Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Bundesliga extra 12/13
Topic Started: Feb 10 2013, 12:26 PM (9,201 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi everyone
was scrolling through ebay.de and found an image of the display box of Match Attax Bundesliga 12/13
The box contains 50 packets and appears to have a picture of a Bundesliga legend on the box along with some other cards. Here is the box: Match Attax Bundesliga 12/13 Extra

The image is only a pre release as the ebayer has said below and there are 250 cards in the set and 5 cards per packet

If anyone has any more information about this set including release date then please share the information!
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just found the image of a Bundesliga 12/13 extra tin it says it contains 26 cards and one Limitierte Auflauge and again is only a pre release image and subject to change. it says release is March but no exact date set. here is the link to the auction and image: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Match-Attax-Extra-2012-2013-Tin-Box-Sammeldose-Topps-12-13-Neu-/111010515922?pt=Trading_Cards&hash=item19d8be0bd2#ht_1005wt_906
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just also seen that the Bundesliga Starter pack is also to have a limitierte Auflauge in it and that also comes with a play pitch and 4 cards again this is a link from ebay but no picture of the starter pack as of yet: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Match-Attax-Extra-2012-2013-Starter-Pack-Set-Topps-12-13-Neu-und-OVP-/111010523762?pt=Trading_Cards&hash=item19d8be2a72#ht_1035wt_1037
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The cards look great and khan is a good choice as a legend fantastic for Munich and Germany right up until he retired. I did wonder if they were going to be allowed to use Oliver Khan's name as they have had licencing issues with his name and if i remember somewhere in the past they had to change his name to Jens Mustermann.
Does anyone know what Heikko Westermann's card says down the right hand side??
Thanks Panini King
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Knowing topps they will make the new hundred club someone like mario manduzik of bayern munich i know there have been better players this season as i watch the bundesliga show on itv 4
right club for hundred club but wrong player if they chose manduzik imo
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
If anyone deserved it at bayern munich it surely would have to be one of there impresive back four as they have conceeded very few goals and have performed well, do you reckon Neuer may have a chance k-schwein??? He is is always been consistent when i have seen him play
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
After studying and translating the rules for the up coming events in Germany in March, i can confirm along with the Captain cards for the extra set there are also fan's favourite's and hatrick hero cards for the extra set. it also appears in the rules that you can't use legends in the german tournaments as there is no mention of them being allowed in the rules unless my translation is horribly wrong?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for the information panini king on the translation of the article i get am i right in thinking that the limited edition that comes with the Tin is a legend limited edition??? Can't wait to see who the other legend cards are. interestingly the set is bigger than the Extra set for the Premier League set this year, was this the case last year as well?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Panini King glad i got that right, as i know google translate isn't always the best! It will be intersting as to who is the Legend Limited Edition in the Tin and whether it's just one, or there are a couple that ,you can get in different tins avaiable at different places etc.
I think the Limited Edition Legend may well be Mehmet Scholl or Gerd Muller
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Wow that looks great thanks panini king the card is brilliant and i wouldn't say that the choice is a bad one, Matthais was quality in his day(according to the old man ;) )!!! can't wait to get collecting thanks panini king once again for the info.
One question what is the card number on the bottom???

The legend cards look great and what do you think about Muller as 100 club not a bad choice but i think there have been better like Manduzik???
Edited by Tankerton1, Mar 8 2013, 10:22 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks once again panini king i have just found this image of the tin: Posted Image

All the players on it are legends and the picture is from an ebay auction, if anyone wants auction link i can provide the link.
Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks panini king for the image don't know why mine didn't load
I have also found pictures of the box: http://www.collect-it.de/images/product_images/popup_images/TC-MX-01050899.JPG

and the packets: http://www.collect-it.de/images/product_images/popup_images/TC-MX-01050701.JPG

Does anyone know what the packet ratios are and if its worth buying a box and where the cheapest place with cheap delivery to the UK would be from??? I am thinking about ordering from collect-it.de but is there somewhere cheaper??
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks again for the legend pictures Panini King not too sure Podolski should be a legend as he wasn't that successful with Munich in the Bundesliga and didn't score too many goals as he could have done in his second spell with Cologne, i have heard his first spell with them was brilliant though, or am i wrong?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just seen some images of the fan favorit cards and the ones i can confirm are:
Diego-Wolfsburg
Vedad Ibesivic-Stuttgart
Klaas Jan-Huntelaar- FC Schalke 04
Javi Martinez-Bayern Munich
Marc-Andren Ter Stegen- Borussia Monchengladbach
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have bought a full box and tin from Collect-it.de and a starter pack from topps direct germany along with cards from a previous set.
Am i likely to get near enough full set???
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks fredlynch does anyone have the packet ratios???
are you buying a box fredlynch?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No i didn't collect the german set at all last year but did the year before (10/11) and decided to collect again this year. I thought the collect-it.de price for box and tin was fairly reasonable even though postage was high and have excellent customer service so if you were to order a box i would suggest from their
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thats going to be diffcult to complete but will give it my best shot...
I read on the topps germany website that there are autograph beckenbauer cards in packets and the jersey card in competitions and at the events in germany.
Will let you klnow what i get in my box and tin once i receive it
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Its over 20 euros already and my bet is that it reaches the 120 euro mark. i would love to get one of them in my box but knowing my luck that's highly unlikely! Has anyone on here found one of these signed cards of Beckenbauer??
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Recieved my box and tin from collect-it.de but havent opened anything yet as i am still awaiting my starter pack from topps which i hope will come today
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Well my starter pack and cards from previous years didn't turn up in todays post so will have to wait until tommorow to see if it comes, it was shipped on monday so i hope it will arrive
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No Starter Pack in the post today, but i decided to open my tin and i got 5 Kaptain (15 other base cards including neuer transfer cards), Lothar Matthaus limitierte Auflage legende, chapuisat, lippens, korbel and holzenbein legende and ...
Franz Beckenbauer wertvollster spieler legende!!!
I was really pleased with the tin i got some great cards and wasn't expecting Beckenbauer legende!!!
Will do a box break when my starter pack arrives
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The Starter pack (i think) came via parcel force today however there was no one around to take it in so i will have to go down to the local post office tommorow to go and get the parcel and then i can finally open my box!! its been nearly a week now since i received my box and tin and im not sure how much longer i can wait!!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Right now after a busy week have time to open the box completely will do a box break this afternoon. wish me luck
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Well done panini king very nice card!! i entered for the prizes on toppsfussball.de with the 50 packs i got from my box but had absolutely no luck and didn't win anything.
Got some good hits from my packs and will do a box break on thursday as i completely forgot to do one last week!
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply