souleyman Sané, Joachim Löw (not so good as player, ?)
Bremen – Frank Rost, Dieter Eilts, Johan Micoud, Marco Bode, Andreas Herzog, Ailton, Wynton Rufer, Dieter Burdenski, Miroslav Votava, Rudi Völler (or Leverkusen)
Wolfsburg – Roy Präger, Claudio Reyna, Claus Reitmaier, Dorinel Munteanu, Krzysztof Nowak, Grafite, Andrzej Juskowiak
Nürnberg – Köpke, Mintal, Morlock, Brunner, Leupold, Wenauer, Weyerich
Stuttgart – Krassimir Balakov, Guido Buchwald, Karlheinz Förster, Jürgen Klinsmann, Giovane Elber (or bayern), Bobic
Düsseldorf – Turek, K. Allofs, Geye
Hoffenheim, Augsburg, Fürth, Mainz not long in the Bundesliga

other Bundesliga legends
Kaiserslautern – Fritz Walter, Stefan Kuntz, Olaf Marschall, Andreas Brehme, Hans-Peter Briegel, Klaus Toppmöller
Köln – Thomas Häßler, Bodo Illgner, Pierre Littbarski, Wolfgang Overath, Harald „Toni“ Schumacher, Anton „Toni“ Polster
Bochum - Yıldıray Baştürk, Paul Freier, Dariusz Wosz
Duisburg - Ewald Lienen (or Bielefeld) but for Mönchengladbah, Michael Tarnat, Carsten Wolters, Alfred Nijhuis, Bachirou Salou, Dietmar Hirsch, Ivica Grlić
Hertha – Michael Preetz, Kjetil Rekdal, Eyjólfur Sverrisson, Marcelinho, Axel Kruse, Gábor Király, Arne Friedrich
Braunschweig - Paul Breitner (or bayern ) the first team with shirt advertising Jägermeister in the bundesliga
Rostock -Hilmar Weilandt, Stefan Beinlich, Juri Schlünz, Magnus Arvidsson, Marcus Lantz, Peter Wibrån, Steffen Baumgart, Sławomir Majak,
Pauli – Klaus Thomforde, Andre Trulsen, Ivan Klasnić, Holger Stanislawski, Thomas Meggle
1860 München – Daniel Borimirow, Harald Cerny, Paul Agostino, Martin Max, Thomas Häßler (or köln), Bernhard Winkler, Piotr Nowak
Cottbus - Gregg Berhalter, Timo Rost, Laurențiu Reghecampf, Tomislav Piplica, Vasile Miriuță
KSC - Thomas Häßler (or köln or 1860), Dirk Schuster, Michael Tarnat, Burkhard Reich, Oliver Kreuzer, Manfred Bender, Sean Dundee, Sergei Kirjakow
Bielefeld – Thomas Stratos, Mathias Hain, Ewald Lienen (for Mönhengldbach), Artur Wichniarek, Bruno Labbadia, Frank Pagelsdorf, Giuseppe Reina
Edited by Panini King, Mar 10 2013, 08:07 AM.
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax Extra 12 13(first Pictures)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwvYpTJuD_M

Kahn is a legend card
Edited by Panini King, Feb 10 2013, 07:13 PM.
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The cards look great and khan is a good choice as a legend fantastic for Munich and Germany right up until he retired. I did wonder if they were going to be allowed to use Oliver Khan's name as they have had licencing issues with his name and if i remember somewhere in the past they had to change his name to Jens Mustermann.
Does anyone know what Heikko Westermann's card says down the right hand side??
Thanks Panini King
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
westermann kapitän is captain

on the display is a 100 club legend i think it is Lothar Matthäus for bayern
Edited by Panini King, Feb 10 2013, 07:45 PM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for posting this info guys!

I have not collected the 12/13 set but its nice to see they have finally made some Legend cards! Can't wait to see some cards of Ballack/Kahn/Scholl etc.

I'll be surprised if they have a new starter pack since theres a bunch of extra pages in the original binder

Completely clueless as to who the new 100 club will be. Holtby for sure was a shoe in but since he's left, I can't really come up with a better guess. Maybe Hunt, Mueller, or Castro?
Posted Image

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Knowing topps they will make the new hundred club someone like mario manduzik of bayern munich i know there have been better players this season as i watch the bundesliga show on itv 4
right club for hundred club but wrong player if they chose manduzik imo
Trade List Wishlist

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
I was thinking the same thing but I really wouldn't pick him as a 100 club. He misses a lot of chances despite his impressive tally in the league
Posted Image

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
If anyone deserved it at bayern munich it surely would have to be one of there impresive back four as they have conceeded very few goals and have performed well, do you reckon Neuer may have a chance k-schwein??? He is is always been consistent when i have seen him play
Trade List Wishlist

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
While Bayern has not conceded many goals this season, not sure anyone back there deserves to be a 100 club including Neuer. Yes he's about to set the Bundesliga season record for shutouts but he really hasn't had much to do.
Posted Image

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
After studying and translating the rules for the up coming events in Germany in March, i can confirm along with the Captain cards for the extra set there are also fan's favourite's and hatrick hero cards for the extra set. it also appears in the rules that you can't use legends in the german tournaments as there is no mention of them being allowed in the rules unless my translation is horribly wrong?
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://www.toppsfussball.de/news/Topps-Nachrichten/in-zwei-wochen-gehts-los

In genau zwei Wochen ist es endlich soweit: Match Attax Extra 2013 erscheint!

Ab dem 14. März 2013 gibt es 161 brandneue Match Attax-Karten für euch, mit denen ihr eure Sammlung auf den aktuellsten Stand bringt.

Freut euch auf:
• Drei heißbegehrte Hattrick-Helden.
• Neue Transfers, wie Sahin, Perisic und Djourou.
• Pro Club einen neuen Matchwinner, wobei es auch eine neue Club Einhundert-Karte gibt.
• Neue Karten der Kader-Updates, Kapitäne und Fan Favoriten.

50 Jahre Bundesliga – 50 Legenden-Karten

Und auch das 50-jährige Bundesliga-Jubiläum wollen wir natürlich gebührend mit unseren Match Attax-Karten feiern! Deshalb gibt es exklusiv in Match Attax Extra 2013 ein großes Highlight:
50 Legenden-Karten
Auf diesen einzigartigen Legenden-Karten sind die größten Spieler aus 50 Jahren Bundesliga abgebildet. Seid gespannt, wer alles dabei ist!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

161 cards for this edition
3 Hat-trick hero's
new Transfers, with Sahin, Perisic und Djourou.
1 new matchwinner for a club and 1 new 100 club (17 matchwinner and 1 100 club)
new cards for Squad Update, Captains and Fan Favorites

and 50 Legends cards for 50 years Bundesliga with the greatest players of 50 years Bundesliga
Edited by Panini King, Mar 1 2013, 04:38 PM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The legends soind amazing, thanks for that.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for the information panini king on the translation of the article i get am i right in thinking that the limited edition that comes with the Tin is a legend limited edition??? Can't wait to see who the other legend cards are. interestingly the set is bigger than the Extra set for the Premier League set this year, was this the case last year as well?
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yes in the tin is a legend limited card

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Panini King glad i got that right, as i know google translate isn't always the best! It will be intersting as to who is the Legend Limited Edition in the Tin and whether it's just one, or there are a couple that ,you can get in different tins avaiable at different places etc.
I think the Limited Edition Legend may well be Mehmet Scholl or Gerd Muller
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lothar Mattäus is the Limited Edition Legend
Posted Image

100 club Thomas Müller
Posted Image

Franz Beckenbauer LEGENDE Wertvollster Spieler (Most valuable player)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by Panini King, Mar 8 2013, 10:17 PM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Wow that looks great thanks panini king the card is brilliant and i wouldn't say that the choice is a bad one, Matthais was quality in his day(according to the old man ;) )!!! can't wait to get collecting thanks panini king once again for the info.
One question what is the card number on the bottom???

The legend cards look great and what do you think about Muller as 100 club not a bad choice but i think there have been better like Manduzik???
Edited by Tankerton1, Mar 8 2013, 10:22 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
L23 is Lothar Mattäus

100 club card was not easy for topps, müller is okay
Edited by Panini King, Mar 8 2013, 10:31 PM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks once again panini king i have just found this image of the tin: Posted Image

All the players on it are legends and the picture is from an ebay auction, if anyone wants auction link i can provide the link.
Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
image of the tin
Posted Image

left: Mattäus, Karlheinz Förster, Köpke
right: Kahn, Netzer, Beckenbauer
Edited by Panini King, Mar 8 2013, 10:42 PM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I might collect, they look amazing!
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice pics, thanks.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks panini king for the image don't know why mine didn't load
I have also found pictures of the box: http://www.collect-it.de/images/product_images/popup_images/TC-MX-01050899.JPG

and the packets: http://www.collect-it.de/images/product_images/popup_images/TC-MX-01050701.JPG

Does anyone know what the packet ratios are and if its worth buying a box and where the cheapest place with cheap delivery to the UK would be from??? I am thinking about ordering from collect-it.de but is there somewhere cheaper??
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
new pic's of legend cards

Hertha BSC Berlin: 490-Michael Preetz
Posted Image

VfL Bochum: 491-Michael Lameck
Posted Image

Eintracht Braunschweig: 492-Bernd Franke
Posted Image

Werder Bremen: 493-Dieter Burdenski, 494-Frank Baumann, 495-Wynton Rufer, 496-Marco Bode,
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Borussia Dortmund: 497-Michael Zorc, 498-Stephane Chapuisat, 499-Manfred Burgsmüller
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Edited by Panini King, Mar 9 2013, 02:04 PM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MSV Duisburg: 500-Bernhard Dietz
Posted Image

Rot-Weiss Essen: 501-Willi Lippens
Posted Image

Eintracht Frankfurt: 502-Jürgen Grabowski, 503-Karl-Heinz Körbel, 504-Bernd Hölzenbein, 505-Anthony Yeboah,
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hamburger SV: 506-Uwe Seeler, 507-Horst Hrubesch
Posted ImagePosted Image

Hannover 96: 508-Hans Siemensmeyer
Posted Image

Karlsruher SC: 509-Sean Dundee
Posted Image
Edited by Panini King, Mar 9 2013, 03:15 PM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
1. FC Kaiserslautern: 510-Stefan Kuntz, 511-Hans-Peter Briegel, 512-Ronnie Hellström,

1. FC Köln: 513-Toni Schumacher, 514-Roger van Gool, 515-Lukas Podolski

Bayer 04 Leverkusen: 516-Bernd Schneider, 517-Ulf Kirsten,
Posted ImagePosted Image

1. FSV Mainz 05: 518-Dimo Wache
Posted Image

Borussia Mönchengladbach: 519-Rainer Bohnhof
Posted Image
Edited by Panini King, Mar 10 2013, 07:55 AM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Borussia Mönchengladbach: 520-Berti Vogts, 521-Günter Netzer, 522-Jupp Heynckes, 523-Ewald Lienen, 524-Stefan Effenberg
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

FC Bayern Munich: 525-Gerd Müller, 526-Sepp Maier, 527-Oliver Kahn, 528-Lothar Matthäus, 529-Uli Hoeness
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:'( no legend of hansa rostock

@ Tankerton1: in Cologne is poldi a great legend (is okay) and I'm not a friend from legend he play yet
Edited by Panini King, Mar 10 2013, 08:02 AM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks again for the legend pictures Panini King not too sure Podolski should be a legend as he wasn't that successful with Munich in the Bundesliga and didn't score too many goals as he could have done in his second spell with Cologne, i have heard his first spell with them was brilliant though, or am i wrong?
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
TSV 1860 München: 530-Petar Radenkovic
Posted Image

1. FC Nürnberg: 531-Andreas Köpke, 532-Georg Volkert, 533-Dieter Eckstein,

FC Schalke 04: 534-Klaus Fichtel, 535-Klaus Fischer, 536-Olaf Thon,

VfB Stuttgart: 537-Karl-Heinz Förster, 538-Krassimir Balakov
Posted ImagePosted Image

Most valuable player: 539-Franz Beckenbauer
Posted Image
Edited by Panini King, Mar 10 2013, 08:04 AM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I remember watching the 1965 European Cup Winners Cup Final between West Ham United and TSV 1860 Munchen, and Radenkovic was superb. I wonder if that game is available on DVD.

Superb pictures, thanks for sharing them.

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alan
Mar 9 2013, 03:08 PM
I remember watching the 1965 European Cup Winners Cup Final between West Ham United and TSV 1860 Munchen, and Radenkovic was superb. I wonder if that game is available on DVD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iwKT8KHGbI
West Ham United vs 1860 Munchen. 1965 European Cup Winners Cup Final

:wink but only the best scenes

My Wishlist My Feedback

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
there is already a checklist of the 90 base cards. I would need once the attack and defense values​​.

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
have anybody a checklist of the extra ?
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Tankerton1
Mar 9 2013, 02:01 PM
Thanks again for the legend pictures Panini King not too sure Podolski should be a legend as he wasn't that successful with Munich in the Bundesliga and didn't score too many goals as he could have done in his second spell with Cologne, i have heard his first spell with them was brilliant though, or am i wrong?
While I wouldn't call Podolski a legend, he was a great player at Cologne. He scored some big goals for them (in 2005-2007) and was the only bright spot in a DISMAL team. It would be like if Kenny Miller scored 25 goals for Derby County in 2007-08. Poldi was horrible at Bayern for whatever reason but he is one of FC Cologne's more prolific players

What a great tribute the legends inserts are for the Bundesliga's 50th season! I wish all of the Legend cards looked more like the Matthaus. Not sure about Mueller being a 100 club. He's more of a clutch player who just shows up at the right time. Would have personally selected Mandzukic or Dante over him. Holtby would have been it had he not left in January

Posted Image

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just seen some images of the fan favorit cards and the ones i can confirm are:
Diego-Wolfsburg
Vedad Ibesivic-Stuttgart
Klaas Jan-Huntelaar- FC Schalke 04
Javi Martinez-Bayern Munich
Marc-Andren Ter Stegen- Borussia Monchengladbach
Trade List Wishlist

Zabolek
Signature Card
That's a proper set of Legends, unlike the one in the UK collection. Very, very nice.
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

amigo
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
any van der Vaart insert?
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply